Valentines day date?

We have different lovers when we love eachother.....

Before I start, I want to thank for encouraging me, and apologize for not being able to update for some time!!! Enjoy!! ^^

__________________________________________________________________________

I am now holding onto Hoya's hand. It is now break time!!!!! Yesh!!! I reeeeaaaally needed it and I get to see Hoya too! But even if I am going out with him, my heart doesnt "pound" as the stories or my friends tell me. Maybe its bound to come along later......?

ANyways, I was smiling and talking with Hoya while my mind ran off dreaming about something else. But do you know what is freaky? That part of me understands what Hoya is asking and I am still responding.

How rude and cruel was this to him? That Im not even paying attention? I sighed without even thinking and I guess that cut Hoya.

"Hey what are you sighing for? That we're going on a date?"

I stopped smiling for about .1 second, but I tried again.

"No! Im just saying that.... we have a lot to do that day! The date, the um, the dance?"

Hoya laughed and I just went along with it.

 

We were walking a few good more steps, but I stopped when I saw Sungyeoul with Yoona.

I quickly looked directly at Hoya and I thought I should feel something, but nothing.

Absolutely nothing.

No heart bump, no excitement, and just plain nothing.

I sighed once again and the bell rang. So much for break time.

I quickly flashed a smile at Hoya and told him I had to go to class soon and that nature as calling.

He laughed and nodded and put his hands in his pockets and left.

I quickly ran to the bathroom and into one of the stalls.

I sighed and thought f skipping class. This would be the first time, but I started to try to act sick.

I did feel sick when I was stepping out of the bathroom and saw SUngyeoul and Yoona. I quickly turned and decided to turn to go the long way and I was deeply hoping that hey wouldnt see me.

I turned another corner (thank goodness) and I sighed.

"WHy the sigh Min?" I turned and saw Yoona. And next to her, or behind her, I saw Sungyeoul coming towards us.

I sighed and looked away and just then, when I looked away from Yoona, I met eyes with Sungyeoul. He looked at me back and held my gaze for some time. It felt like a year.

And when I tried to look away, I saw sadness in his eyes.

Did he feel bad that he couldnt remember me? Wait that doesnt make sense. I dont want to do anything with me.

I scoffed and turned away and started to walk with tears flowing down my eyes. I tried to top them, but since I couldnt, I just silently cried and went to the nurse. Atleast the crying could convince her I was hurt.

It would help me to make the excuse.

I sighed and stepped into the office when I heard Sungyeoul shout.

"My! SUngyeoul you HAVE to go home! Your temperature is beyond normal!"

One thing to poin out, our school nurse is very friendly, and treats us like elementary kids ^^ but we still like her.

I heard SUngyeoul arguing no. Thats when I just stepped into the office which caused both the nurse and Sungyeoul to look. I managed a smile.

I saw Sungyeoul's face being red from the temperature and he looked like he was going to faint anytime. I sighed and asked the nurse to leave for a bit. She was hesitant, but eventually left.

WHen the door closed, I sighed and I sat in the chair in front of SUngyeoul.

"SUngyeoul oppa, you have to go home." He was looking away and pouting.

"Who are you to tell me what to do? Why should I?"

"I am not someone who should be telling you to go, but the nure says so and if you stay, you might get the other students sick. Plus, you look like your about to faint soon"

He sighed. I sighed once more too and I stared at him to reply.

"Just stop telling me what to do! Why would you even care?! I dont even know you!" That broke my heart and that did it. I was still caring for him after this?! WOuld I?! No! I stood up and caused the chair to fall down.

"DO YOU THINK I WANT TO?! YOU MAKE ME WORRY ABOUT YOU! AND WHEN SOMEONE IS TRYING TO HELP YOU, SHOULDNT YOU BE LISTENING?! HONESTLY, DO YOU THINK I WANT TO HEAR YOU YELLING AT ME LIKE THIS?!" I was now crying. Did I still care for him? More than a friend?

I looked away and I turned.

"Forget it..... you will never listen or remember me"

I started to walk and then I opened the door and saw the nurse looking in surprise. I quickly bowed and told her I wanted to go home. She nodded and patted my back.

"Dont worry..... Ill tell your mother you are not feeling well" I smiled at her. She was always trustable.

I sighed and I walked to my locker. How many times have I sighed today? And for whom? SUngyeoul.

Sungyeoul, , Sungyeoul, Sungyeoul,Sungyeoul,Sungyeoul,Sungyeoul,Sungyeoul,Sungyeoul.

WAs he the only thing that would be on my mind?

I collapsed onto my knees when I got to y locker. I quickly gathered myself together and got my stuff.

I shut the door, and I walked to the front door of the school. On the way, I saw people and I avoided as much as possible. But when I saw some, I quickly smiled, waved and continued to go.

This was so hard.

Why did he have to step into my life?

WHy SUngyeoul?

_____________________