CHAPTER FOUR

SUDDENLY

AMBER'S POV

 

I was walking away from home. Another one of those annoying quarrels of Mom and Dad started, and my sister joined in. How great is that? Stoping them is like speaking to nobody. They won't even listen one bit. I feel totally pathetic.

I didn't attend school today, what for? It's not like I learn something. I just sit there with my friends in the back of the class near the window and stare back at the grass covered field. Watching ants-like people have fun.

*RIIIIIIIING

My phone rang. Wish it isn't someone from my family. I thought to myself.

I looked at the caller ID. You don't know how relieved I am to know that it's just my friend, Victoria.

"Yoboseyo?" I answered.

"Amber! We have a gig later, wanna come?"

"What's it about?" I asked, but I actually don't want to come, I want to be alone, for today.

"The usual, trespassing and take revenge at old lady Park's house."

"Why? Who wants to take revenge from you guys?" I asked, because everytime we trespass at old lady Kim's house there always has a reason.. Last time we trespassed at her house because she yelled at Sulli for wearing shades. Why the hell does she care if we want to wear shades, she's not the one who's wearing it. For a 65-something year old woman she is a total pain in the .

"Nothing. We just want to make fun of her." Vic said chuckling.

"So you in or not?" She asked again.

"I'll pass."

"Why?"

"I need time for myself Vic. Sorry."

"It's okay." My friends were always understanding. They too have family problems, I guess that's why we got close to each other. They give me time for myself and I give time for them too.

"Okay, I'll hung up now. Bye"

"Bye." And I hunged up.

I kept on walking and walking. I went in this park and figured that I'll just stay here to kill time. And besides there won't be anyone who'll bother me here. I layed under this big shady tree.

Though I always tell myself that I won't think about it. My family's problem still keep on appearing in my mind. And now, I've finally decided on a decision that is both good for me and for my family. I will run away from home. I think this is the best choice for me.

At the park, there were kids playing and some families were having faving picnic. They are all so happy. Curse God! Why does  he have to give me the worse family of all?

I was laying in the grass, both of my hands in the back of my head. I was imagining me with a different family. And there I was, in my mind, laughing happily with a family that I don't know but we were all so happy.

I was seating on a sand. I looked ahead and there it was, the beautiful beach, it makes my heart so calm.

"Amber!" A girl shouted. I looked behind me, and there were 3 pretty girls standing before me. There was a really tall girl, so white was her skin. Goddess or an angel she might be I thought to myself. Another was a pocelain-skinned girl, she's not as tall as the goddess one, but she's as pretty as a doll. The last girl looks like like a little girl, she's a little smaller than the goddess but a lot taller than the doll. She have her hair tied up in a bun and a hairband securing it in place.

"W-who are you?" I asked confused of whats going on as I stood from my seat. How did they know my name? Do I know them? Where am I? Why are there 3 stunning girls infront of me?

"We're your sisters, silly!" The tall goddess answered as they came closer to me.

"Wait? What? Sisters? I only have one sister. And she is a lot lot lot lot hideous than you girls." I defended, not that I don't like my sister I was just, you know, confused.

"What are you saying, unnie?" The little girl asked tilting her head with a voice full of aegyo.

"Unnie?! Since when did I hava a younger sister?"

A old man with white hair and a lot of facial hair came out of the blue. He's like a rich guy from an old movie. You know the ones with the cool golden staff, and those big cigarettes.. Why is he here anyways? Don't tell me he's my Grandfather.

"Amber." The old guy said in a low voice.

"Yes? May I ask who you are?" I asked as politely as I can.

"I'm your grandfather." He said and went to my side. I knew it! And another guy came out of the blue. Don't tell me he's a butler. Well, definitely looks like one. He has this black colored mustache above his lips. It was perfectly cut. He wears an eyeglass. And there's some chain hanging from his coat.

"Hello, Young lady." He said in a British accent. Well that's weird, what's he doing here in Korea?

"Hi? Who?"

"I'm your Butler. Butler Nam" He said and bowed. I told you!! I should be a fortune teller! That way I could earn money!

And a puppy came running to me, he's so cute. I was now laying on the sand with the puppy my face. He was so cute. If I have a puppy as cute as this one, I would let him my face all day long.

"Yah! Moochie! Don't disturb that guy! He's sleeping!" I heard a girl say.

A gust of wind blew. And the next thing I knew I was at a black place.

I felt another blow of wind in my face. I twitched and opened my eyes. There's a girl an inch away from me. She threw herself away from me. And I stared at her weirdly.

HEY! She's the little girl in my dream. And the one she's holding was the puppy in my dream too. How creepy.

"Sorry, about that.." She said and stood up.

"What were you doing exactly?" I asked as I lifted myself to seat comfortably.

"Ummmmm.."

 

________________________________________________________________________________

 

Hey guys~ WASSUPS?

I'm sorry for not updating everyday..

VERY VERY SORRY..   :(((((((

Please understand guys..

The next chapter will be tomorrow..  :))))

 

For you to forgive me, I'M GONNA SHOWER YOU WITH MACROS..  :)))

 

dontd.jpg (500×415)

tumblr_liygq7dQjX1qc5x3no1_500.jpg (500×373)

tumblr_liu8ogZKVp1qgvv1bo1_500.jpg (470×362)

s.jpg (399×473)

minbf.jpg (587×419)

mickyvomit.jpg (454×251)

0004q07z.jpg (400×600)

armpithair.jpg (600×544)

 

MY FAVORITE OF ALL: XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD

026-2.jpg (545×338)

THAT'S ALL FOR NOW GUYS :)))))))))

 

 

PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!!!! :))))

 

THANKS GUYSS!! I LOOOOVE YOUUUUU!!! <3333333333333

YONGSEO IS TRUE!! (just saying >.<)