Past, Present, and Future

Audition guide to SM! Little for YG, JYP+

If you're thinking about becoming an idol, I have a really good advice. Have a good reputation. One idol had a bad reputation and lied about everything. Later everyone found about the truth. Goodbye to your career!

Sometimes people will even try to dig up your past, so keep it clean. Watch what you say or do in real life and on the computer. Like if you post dirty pictures of yourself on facebook, twitter, instagram or whatever kids use these days. Yer, if people found that bwahaha. What will become of your career. 90% chances are.. You're probably not going to be on TV for a while. 

You can still be on the internet and yadadada. Just be anonymous.. (exo...)

Now remember if you ever have any photos of yourself that aren't pretty but your friends uploaded it and you become an idol and people find that photo and start acusing you of plasic surgery (due to the difference in appearance) even though you never did any procedures. You can always deny it. It's not that big of a deal unless the accusation gets ridiculous. Many idols have predebut (not pretty) pics of themselves but they're natural. It's not your fault that you became prettier so don't get too concern if that ever happens to you. 


There are various types of dreamers. Those who just do nothing and wait for everything to happen, those will work to achieve it, and both. You can wish for your dream but you have to remember to put in the effort in order to achieve your dreams. Even if you become a trainee, you have to continue to put in the effort. Even if you become an idol, you have to continue to put in the effort. Why? You cannot just give up yet. You have to work for everything in life and continue to become something and someone. You cannot just stop half way.

Don't give up too easily.

Also sometimes you have to wake up. It's true no one can take away your dreams, but seriously if you not willing to put your dreams in action then why bother to dream about it in the first place. You might as well wake up.

Now if people discourage you, brush it off. Who are they to put you down. It's your dreams not their's. Who gave them the right to make you give up. Who are they to put limits on you. Like love, dreams have no limits. Even your wildest dreams might come true. 

What makes my neck itch(?) is when people who want to audition for Korean entertainment never actually try to audition because of their race. Really is that your excuse? Some of them even go on about how racist Korean companies are or whatnot.. No... First of all, there not being racist since it really is a Korean company.  Also there are blasians, wasians and some full Caucasians in the showbitz or at least appear on Korean tv. Relax kiddos, these days the world is becoming a mixture. 

You can still try. Why give up so easily without even trying. You never know.