What Problem ??

Never Too Far Away

"Are you gay Jaejoong?" Boa repeated.

 

The man in front of him didn't say a word but blinking his eyes. She circled her right arm onto Jaejoong's neck and pulled him for a kiss. He's shaking a bit. He tried to push Boa a little and Boa pulled back when he didn't return the kiss. She walked to the door and locked it, turning around to face Jaejoong again.

 

"Ma'am...." He mumbled.

 

Boa started to strip, "You're gay? Don't worry Jaejoong, I'll turn you into a man."

 

Jaejoong immediately walked passed him but she blocked his way. "You can't leave here Jaejoong. Not until you make love to me."

 

He balled his fists, "I'm sorry Boa-ssi," He said not looking at his manager, "I can't do what you want me to do. I'm resigning. I'll pass my resignation letter to you soon. I'm sorry." He then pushed the girl a little to the side to make his way to the door, he opened it and step outside leaving Boa already in tears.

 

Junsu is still eating his meal when Jaejoong came back to the locker room.

 

"Jae, what happened?" He asked his friend concernedly.

 

"I'm done here Su."

 

"What?"

 

"I quit this job."

 

"Huh!? Why? What happened?"

 

Jaejoong didn't answer as he pack his things on his bag. Boa then came to the locker room, "Jaejoong, let's talk."

 

"Bye Su. I'll call you." He turned around from his friend and walked to the door, "Excuse me, Boa-ssi." He walked passed to her not looking back.

 

"Aaaaarrrrggggghhhhh~.....!" Boa screamed as she kicked the trashcan beside the door frame.

 

Junsu is standing puzzled.

 

"What are you still doing there!? GET BACK TO WORK!" After saying that, Boa left and headed to her office.

 

"What the just happened?" Junsu asked to no one.

 

~~~~~

 

Jaejoong is now back at home. Tears forming in his eyes. He lost his job. He didn't want to tell his parents what happened. He decided to go out to buy something to drink. He headed back to the apartment and he made himself drunk by the afternoon until evening.

 

1:00 am ..

 

The door clicked open and Yunho stepped in. There he saw, his bestfriend leaning on the table, 5 bottles of beer scattered on the table and beside him. He closed and locked the front door.

 

"Jae?" He rushed to check on him.

 

He shake the smaller man a little, "Jae?"

 

When Jaejoong didn't budge, he lift him bridal style and carried to his bedroom. He put him down on the bed and sit beside him, brushing his hand on the other mans' hair, "Jaejoongie, what happened?"

 

"Hhhhhmmmmm~......" Jaejoong stirred.

 

"Jae, I'm here," He held his friend's left hand. "Why did you get yourself drunk?"

 

"Yun..ho......" He turned away to the man sitting beside him.

 

Yunho lay back down beside him and hugged him from the back, "Tell me what happened to you when you woke up, okay?" He stood up and walked to the bathroom to wash himself before taking a rest.

 

"I.... Yunho, I...love...y..ou...." Jaejoong mumbled.

 

Unfortunately, Yunho didn't heard that.

 

~~~~~

 

Morning ..

 

/yawn/ Jaejoong opened his eyes and squished it to see clearer. His head is aching and he felt something heavy on his stomach he looked down and saw an arm. He looked to his left and his eyes widened when he saw Yunho beside him, hugging him. He sat up immediately but stay still as he felt his head aches again. Yunho woke up at the sudden movement by his side. He looked to his right ..

 

"Good morning Jae." He said smiling.

 

"Aish~......" Jaejoong pulled himself to stand up on the floor.

 

"Jae..."

 

"What!?"

 

Yunho gulped, "Can we talk?"

 

Jaejoong didn't answer. He just walked out of the room and headed to the kitchen to make himself a honey water. Yunho followed him.

 

"Why did you get drunk last night?"

 

"..."

 

"Are you still mad with what happened yesterday? I'm sorry about that Jae. And I really didn't used you. Believe me."

 

Jaejoong sat on a stool.

 

"Jae, what's wrong?"

 

"..."

 

"Jae, we can't fix this problem if you don't talk to me."

 

"What problem?" Jaejoong spoke not so interested.

 

Yunho ruffled his hair, "Aish! You know what, you're so stubborn Jaejoong! I thought you love me!? You said you love me!? Is this how you show your love for me!? Jae! If you don't want to talk to me nicely, FINE!" He left Jaejoong who was in shock.

 


 

 

How's this ??

 

^^