04

Imagine.

 

About a month has gone by and I have spent every second of it with Lay. That wasn't considered a bad thing,I loved it actually. We always made breakfast together in the morning,then he'll take me out to get grocery or some of my medical herbs. Afterward he'll take me out on little adventures,showing me new things every day. Sometimes he would act a little weird and have sudden urgent errands to run somewhere far away,but he didn't keep me worried or at home with nothing to do. I didn't bug him about his personal life story,I was happy enough that he was here with me,so I didn't force him to tell me things he didn't want to. Every now and then I would start wondering about the first time we met,curious about what my eyes saw were true or not,but I didn't think about it for long;Lay was always entertaining me so I never got the time to ask him about it. We don't ever really talk about our relationship level,but I know we're both just more then friends;it was more than that;we loved each other. I don't know if this was even possible,but with Lay;I feel like I'm physically and emotionally healing. It's sad to say I've spoken too soon.

It was a nice evening,Lay and I were sitting on the bed flipping through tv channels trying to decide what we want to watch.

There's nothing good on.” He mumbled,switching off the tv. I shrugged and rested my head on his shoulders.

What do you want to do now?” I pouted.

He bit his lip,”I don't know. Whatever you want to do.” He grinned.

I wandered in my thoughts for a bit until I finally remembered,”Ah!” I exclaimed,”I've always wanted to ask you this!” I grinned.

He chuckled,”When do you not have any questions for me?” He ruffled my hair,”Okay what is it?”

So,don't panic okay I'm completely sane right now,but when you first saved me,” I paused,”Where we..flying?” My eyes widened,”And did you..have wings?!” I flapped my arms in the air. Lay suddenly became very intense,his eyes no longer showed signs of him joking. I slowly put down my arms,confused by his dramatic change of mood.

Is..everything okay?” I asked,”I'm sorry if I-”

No,it's not your fault.” He sighed,”I should've told you earlier,you deserve to know” He buried his face into his hands,”I'm scared of what will happen to us Jinhee,” He whispered.

What are you talking about Lay?” My voice shook,”What do you mean what will happen?” He stayed silent for a while before his whole body started to glow. “W-what..” I watched in amazement and shock as the very same wings I saw that day he saved me,started to come out of his back.

You..You're...” I stuttered,unable to process what just happened.

An angel Jinhee.” Lay smiled,cupping my face with his hands.

My..angel..” I whispered softly,holding onto his hands.

 

*A/N: sorry I'm just kind of shooting out chapters,I have it all typed out so it's just copy & paste & changing names! ^^ Hope you enjoy! If you see the names "Mia" & "Aiden" anywhere please let me know because I must've missed it D: Thank you! Comments are always loved!<3