Please Don't Go... [DaesungxT.O.P]

Small Drabbles and Things

 

Daesung watched in utter horror as he watched his fiance slip the engagement ring off his finger, gently taking Daesung’s hand and placing the ring in it.
 
“What.. what are you doing?” Daesung questioned as tears started to form in his eyes.
 
Kang Daesung didn’t understand what was going on. He didn’t know what he had done wrong that was making his fiance of 6 months to take of his ring.
 
This has to be a joke, Daesung thought. He looked up at Choi Seunghyun, looking for a sign that maybe this was a joke, but the older man was standing there, looking down with a sad expression on his face. This wasn’t a joke.
 
“Are you leaving me? Seunghyun.. I,” Daesung wasn’t sure what to say. He looked down at the ring in his hand.
 
“I’m sorry.. I didn’t mean for this to happen. I.. I didn’t mean to hurt you like this. Please,” Seunghyun took a deep breath, avoiding looking at his dongsaeng as he picked up his bag. “Please take care.”
 
Seunghyun turned away and made his way to the door.
 
“Why?” Daesung managed to whisper. His head hung low as he cried silently. “Why are you leaving me? What did I do?”
 
Seunghyun stopped.
 
“It’s not you, Dae. I don’t deserve you. You loved me with all your heart.. but I can’t return that.” Seunghyun’s voice cracked. “I love someone else. I’m sorry.”
 
Before anything else could be said, Seunghyun left. Daesung stood there, closing his hand around the ring and hugging it to his chest as he cried.