Chapter 2

My Prankster, My Lover [HIATUS]

 

The next 3 days...

This is my third day in my campus.. I go to my class and make my way to my seat..I put my bag and i realize that Kyuhyun is allready beside me..I remember a something, 'He is a big prankster of this class..' that word that Kyungri said is still stuck in my head. But as far as I seat with him, he didn't do anything to me.. Maybe not yet..

KRINNNGG!!

The bell rings and Mrs Jung come in.. We start the lesson..

......

In the class.. We are doing an assignment..Math assignment precisely.. The class was... Well.. Not to quite and not to loud.. I begin to feel comfortoble in this class.. But  that word in my head..'He is a big prankster of this class..' .. Agh!! i just  can't forget it..

Suddenly his bag fall down.. "Ah man! What did you do??" he ask "I didn't do anything!!" i answer... "I don't care... there must be some reason why my bag fall.." He said... "It's just a bag.."i said.. "It's a new bag... And now you have to pick it up.." he said .. "Can't you use your own hands?" i ask.. His eyes is getting bigger.. "Fine!!" i said as i roll my eyes

'Oh you've got to be kidding me!!' I said in my mind..I  go down and pick up his bag... I am speechless... "There.." i said.. "Don't you have to say something?" i ask.. "I don't think so.." he said while continue his work.. "What a 'POLITE' student.." i said as i show him a fake smile..He also do the same thing.. I mean.. What??

After a view minutes, i finaly finish the asignment...I walk to Mr.Kwon's table (the math teacher) and give my assignment to him.. But as i go back to my seat..

*gubrakk!!*

Everyone laugh at me beacuse i was triped by someone's foot..It's Kyuhyun's..

"Seohyun.. Gwenchanna?" Mr Kwon ask

"Ne.. " i said as i satnd up.. I go back to my seat and say.."Not funny.." .. "Well.. It is for me.." he said while chuckled.. I just roll my eyes..

KRIINNGG!!

The bell has ring, its time for  gym class.. After changing the uniform, me and the class go to the field.. The field is big!! It is devided into a football field, jogging area and  basketball court inside the hall.. The coach tell us to run on the jogging track first.. Then after that we go to the basketball court but we are not playing basket.. We are playing dodgeball. The rule is, when a person is hit by the ball, it means that the person is out.. And.. I hate dodgeball!! Now my class is devided into 2 groups.. I am still one group with Kyungri. But Kyuhyun is in another group.. I wonder what will happen now..

PRIIITTT!!

As the whistle blows, we start the game.. And i realize in this game, i was playing.. well.. quite good...But as the ball is in Kyuhyun, he throw it to my way and.. It hits me.. Right in the stomach..

"Ugh.." i groaned slowly

I walk to the seat slowly..

"Seo.." Kyungri walk towards me

"Just play there.." i said to Kyungri.. "God.." i said as i rub my stomach

After the bell rings, its mean that its time for reses..After changing clothes, me and Kyungri go to the cafeteria..

At the cafeteria, i see hundreds of student,, it is full loaded.. Me and Kyungri decided to eat bulgogi..After finding a seat, we start to eat..

"Wow.. This bulgogi is daebakk!! Just like my mother's cooking.."  i said ... "It is ... They serve the best bulgogi here..." Kyungri said.. I can't stop eating.. This is just so good!! But.. There is one thing that pulling my attentions away.. Kyuhyun and his friends

"What are you looking at?" Kyungri ask.. "Nothing.." i said as i continue eating.. "Oh.. I know.. Look.. I know this has been a hard day for you because of Kyu's prank.. But try to ignore him.." She said.. "I can't!! I feel like everytime he is around i am in trouble.. " i said.. "Seo.. Try it.. You have to.. You know, i use to be his victim as well.. But when i try to ignore and forget about it, he suddenly became nice and say sorry to me.. I am pretty sure that he will do the same thing.." Kyungri explain.. "Jinjja?" i ask.. she just nodded..

After talking, we continue eating and wait until its time for go back to class..

........