Holy Sh*t !!

Never Too Far Away

Jaejoong comes home an hour later ..

 

"Yunnie?" He calls when he gets inside their apartment.

 

Yunho comes out from Jaejoongs' bedroom.

 

"Oh, Joongie, you are home." He says and walk to his boyfriend to kiss his cheek.

 

"Did she accept it?" Yunho asks, referring to Boa.

 

Jaejoong shrug, "She didn't say anything about the letter I gave her. Instead, she apologize for what she did the last time."

 

Yunho's mouth form an "O", then sighs.

 

"Is there something wrong?" Jaejoong ask, "Did something happen while I'm out?"

 

They both walk to sit on the couch ..

 

"Ara went here." Yunho says, looking at the table in front of them.

 

"What!? What happened? What does she wants?" The pretty man ask a little hysterical.

 

Yunho rubs his hand to his boyfriends' back to calm him down.

 

"Calm down babe. She didn't do anything. She just---"

 

"Just what?"

 

"She just threatens me," He huffs, "As if I will fall for her trick."

 

Jaejoong hug his boyfriend, "Oh, Yunnie.."

 

"Kiss me babe." Yunho ordered him.

 

Jaejoong looks at him, questioning. But before he could do or say anything, Yunho leans forward to capture his lips. He kiss his lips passionately. Jaejoong give in immediately and wrap his arms around Yunhos' neck. While the taller mans' arms, around his tiny waist. They both lean back down on the couch, Jaejoong underneath. Once they break their kiss ..

 

"I love you Joongie."

 

Jaejoong smiles sweetly to his boyfriend, "I love you more Yunnie."

 

Then they continue their kiss, lapping each other.

 

~~~~~

 

Evening .. At Changmin's Club ..

 

"What happened to you and your so called STRAIGHT boyfriend?" Boa asks her. Voice a little higher because of the loud music.

 

"Shut up!" Ara shouted, "We are not yet done. I'm not yet done. I have to get that gay Jaejoong out of our life?"

 

"Yah! I told you not to talk about him like that!" Boa slap Aras' arm slightly.

 

Ara chuckled, "! You still like Jaejoong inspite of him being gay?"

 

Boa nods her head ..

 

"Why don't you just help me with my plan?" Ara say.

 

"What plan?" Boa ask her, confused.

 

Ara smiles evilly to her friend ..

 

~~~~~

 

"Joongie babe....." Yunho whispers to his lovers' ear.

 

They are now lying side by side on their bed. (Yunho puts all his things from his bedroom to  Jaejoong's room so that they are sharing one bedroom.)

 

Jaejoong just hums as his answer ..

 

"I don't want you to work outside anymore." He says.

 

Jaejoong jerks up facing Yunho, supporting his body with his elbow ..

 

"What!?" He exclaims.

 

Yunho does his position also, "I mean what I said Joongie. I don't want you to work outside. I want you here at home. Besides, I can pay our needs with my salary at the bar."

 

"Are you on a drugs Yunnie?" Jaejoong asks.

 

Yunho chuckles, "No, I'm not Joongie. I'm serious, I want you here, waiting for me when I get home every midnight."

 

"I'm always here Yunnie. Of course I'm not taking an overnight job." Jaejoong says.

 

Yunho lay on his back again and pulls the pretty boy to cuddle him. They hug each other.

 

"You are now my wife babe. I don't want you to get tired." He says, caressing Jaejoongs' hair.

 

The pretty boy slaps his chest playfully, "Yah! I'm a boy. How can I be your wife? And another thing, I want to work! You can't tell me what I will not do. We still have our families to help."

 

They both sat up in bed having the same thought in their minds, "HOLY ! OUR FAMILIES!" They both exclaimed.

 

Jaejoong look down on the bedsheets, "How can we tell them?"

 

Yunho leans in to hug him, "We are going to tell them about us on time Joongie. Don't worry."

 

They lean on their backs again and hug each other. Not long after, they both fell asleep. Not caring what will happen the next day.

 


 

 

*EDITED*

 

Do I still have readers ??

 

Oh Gosh !!

 

I'm really sorry for updating so so so late ..

 

My schedule is not  friendly ..

 

Anyways ,, don't forget to leave comments and

 

SUBSCRIBE !!

 

Thank you !! ^^