Found

The Day the World Ended

Chapter 9: Found

 

 

 

You quickly looked at Hyunnie. She looked back at you wide-eyed. "There's more than one of them..." She said, looking slightly scared. You slowly nodded. *And I know all of them...* You thought. "I-I think I know them." You said hesitantly. Hyunnie looked at you suprised. "I know.. Just, let me go talk to them right quick." You said. "But they sound dangerous! Be careful." She warned. You nodded and slowly stood up, unlocking the door. You took a deep breath and opened the door. You slowly and quietly walked out the door and stood their, watching them look around. Suddenly, Zelo turned around and saw you. "HeeYeon!" He shouted, suprised. "Zelo! Be quiet those things could-HeeYeon!" Youngjae shouted as him and the rest of B.A.P turned around. 

They all ran over to you as soon as they saw you, Daehyun hugging you first. Everyone pulled you into a group hug, but you could hear Daehyun whispering in your ear. "I missed you...so much. Do you know how worried I was? Please, if anything like this ever happens again...tell me. I don't care what anyone says. Please." You slowly nodded and he hugged you tighter. You then heard the cafeteria door open and everyone quickly let go, putting their defenses up. "HeeYeon! Are you okay?" She quickly asked, ignoring everyone else. You nodded. "I'm fine." You said. "Who are you?" Zelo asked, coldly. "Why should I tell you?" Hyunnie asked, even colder. 

"Hyunnie, it's fine. That's Zelo," you said, pointing to him. "Zelo, this is Hyunnie." You said. He eyed her and she eyed him back with an annoyed expression. "What are you guys doing here?" You asked, looking at everyone else. Yongguk walked up to you. "We came looking for you." He said. You squinted at him. "You guys came? Or did the boys wanna come and you had to tag along?" You snapped. Yongguk sighed. "Look, I know, I've been horrible to you, I have. But I need you to know that I am so, so sorry." He said, grabbing your shoulders. Daehyun quickly put a protective arm around you, causing Yongguk to put his hands by his side. "I'm sorry." He whispered. You sighed. "I-...I forgive you Yongguk." You said. Yongguk smiled and gave you a hug. 

After letting you go, Hyunnie spoke up. "Well, seeing that we're all on good terms, shall I give you a tour?" She asked. You giggled and everyone else nodded excitedly, but in the corner of your eye, you saw Youngjae looking around curiously. Everyone else had already started following Hyunnie. "Hey Youngjae, you coming?" You asked. He quickly looked at you, snapping out of his thoughts. "Y-Yeah! Of course, it's just that...this place looks awfully familiar. It's scary how much this is bothering me." Youngjae said and slightly smiled. You smiled back while nodding. "Anyways, let's catch up with the rest of the group." He said and you both caught up with them down the hallway.

~ ~ ~

It was already night and everyone was outside of the secured, gated school. Everyone was eating some leftover meat that the guys had from yesterday. You were sitting next to Daehyun and Himchan. Hyunnie was sitting next to Zelo and Youngjae. Jongup and Yongguk were sitting next to eachother on the other side of the fire. "Guys, it's getting really late. Don't you think we should head to bed?" Zelo asked. "I think Zelo's right. I'm getting really tired too." Hyunnie said, yawning and rubbing her eyes. She leaned her head against Zelo's chest tiredly, causing him to blush. 

"Alright, let's go inside." Himchan said. "Hyunnie? Do you mind showing us where we're supposed to sleep?" "Sure." She replied with a smile and everyone stood up except for Daehyun. You looked down at him as everyone walked back in. "Daehyun?" You asked, lightly tapping his shoulder. He quickly snapped his gaze away from the fire to look at you. "What?" He asked. "Um, everyone else is leaving. Shouldn't we go?" You asked. He sheepishly smiled. "I-I need to talk to you first." He said and patted the spot next to him. You got a little nervous, but sat next to him. "W-What is it?" You asked. He gave you a serious look for what seemed like an eternity. It was as if he was staring into your soul. 

Suddenly, he pulled you into a hug. "Uh...Daehyun?" You squeaked. After a while, you heard a small sniff. You quickly pulled away to see tears in his eyes. You looked at him concerned. "Daehyun! Are you okay? What's wrong?" You asked. He smiled and shook his head. "I'm fine...it's just...do you know how important you are to me?" He suddenly asked. You were slightly taken aback. "When Yongguk said that you left, I was devastated. A million thoughts ran through my head, each one worse than the last. All I want to do is protect you. I have ever since the beginning. If anything were to happen I..I don't-" He let out a sob. You quickly hugged him. "Daehyun, it's okay." You said and patted his back lightly. "I-It's like...I can't exist without you." He said and looked at you with puffy eyes and tear-stained cheeks. Tears sprung in your eyes and you put both of your hands on his cheeks. "Then you won't have to." You whispered. You slowly leaned in and so did he. You closed your eyes and kept moving forward until you felt something against your lips. 

You and Daehyun were kissing. 

You immediately felt sparks run all through your body. Fireworks went off in your head. The feeling of his soft, plump lips on yours was amazing. You smiled into the kiss as Daehyun pulled you closer to him. You both pulled away, gasping for air. He silently chuckled and you both blushed. "T-That was our first kiss." You stuttered. "And definitely not the last." He smiled and pulled you in for another kiss.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note:

I'm so sorry for not updating! I really hope you liked this chapter ;) Please tell me what you thought! I lerb comments from my readers! And wow! 34 subs! Thank you all so much and thanks to the people who upvoted! I'm really glad you like it so far!