Pretty?

Hateful Love

 

As he reached home, his mother was crying for what happen to him, yes he was the only kid his family had and his mother never ever ever let his body injured like never for 20 years. But it’s a relief too for sick sometimes because house is like a hospital now. He just called his mother and food was already served in front him.

 

Less energy more food, this is heaven. He grinned before he played ‘My life in ruins’ movie. He watched the movie while eating his food, nearly choking as he laughed loudly because it was only the beginning but it was already full of humour.

 

His mother did warned him about his condition since he can’t barely walked without wearing any bandage to the injured place but the movie was too funny for him to care about his injured foot. “Haish Kyung, why are you so careless my dear? Look what happen to you, becoming a Cinderella man”

 

Kyung placed his bowl on his lap before looking at his mother who was standing on the wall frame between the kitchen and the living room. He pouted before his mother walked towards him and sat beside him “Kyung, you look more beautiful now, just like me when I am young” she gave him a faith smile as Kyung grinned at her and snuggled to her shoulder.

 

“Ommaaa” He grinned getting bigger and bigger “No matter what, I will never find a woman or like any woman. Only you, Omma. I love you” His mother smiled at him again before she went to the kitchen, preparing for dinner.

 

“I think you should go marry now! You will be a nice husband” He heard his mother shouted from the kitchen and he shook his head before he stopped the movie.

 

“No way! I’m not going to marry someone! Not now Omma! I don’t want marry any women!” he smiled before he lay on the sofa, bowl on his chest before he continue eating while lying on the sofa. Bad habit but he likes to do that a lot.

 

--

 

During the night, after Kyung had his dinner with his family, he opened his laptop to begin his task about the homecoming vampire. He did search about the novel because he forgot to take the novel from his teacher and it was all Jiho’s fault. He sighed before he lifted up and looked at his shelf.

 

He stared at the frame, that he hung above his table and he took the frame. The little guy wiped the dust on the glass of the frame before he stared at the picture. His lips slowly informing into a smile as he looked to 8 years old him who was really ugly back there. Kyung rubbed his thumb on his picture before looking at the person who was next to him.

 

It was Woo Jiho. Yeah, they are still friends during the event. He rolled his eyes before he remember how he and Jiho started to fight again after the cameraman finished taking this picture of his family and Jiho’s.

 

His father is Jiho’s father best friend. When he was young, he often went with his father to Jiho’s house. It was really huge. Jiho. He is really rich. His room was really big and it can be living room if he was not mistaken. It was years ago and now. He didn’t know about that annoying prick house, what he is doing, what is him. Just hate him.

 

 

 

 

TBC

 

author note : Sorry for short fics T.T 

I have a huge problem with my connection and it's ...

Also! I want to thank for you guys who are subscrising my fic and reading my fic :)

Thank you <3 Wait for more <3