Tireness

Hateful Love

 

 

As the sun rise up above the sky with the two pabo guys were still asleep, the sunshine creeps into Jiho's room and making the room felt warm. But the sun makes Kyung awake and he realised he was late for college. Quickly he left the bed and went to shower. Slowly cursing silently as the cold water make him felt sick in the morning. Luckily he took his clothes with him instead going outside and flashing his skin to the sun.

 

He closed the door as he went out from the bathroom and the little guy slightly felt annoyed with Jiho because the other was already awake and fully dress. And most importantly, he didn’t bother to wake him up, that's annoying. Kyung threw his dirty clothes to the basket before he went towards Jiho who was looking at his camera.

 

“So… Don’t you want to go to college?” Kyung asked.

 

“How about you drive?” Jiho said.

 

Kyung mentally cursing because he was sure this prick was messing with him again. Kyung rolled his eyes and took his stuff before he shut the door and went to the living room. He was greeted by the mother and he smiled at her before following her to eat breakfast. As he finished his breakfast, he heard Jiho called his name and he went outside before he saw Jiho was in the car.

 

Kyung quickly went to the car and entered it. Before he could wave to Jiho’s mother, Jiho was already driven. “Can you at least say goodbye to your parents?” Kyung said but nothing came out from the tall guy’s mouth. He shut his mouth as Jiho gave him a dead glare and he didn’t bother to talk much as him drive. Before them about to reach the college, Kyung had asked Jiho to drop him there. Of course the tall guy was confused with his behaviour but Kyung didn’t say much too.

 

“I don’t want people to see us together”

 

Then Kyung shut the door and walked from there. He looked around and glad that no one was there when he went out from the car. Then he quickly walked to the college because he was excited to meet yukwon and Jaehyo. As he reached the college, he hummed slowly and walked to the lobby.

 

He was glad that he had Law class for the first class because he didn’t have to see Jiho. The little guy hissed as he remember the tall guy before he took his phone and text his friends because he didn’t see them at their normal place. He nodded as he received Jaehyo’s text telling him that they are already in the class because they had saved the place for him.

 

He grinned on how his friends didn't mind him for avoiding them because of his wedding and he didn't want them to know. As he took the left stairs next to the office, he walked towards the class, putting his phone in his bag. Then he lifted his head to the path he was heading to and stopped as he saw Jiho was walking towards him. Kyung hissed before walking there too, why does he have to face him?

 

Kyung glanced up as he saw the girls as usual crowded Jiho while tangled their hands around whatever things they can clunged to Jiho and he didn’t bothered to disturb them. He didn't like them afterall. But as he walked passes them, he stopped when he felt a grasped on his hand before he looked up and saw Jiho.

 

“W… What?” 

 

Kyung was a bit snapped from Jiho's action but all the red hair guy did was bitting his lips as he heard his voice was slightly cracked. And he was sure he heard the girls were staring at him and some of them was confused. He was still glancing up at Jiho when the tall guy leaned towards him and slightly pressing his lips on Kyung's ear causing the little guy shuddered.

 

“Wait for me at the car after you finish the class”

 

Kyung blinked as he heard the thump on his heart and he held his chest, patting slowly. He watched Jiho walked from there and disappeared from his sight. –Did his heart was beating for that guy? He his lips as he wet his tongue, a half side of him trying to deny his feelings and making up the conclusion that he was like that because Jiho was brave to talk to him in public. But a half side of him trying to convince him that he kind of liking this guy.

 

--

 

“Kyung!!!!” The red hair boy nearly screamed when he entered the class and get a warm welcome from Yukwon as he hugged him from behind. The other guy pulled him towards jaehyo with someone beside him who he didn’t know. “Kyung!! This is our new friend, Lee Taeil!”

 

Kyung looked at him before he smiled and introduced himself to Taeil. The other guy was quite a cute guy except he did a weird thing with his mouth and lots of ear piercing. Not to mention, this little guy in front him has lots of tattoo and he was doubting Taeil is not kind of innocent guy from his looks.

 

Kyung sat with them and now chatting because the Prof is not here yet and he wanted to know Taeil more because jaehyo said taeil is his old friend from high school. Kyung was surprised when taeil said he used to be the same class with him but it’s seemed that Kyung didn’t remember him much than jaehyo did.

 

--

 

As the schedule for today ended, Kyung apologized to his friends because he can’t spend his time with them today. It was all thanks to Jiho because he had to go back with Jiho. He shut his mouth and looked around to see whether there are people around. Then he checked his phone and realised he didn’t save Jiho’s number.

 

The little guy sighed as he walked towards the parking and searched for Jiho’s car. But he didn't saw the tall guy's car. So he decided to walk around there because he didn’t saw the red Ferrari although he nearly walking around the parking lot but he sighed as he got to go back to the college. Kyung looked around as there is no one there and he had to wait for Jiho to come and pick him.

 

‘Why can’t I drive a car?’ He bit his lips and sat on the bench, near to the parking place. His attention was on the book his held and he didn’t bother to lift his head when he heard a car was heading towards him again.

 

“Yah get in now”

 

It was Jiho. Kyung sighed before he shut his book and put it into his back. He swung his bag and walked towards the car before getting in. He didn’t talk much as Jiho drove the car to the house and he was too tired to care about Jiho now. As he reached home, he waited for Jiho to park the car and entered the house together.

 

They ate lunch together but both didn’t talk much like they used, only using their mouth to eat and to chew. And as Kyung reached Jiho’s room, he slummed his body on the bed, placing all his stuff at the bed while ignoring the other as he entered the room too. He was dead tired for waiting Jiho just now.

 

“Move aside” 

 

He heard the latter voiced up but he didn’t bother to move as he curled his body on the bed with the blanket all over him. But it didn’t make him comfortable as he felt extremely warm with the bed. He leaned closer to the warm place next to him and felt he was being pressed and slowly wondered how his stuff can be this heavy.

 

And Kyung fell from the bed when he opened the blanket from his face and realising that his face was an inch away from Jiho’s. The other sat up and looked at Kyung as he groaned in pain and rubbed his . But that didn’t stop him from getting more surprised when Jiho pulled him back onto the bed and pulled him to lie next to him.

 

“W… What are you doing?” Kyung asked as he felt weird with Jiho’s behaviour now but he didn’t bother to move away because he was so tired today. In the morning he was being an to him for not waking him up early and at the college he did gave a peck to his cheek although the lips touched his ear more than his cheek and now this?

 

“Just let me sleep, Kyung… I am so tired today” Jiho closed his eyes and breathed heavily. Kyung watched how the other was right afterall. Jiho was so tired. Kyung bit his lips as he stared at the latter and realised how paled the other was. How long did he sleep yesterday? Kyung thought before he rested his head on the pillow.

 

‘Sorry’ Kyung suddenly felt sorry for the other guy because he was sure driving to the college is more tiring than learning law plus he had to sleep on the chair for a night which he thinks that make Jiho suffer the most. But he didn’t want to confess to the other guy on how he pities him. No way. He thought because he was sure the other will be the same Jiho when he wakes up. The white people wannabe, he laughed when he realised he didn’t call the other guy with that nickname anymore.

 

‘At least he call my name... for the first time’

 

Kyung chuckled. With all staring and watching the tall guy sleep, Kyung too slowly falling into sleep, shifting more closer towards Jiho because the other person was so warm and he was cold right now. He didn’t know how the latter got the heat but it was so comfortable and he was too sleepy to care about it. Maybe that’s how his mother feels about his father too.

 

 

TBC

 

Author note : yaaaaayyy finish!!!!!!!

Damn what will happen to Block B T.T

anyway sorry for not updating this >.< I'm currently watching this School 2013 grrr so much bromance