One Year Anniversary [DaesungxSeungri]

Small Drabbles and Things

 

Daesung was running late. After finishing his schedules, he stopped by the flower shop and got a bouquet of roses for his boyfriend. He smiled at the sweet smelling flowers as he made his way to their house.
 
Today was their one year anniversary. You’d expect Daesung to have an elaborate evening plan, but today was so busy and hectic, he had only time to get roses.
 
On the other hand, Seungri had had the day off. He stayed home, cooking and cleaning for when his lover would come back home.
 
As Daesung stepped into the house, ready to call out that he was home, he noticed little rose petals on the floor leading to the kitchen.
 
Following the rose petals, his heart melted at the sight. The lights were dimmed, candles lit all around the kitchen, dinner was set and there was his panda, standing in the middle of it all in a suit, smiling.
 
“Happy anniversary, Daesung,” Seungri said, holding out a Doraemon plushie.
 
Daesung stared. He then rushed to his boyfriend, setting the flowers down and cupped his cheeks, kissing him.
 
“God, I love you,” Daesung whispered. “Happy anniversary.”
 
“I love you, too,” Seungri whispered back, flustered.