Now I Know

Which Is My Type?

Donghae: Hey, girl, this guy you are talking to is Kim Heechul, the king of the South Korean International High School, so you better watch your mouth there, missy.

Heechul snorts like a pig.

Heechul: You heard what my P.A. said. Do you have any other questions now?

Sohee: No, but I just want you to stop bullying people. It's not nice.

Sohee leaves them and goes buy some food for Jiyong to eat.

Heechul: Hmm, not bad. She's pretty cute. What do you think, Donghae?

Donghae: Heechul, if you want to try her, I always have a plan.?

The two of them grin widely while looking at Sohee leave.

At the Mr Too Good cafe downtown...

Sohee: I pity that Kwon Jiyong guy. He looks so nice but he gets bullied often.

Hyelim: Well, you have to admit, he does look kinda dorky.

The two girls giggle when the waiter comes to take their order.

Nichkhun: Good evening and welcome to Mr Too Good. May I take your orders?

Hyelim: You don't have to be so formal with us, Khun. It's not like you don't know me.

Nihckhun grins a little and gets ready to write down their orders.

Hyelim: Just give me a regular cappuccino.

Nichkhun: Cappucino. And you?

Sohee: I'll have a... banana smoothie, please.

Nichkhun: Banana smoothie. Are you new here? I've never seen you before. What's your name?

Sohee: I'm Sohee.

Nichkhun: I'm Nichkhun Horvejkul. Call me Khun.

Nichkhun smiles at Sohee and leaves the table.

Sohee: He's cute...

Seeing Sohee's grin, Hyelim quickly eyes her.?

Hyelim: Sohee? You'e not planning to tackle him are you?

Sohee: Hmm, we'll see. Why? Is he not single? Engaged? Married maybe?

Hyelim: No, not that I know of. All I know is that tackling him is a lot more harder than you think. He's a real gentleman. You have no idea how many girls have tried it on him but not even one of them became his girlfriend.

Sohee: Seriously? Not even one?

Hyelim: Well, except that girl named Victoria or something. They dated for quite some time until Victoria had to move to Hong Kong due to unknown reasons. Who knows when she'll return.

Sohee: Aha! So I do have a shot at it!

The two of them laugh.

Hyelim: Sohee...

Sohee: Yes?

Their conversation was disturbed when Nichkhun served them their drinks and got back to his work.

Sohee: Hmm, this is good. What were you saying again, Lim?

Hyelim: I... actually have a crush on... Jiyong...

Hyelim spoke all the words slowly.

Sohee: Is that so? Well, that's nice! You two would be perfect for each other. So have you guys gone out yet?

Hyelim: Well, you see, that's the problem. He doesn't know that I like him. He thinks of me as his best friend.

Sohee: You want me to help? I am totally a love professor. You can count on  me.

Hyelim smiles happily.

Hyelim: Thanks, Sohee. It means a lot to me.

Sohee: Hey, that's what friends are for. I can talk to him if you want.

Hyelim: Thank you so much, Sohee!

Back at Sohee's house...

Sohee: The first day at school is always the most tiring!

Sohee dumps her bag onto the sofa and took out her phone. Just as she wanted to text her friend, she heard a weird noise coming from her parents' bedroom. The sound was like a woman's voice. Sohee got creeped out and tip-toed slowly towards the room. She opens the door and screams out loud.

Sohee: AHH, DAD!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH HER???!!!

Sohee falls down on her knees, crying soberly. She couldn't believe what she was seeing in front of her.

Mr Ahn: Sohee!!! What are you doing here???!!! How come you're back so early???!!!

Sohee: STOP ASKING ME STUPID F***ING QUESTIONS!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH THAT WOMAN???!!! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO MUM???!!! WHY ARE YOU SO EVIL TO HER???!!! HOW COULD YOU MAKE LOVE TO SOMEONE LIKE THAT ???!!!

She points to the woman who wasn't wearing any clothes. Her father had cheated on her mother.

Sohee: YOU ARE DEAD MEAT, WOMAN!!!

Sohee starts attacking the woman with her lipstick. She smudges the woman's face with lipstick and poking her face with the cover. Mr Ahn pulls her back but Sohee fights him with all her might. But he was just too strong for her to fight off.

Sohee: I HATE YOU DAD!!!

Suddenly, a soft voice comes from the door.

Mrs Ahn: Sohee, what's going on?

Sohee wriggles out of her father's hands and runs to her mother. She quickly hugs her tightly while crying terribly.

Sohee: Mum, please take me away from this house. Please, Mum! I don't live with a devil like him!

Mrs Ahn was also cying with her daughter.

Mrs Ahn: How could you?! You didn't cheat on me alone, but you cheated on your own daughter! Come, sweetheart. Let's leave this place once and for all!