Whatever

Never Too Far Away

JAEJOONG'S POV :

 

I checked myself one last time in the mirror before I turned around towards the bed where Yunho sat.

 

"Are you sure you don't want me to come with you?" He asked.

 

I nodded my head, "I'll just give this letter to Boa-ssi."

 

"But what if Ara is there?" He asked, worried.

 

"I'll be okay Yunnie. I can take care of myself. I'm a boy, remember?" I giggled.

 

"You didn't even fought back when she slapped you." I heard him mumbled.

 

"What did you say?" I asked him, eyebrow rising.

 

"No- Nothing Joongie babe," He smiled nervously as he stood up and wrapped his arms around my waist, "Comeback right away, okay?"

 

"I will babe." I smiled to him and we kissed for the umpteenth time.

 

He walked me to the front door but before I could even open the door, he pecked me again on my lips and said goodbye.

 

END OF JAEJOONG'S POV

 

~~~~~

 

"I'll go now girl. I have to go somewhere." Ara said as she stood up and walked to the door.

 

"Okay. Goodluck on your plan. Hope you get back your MANLY boyfriend." Boa mocked her friend.

 

"Of course he will comeback to me. I'm prettier than that ing ugly gay."

 

"Yah! Don't be too harsh! He is my Jaejoong."

 

"Oooppss, sorry for that."

 

And then Ara walked out of the office and the cafe. Not long after she had gone out, Jaejoong came in the cafe. Junsu and the other crews greeted him.

 

"Jae!" Junsu walked to him and gave him a quick hug.

 

"Is Boa-ssi in?" Jaejoong asked his friend.

 

"Yes. She is in her office." He said.

 

Jaejoong excused himself and went to the manager's office.

 

KNOCK KNOCK ..

 

A soft "Come in." heard from inside of the room. He turned the doorknob and came inside. Boa was a little shocked as she saw Jaejoong in front of her. Jaejoong bowed and walked closer to her table before handing her a letter written, resignation letter. After seeing the letter, she looked up at him.

 

"Jaejoong...." She said almost a whisper.

 

"Thank you ma'am. Excuse me." He said and turned around.

 

"Wait!" She said and stood up and walked in front of him.

 

"Can we talk?" She asked.

 

"I handed you my resignation. If you are not gonna accept it, I'm sorry but you cannot force me to stay."

 

"Jaejoong, listen, I'm so sorry for the last time. Really. I didn't mean to do that. I'm sorry."

 

Jaejoong bowed, "I accept your apology Boa-ssi. I'll go now. Excuse me."

 

He walked and passed Boa. And leave the cafe.

 

~~~~~

 

DING DONG ..

 

"Is it him?" Yunho said excitedly as he stood up from the couch and walked to open the front door. When he did....

 

"Ara!?" He gasped.

 

"Hi honey! Did I surprised you?" She walked passed him and towards the living room, sitting on the couch.

 

Yunho turned around to her, "What are you doing here?"

 

Ara looked at him, "What kind of question is that honey? Can you get me something to drink?" She smiled sweetly, "Oh, I'll do it myself." She stood up and walked towards the kitchen but Yunho stopped him before he gets out of his sight.

 

"We're over Ara." He said sternly.

 

"No we're not honey." She said looking at him straight in the eyes.

 

"Jaejoong is my boyfriend now. So please, leave."

 

"Oh, really? By the way, where is that ing gay?"

 

Yunho tugged her arm a bit too harsh, "Don't you dare talk to him like that."

 

"Ouch! Yunho! You're hurting me! Let go of my arm!" Ara said as she struggle to get free from Yunho's grip.

 

"Get out." He said.

 

"He doesn't love you." She shot back.

 

"Get out before I drag you!" He shouted at her.

 

"Fine! I'll go. But this one thing I assure you, you are mine and no one elses. I'll get you back to me." She said before leaving.

 

"Whatever." Yunho said to no one.

 


 

 

Aish !!

 

Who's in here ??

 

Comments guys ??

 

Ahahaha !!

 

No silent readers please ..

 

Thank you !! ^^