Moms

I Will Never Hurt You (Hiatus)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris

 Looking at Amber, my heart clenched. How could her 'father' do that to her? Well, I mean, I knew her dad was a once I found out what happened between Luke and her. But to actually lock her out onto a freaking hospital roof!? The pain Amber must've felt seeing her father do that to her, I can't even imagine it.

 I was pulled out of my thoughts when Amber's mom caught me looking at her daughter.

 "Kris, was it?" I nodded my head in confirmation. "You like her. Don't you." There was no hesitation or question in her voice.

  My words caught in my throat. Moms sure do have intuition, especially when it comes to their children.

"I-i do. I- is there anything I can do for her?" Looking at Amber, my heart hurt.

"Protect her. She needs someone there for her, sure, she has Key and I but we've always been here for her," She paused when Amber moved in her sleep.

"Here," She motioned me over. "Take her home, I'm perfectly fine now.I don't wan her to miss school just for me."

Stunned, I carefully moved Amber into my arms. I don't want to wake her. Looking down at her, my breathe catches, she's so breath taking. I love everything about her, especially her short blonde hair. Most guys would be put off by the fact that she has short hair, but I love it. It suits her, it adds to Amber's charm.

"I promise I'll protect her. I don't know why, or how, but I'm already in love with her." Amber's mom smiled at me, he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter