Chapter 3

My Prankster, My Lover [HIATUS]

A view weeks later..

Lots of day has pass..And Kyuhyun.. is.. well.. prank me even more. I always try to ignore him.. But i just can't. It stucks in my head.. When the bell rings, everyone rush out side..I decided to walk around the school first.. After that I begin to walk to the gate.. I just can't stop thinking about him.. Many prank of his got in to me.. I tripe over his foot, my stomach have been hit by a dodge ball, He throw my bag away, He embarrace me infront of the class, he throw almost every stuff in my locker, He once put gum inside my shoe .. What's next huh..??

Wusshhh!!

Orange juice?! I turn around and.. Its actually Kyuhyun and his friends who did this.. They all laugh at me.. "What was that for??" I scream.. Can this day be any worst?? "Seo!!" Kyungri run to me as she brought some tissue .. "You see that didn't you??" i ask.. "Yupp.. i saw it allright.." she said.. "What happen?" i ask while i dry my face with the tissue.. "You dont look at your way and then .. Wuusshh!!!" she said.. "Oh my God.." i said.. "Patient Seo..." she said... "Yeah.. patient." I desperatly said with a plain face.. After a while i go back to my home..

@my room

I just seat on the bed while hugging my keroro doll.. "Oh..keroro.. What should I do? I can't ignore it.. But if I told this to my teacher, after they've been told by my teacher, they will prank me even more.." I said "Everything all right dear?" Eomma ask from the door.. "Eomma.." "I think you have problems in your school.." I just nodded.. My mom seat next to me and talk..

.......

After that, she go out from my room.. The answer it's still.. No other then 2 words that I know.. Patient and Ignore... Ugh!!! Oh God, what should I do??

Kyuhyun POV

I don't know why I am still thinking about pranks that I want to made for Seohyun.. I don't know why, I just like to prank her.. It is fun..I know she will be miserable if I prank her on and on but, sorry.. That's me.. The class big prankster


Sorry for this short update ^^'.. I will make the sequel soon.. Keep reading :)