ERT !!

Never Too Far Away

RING RING RING ..

 

Yunho woke up from his deep sleep bacause of the unstoppable ring, "What the.....?"

 

RING RING RING ..

 

He shook the man beside him a little, "Jae....."

 

"Hmmmm...?" Jaejoong stirred.

 

"Your phone."

 

"What?"

 

"Your phone is ringing. You have a call."

 

Jaejoong sat up and reached on the bedside table to pick up his mobile phone, eyes a bit closed. Not bothering to look at the caller's name, he answered the call.

 

"Yes? Hello?"

*Jaejoong!*

His eyes shot open.

"Junsu, oh... Hi!"

*It's my breaktime. I just wanted to check on you. How are you?*

"I'm... I'm fine Su."

He took a deep breath before talking again.

"I'll go there later."

*Really? Are you coming back to work?*

"No. I'll just hand your manager my resignation letter."

*Jae.....*

"Hm?"

*Let's meet on Sunday. And please tell me what really happened. Please?*

"Okay, okay. I'll tell you when we meet."

*Great! So, what are you doing now?*

He look beside him just to see Yunho staring at him. He smiled to him and look down a bit.

"I'm...... I just woke up."

*Wow! You just woke up? Kinda late huh.*

"He-he."

*Is Yunho there?*

He look beside him again. Yunho is still staring at him.

"Y-Yes... He's here."

*Ohh.... Are you two...........*

"Ah! Su! I forgot something! I'll see you later! Bye!"

He ended the call immediately.

 

"What's the matter?" Yunho asked hugging Jaejoong.

 

"Nothing." He smiled.

 

~~~~~

 

"I'll get him back."

 

"But you said he's gay?"

 

"Yes, he is. But I know deep inside him, he's straight. Gosh! We ed for how many times. He can't easily forget that." Ara said to Boa.

 

They are now at her office in the coffee shop ..

 

"How about you? What happened when you seduced that ing gay?"

 

"He left me. He resigned here."

 

"What!?" Ara laughed, "Poor you girl. You know what, if I were in your shoes, I'll just dump that gay. He's not worth your love! He likes to and fill his ."

 

"Shut up...." Boa hissed.

 

~~~~~

 

"Aren't you going to work? It's already 1:30 pm." Jaejoong asked while stirring the soup he's making for their late brunch.

 

Yunho shook his head, "No. I'll take the day off. Min will understand me. I'm sure of it."

 

"Yah! You're manager is your friend but that doesn't mean that you can go to work whenever you feel like working."

 

"I just want to be with you. We became officially this morning. I just want it to celebrate the whole day."

 

"Lame excuses..."

 

"You have y Joongie babe."

 

Jaejoong turned around and throw a potholder to Yunho's face, "ert!"

 

Yunho is laughing non-stop, "I love your , your tight hole clenching on my........."

 

He didn't get the chance to finish his words when Jaejoong cut him off, "JUNG YUNHO!!!!! YOU ERT!!!!!! GET OUT OF HERE!!!!" He shouted and threw a laddle at Yunho.

 

When the cooking is done, they ate while cuddling and feeding each other.

 

"Your cooking is the best." Yunho said to Jaejoong as the pretty boy sits on his lap.

 

"Really?" Jaejoong blinked his eyes cutely as he fed Yunho.

 

Yunho nodded his head in agreement, "You're my perfect wife."

 

The pretty boy slapped him jokingly in the arm, "Yah, I'm a boy."

 

Yunho chuckled, "Then a husband. You're my perfect husband."

 

"Psssshhhh.... Say ahhhh....." Jaejoong ushered the spoon with food on top to Yunho's mouth.

 

The taller man thought of something naughty again, "AAAAAHHHHHHHH~~~" He said, more like a moan.

 

"Yunho!?" Jaejoong got up from the others' lap, "Aish! I'm done here. Feed yourself, ERT!"

 


 

 

Yay !!

 

Another update !!

 

Don't forget to leave comments and most importantly ,,

 

SUBSCRIBE !!

 

^^