Seperation

The Day the World Ended

"How are we going to get out of here?" Hyunnie asked on Zelo's back. She wasn't able to walk without falling to the ground. "Look out!" Himchan shouted and shot a zombie behind them. "Hey! Hey!" You heard a somewhat familiar voice call out to you. All eight of you turned around to see that kid, Sehun, from earlier. 

"You two were with Chanyeol earlier, right? Where is he? I need to-" He started as he caught up with you. "He's dead." You said softly. "W-What?" Sehun asked. "Chanyeol...he died fighting Kris." You said. Tears grew in his eyes. "I'm sorry." You said as you put your hand on his shoulder. "No...I am." He said and ran into the building that Kris and Chanyeol were in. 

"Where is he going?" Jongup asked. "Who cares? Let's get-" Himchan was interrupted by a big explosion. It blew everyone off their feet as fire spread across the camp. "What the heck?!" Hyunnie yelled as she fell off of Zelo's back. He quickly helped her up and checked her to see if she was okay. "Uhh, guys..." Daehyun said, pointing off into the distance. Everyone turned around to see burning zombies running towards you. "!" You yelled and started shooting at them, but there were too many. 

"We don't have enough ammo! I'm running low!" Youngjae shouted. "HeeYeon! Hyunnie!" You heard Sehun shout as he ran out of the burning building. His face was covered with ashes and his clothes were half-torn. "S-Sehun?!" You both shouted. He ran up to you two, smiling. "I did it! Now I can be with hyung! And so can everyone else! We can all be together again!" He laughed. You and Hyunnie slowly backed away.

"Where are you going?" He asked and pointed his gun at you. You gasped. "I-W-We weren't going anywhere." You said. "Good. If you were, I would have to shoot you, and that wouldn't be good." He said. "Are you crazy?! You're going to kill us all! Let us go!" Hyunnie shouted. "I'm not crazy!" He shouted as he slapped her. She quickly fell to the ground. "Hey!" Zelo shouted and punched him. 

Soon, they were rolling around on the ground in a fight. "Zelo stop! He has a gun!" Himchan shouted. Then, the gun went off. 

"NO!" Hyunnie screamed. "..." Yongguk whispered. Your eyes quickly brimmed with tears as you cried into Daehyun's chest. He put an arm around you. Suddenly, Zelo stood up, a lifeless Sehun laying underneath him. "Zelo!" Hyunnie shouted and ran to him. He pulled her into a hug and spun her around. "I'm not going anywhere." He whispered. 

"Guys we need to get the hell out of here!" Youngjae shouted as more zombies approached. There were too many. Herds of them started to come in between the group. You, Daehyun and Youngjae were slowly seperating from Zelo, Hyunnie and Jongup along with Yongguk and Himchan. "Come on guys let's get out of here." Daehyun said. "What about the others?!" You shouted. "We can't get to them! We'll get killed!" Youngjae shouted over the noise of the chaos. 

"Go back to the camp!" Yongguk shouted, but no one could hear him. "Go to the river bank!" Zelo shouted as he carried Hyunnie away from the chaos with Jongup following. Soon, everyone had left and you couldn't see anyone anymore. You, Daehyun, and Youngjae quickly ran away from what used to be a peaceful camp. 

________________________________________________________________________

I'm so sorry for not updating for like 73 years! I've been extremely busy like you can't believe! But I'm going to be completely honest and say that I  might not update for another 2 weeks because I have finals and that's when I get out of school. Please wait for me!