Chapter 7

My Prankster, My Lover [HIATUS]

 

Changmin  POV

At the end of the school, i meet up with Kyungri at the garden

"So.. How is it going?" i ask her "Well.. Kyu is trying to help her..To be kind to her.. obviously.." she said

"That's good.. Well. Seohyun is a bit mad because now you are playing with him.." i explain "What??! Why??" she said "Well.. she doesn't want yo to be as naughty as Kyu.. Even though she is a bit pity on him.." i explain.. "Oh my.. I think i should talk to her.. " she said.. "I guess so.."  i nodded.. 

 .......

The Next Day..

Seohyun POV

Now, it's music class.. My favorite class.. And just now, Miss Jung.. the music teacher is explaining some important thing.. 

"Okay class, please listen.. In another 2 weeks, we will have a solo singing test. In that test, you can sing  as someone plays you a musical instrument.  But, you can also sing as you play music instrument by your own and that can give you extra point.. You can sing a Korean song and also English songs...  Any questions?"

"No, Miss Jung.." we all said.. "Good.. Now, you can take a break.." Miss Jung said.. The students rush over out side..

Hearing that announcement, i begin to think.. "What song should i sing?"

As i go to the cafeteria, "Seo!!" someone pat my shoulder.. It's Kyungri "Waeyo?" i ask her.. "I need to talk.." she said. We go to the cafeteria quickly and then take a seat..

"What is it?" i ask. "Are you mad at me?" she suddenly ask me. "Well.. About you playing with Kyuhyun?" i guess.. she nodded.. "Well.. Not really.. i was just surprise.. I mean, i don't want you to be naughty like him.. And for what are you playing with him??" i said

"Well.. I just want to play with him. His my friend after all.. Can't I do that?" she ask

"Of course you can.. but.. " i said "But what??" she ask.. "*sigh* promise me not to be naughty.." i said to her while handing my little finger to her.. she smile and hand her little finger to me as well.. "I promise" she answer.. We both smile and hug each other..

Kyungri POV

Like usual, i go to the school garden to meet Changmin.

"Chang-ssi!!" i call him.. "Kyungri.. How is it going?" he ask "Well.. Seohyun is not mad anymore.. Although she is still mad with Kyuhyun.. " i explain. "Hmm.. There must be something he can do.. " we both begin to think.

"AHA!" we both shout.. "You got an idea??" i ask to Changmin.. "Well.. Yeah.." he nodded.. "Okay then.. me first!!" i quickly said.. "Okay, ladies first.." Changmin smiled. "So, my plan is.. to ask Kyuhyun to sing a song for Seohyun.. " i said.. "Wait, that's kind a like my plan too.." he said.. "Really??" i ask. he just nodded.. "Well, i think we can use that plan.." i said. "Agree..But when??" he said. We start to think again..

"At the singing test!!" we both shout.. and then we laugh.. "Why are we laughing?" i ask while laughing "What's so funny??" Changmin said while laughing too. "For me, its because we say the things at the same time.." i said while start to control myself. "I do agree.. Awkward you know.." he said. We both smile and chuckled. "Why are you blushing??" he ask me suddenly. "Huh?? I'm blushing??" i ask.. "Bwahahahahaha!!! Nahh.... just kidding.." he laugh again.. "Okay.. Funny.." i said..

"Soo... Are you gonna talk to Kyuhyun about this?" i ask. "Yupp.." he nodded

We talk and talk until it's time for us to go home.

When i was walking to my house.. I feel.. I feel.. Happy.. Flying.. I definitely have a great time!! I mean, he is sooooo cute when he is laughing.. Hahh.. Seriously..

 

At that night..

Changmin POV

Kyu is now at my house. Playing video game with me. Mine and his score is now 32-40. Yup, he is a game genius.. Or maybe i am just the one who is getting tired of it..

Anyway, after he win (again -_-) Kyu's mom brought us snack. And then i started to talk about the plan i was having with Kyungri.

"So.. Kyu.. I.. i mean, Kyungri and I have a plan for you.." I said. "What is it?" he ask. "So.. At the singing test later, you can sing a song for her.." I said. "What do you mean by that?" he ask "Soo.. At the singing test, you will sing a song that also ment for her.." i explain.. "I get it.. That's a pretty good plan.. " he said..

"And besides, you have an extra excellent voice.. She haven't hear you sing right?" i said.. "Yeah.. you got a point there..What kind a song should i sing..." he wonder.."Its got to be romantic of course.. hmm.. How about.. 'Isn't She Lovely' ??" I suggested. "Hmmm... That's a good song." Kyu nodded "By the way, what song will you sing?" he continued "Hmm.. I don't know. I still thinking about it." I answer

The next day

Kyungri POV

That day, i recieve a message from Changmin, "He accept the plan!! He will sing 'Isn't She Lovely' for Seo."  I just smile after reading that. At the class, i seat down until the bell rings.

Along the class.. All i think is just, what song should i sing.. I was really confuse.

After hours...

It's finally time to go home. Time does goes by quickly. All of the student including me, was just pacikng up our bags and throwing some trash away. As I packing I may just realize I was also singing with a really small volume.

"ojing nobakke moreuneun geureon naya, nomaneul saranghae jul saram baro naya~"

Its some of the lyrics from a song called "Its Me" by Sunny and Luna. I love that song!! The lyrics are just.. so me!! Suddenly, "Kyung-ssi.. are you singing?" ask Seohyun while standing beside me. "Well.. maybe.." i said "Dont say maybe!! You're singing. Your voice is good!!! You should sing that song in the test." she answer  "Sing it for the singing test...... SEOHYUN!!! YOU'RE A GENIUS!!!!" I shout. Luckly no one notice. "Uhmm.. Thanks" Seohyun said in a weird tone as she smile.

Yes!!! I finally got a song to sing!!! Horraayyy~~~!!!!! *over-excited*

As I going home, I sing it over and over again.. Hahaha~~!!!!

Seohyun POV

At my room, I was just listening a view of the songs in my IPhone. I was just confuse.. What song will I sing.. Ballad, hip hop, jazz, bubblegum-pop, love song .. Ughh confuse!!!!!! Even though I love singing so much. As I was thinking I seat on my piano and start to play my favorite song. Its a ballad song actually. And I have no idea when suddenly Kyuhyun appears in my mind. That moment when he said "Sorry" It just un-exceptable. Well maybe its not, and I know I should respect him for doing it.. My God... Am I have to do the right thing and say "I accept your apology" to him? I guess no.. Well... I have to see what would he do to make me said that.