I Like You

Never Too Far Away

After the not so good conversation in the kitchen, there's no confrontation followed between them. Yunho go to work, still confused why Jaejoong didn't go to work that day, but didn't bother to ask. Jaejoong felt guilty about not talking nicely to Yunho. He wanted to apologize but he don't know how.

 

Evening came ..

 

Jaejoong prepared a very nice dinner to him and his friend. He decided he'll say sorry to Yunho when he came back from work. Even though he's starving, he haven't eaten yet. He will wait for Yunho to come. And they'll share the meal he prepared.

 

12:32 am ..

 

Yunho came home from work. He saw Jaejoong sitting on the couch in the living room, head a bit down. He walked to him slowly.

 

"Jae?" He called.

 

When Jaejoong didn't budge, he knelt down in front of the man sitting. There, he saw the pretty man is already asleep. He brought his right hand to touch Jaejoong's left cheek and whisper, "Why are you sleeping like this?"

 

Jaejoong felt the warm touch in his cheek so he slowly opened his eyes. He saw Yunho on his knees in front of him, hand on his cheek and looking at him, "Yun....." He murmured.

 

"Why are you sleeping here?" Yunho asked.

 

Jaejoong didn't talk but hugged the man in front of him.

 

"Jae?" Yunho asked, confused.

 

"I'm sorry Yunho. I'm so sorry."

 

Still confused, Yunho pushed the man a little, leaving a little space between them, "What are you sorry for?"

 

Jaejoong sat properly and gestured Yunho to sit beside him and he did.

 

"I'm sorry for being rude to you." Jaejoong said while looking at his lap.

 

Yunho smiled, "Jae, look at me."

 

The other didn't look so Yunho brought his left hand to cup Jaejoong's cheek and turn to him, "I accept your apology. But first, I want to eat. I'm hungry."

 

"Me too...."

 

They smiled to each other and went to the kitchen.

 

"Wow! You prepared this? What's the occasion?" Yunho asked as they sat opposite.

 

Jaejoong pouted his lips, "This is my way of apologizing."

 

"Oh, okay," Yunho chuckled. "Hey, don't pout like that."

 

"Why not? Pssshhhh..... Even pouting is not allowed anymore?"

 

"It's not like that. It's just......." Yunho leaned on the table to get closer to Jaejoong, "Don't blame me if I kiss that pouty lips." He whispered.

 

Jaejoong blushed, "Uh- Y-Yah! Let's eat." He then served himself.

 

They eat in silence, taking a glance on each other in every minute.

 

After eating, they head back to the living room, sitting in the couch, beside each other.

 

 

"Mind to tell me what happened to you these past few days?" Yunho asked.

 

Jaejoong brought his legs up and crossed it facing Yunho, "I quit the job on the cafe."

 

"What!? Why?" Yunho asked, shocked.

 

"I think Boa-ssi likes me."

 

Yunho looked at him, eyebrows furrowed.

 

"The first time she kissed m............"

 

"SHE KISSED YOU!?" Yunho exclaimed leaning forward, capturing Jaejoong's lips, and biting.

 

Jaejoong was taken aback by the sudden attack. He punched Yunho's chest again and again to make the other stop. When he did.....

 

"YAH!" Jaejoong shouted at him.

 

"I- I'm sorry..." Yunho lowered his head.

 

"Are you going to listen or not?"

 

"I'll listen."

 

Jaejoong then continue telling Yunho what really happened to him at the coffee shop. After about 20 minutes, there's an awkward silence around ..

 

"So...." Yunho started but didn't finish as Jaejoong cut him off.

 

"That's why I quitted. I'll try to find a job again. Don't worry, I'll still help you pay the rent here...."

 

"Jae....."

 

"But please don't tell umma and appa what happened....."

 

"Jae....."

 

Jaejoong looked at him, "What about us?" Yunho asked.

 

"Huh?"

 

"Don't you believe me? What I said when Ara was here is true. I like you Jae."

 

Jaejoong just looked down.

 

"I'm sorry if I realized it a bit late but please....."

 

"What?"

 

"Let's date officially."

 

Jaejoong didn't know whether to cry or laugh in happiness.

 

"Jae?" Yunho hold his left hand on his lap.

 

The pretty man looked up at him, "Hm?"

 

"Please?"

 

Jaejoong smiled, "O....Okay."

 

Yunho smiled widely and hugged Jaejoong tightly, "I like you Jae!"

 

"I like you too Yun..."

 

They slept together that time in Jaejoong's bedroom ..

 


 

 

Sorry for the late update guys !!

 

The next chapter is kinda ..

 

Uh .. UKNOW ..

 

Ahahaha !!