Tears in my eyes

Hateful Love

Minhyuk didn’t talk much after meeting with Kyung. The little guy didn’t mind anyway as he asked the old guy permission to go and grab some water. Minhyuk rubbed his temple as his head rested on the wall with the red hair guy’s bag on his lap, he didn’t care at all of the people who are staring at him whenever they passes in front him. Maybe it is because he is not a student here or maybe because they knew what just happened just now.

 

He sighed when Yukwon plopped into his mind, he don’t know what he did wrong actually. Yes, he was rude to that guy but why? His mind can blew up in any minute. ‘Maybe he hates me’ He shook his head. ‘Okay Lee Minhyuk… you need to calm down’

 

“Here!” Minhyuk lifted up his head as he saw a pair of leg appeared in front him. He gave Kyung a soft smile as he grabbed the bottle in the little guy’s grip, shifted a little as he gave the young guy some space to sit beside him. “Hyung… why are you here?”

 

“Well me? What are you doing here?” Minhyuk knew this was the lamest question but he was angry. No, he is not supposed to be angry, he shook his head before he closed his eyes and sighed again “Look Kyung, I’m sorry for my rudeness… I didn’t mean that way…” He was disappointed with Yukwon’s responded towards him. He didn’t think to scare that little fellow, after all he wanted to be friend with him.

 

“Nah! I don’t mind hyung! After all, I’m looking for that pabo Jiho” Minhyuk stared at Kyung when his lips curved into a big smile and he started to laugh when the other guy gave him a little smile. He was glad he met Kyung because the little guy can lighten up people’s mood and he is good at comforting people.

 

“Hey, Kyung…” Minhyuk stared at Kyung when the little guy blinked at him and nodded as a sign he was paying attention to the other guy “Tell me what had happen yesterday? I wanna heard it” The blonde guy grinned before he wrapped his hand around the red hair guy because he was sure Kyung is blushing right now. “Come on Kyung!! I want to hear!!”

 

The little guy cleared his throat and looked away. He slowly releasing himself from the old guy and covered his ears when Minhyuk wrapped his hand around him again and pulling him closer “Okay~~ I will tell you~” He sighed “Hyung… you’re the worse”

-Flashback-

 

“Yah! Kyung! I know you’re here!” Jiho knocked the door over and over again as he noticed Kyung’s mother was watching him at the stairs and he didn’t want any trouble come between him and Kyung’s family. “Park Kyung… Open this… please…” He knocked again before he grabbed the knob and turned it but it was still lock.

 

“Do you need anything dear?” Jiho stared as Kyung’s mother approached him and she touched his cheek when the tall guy only answers with a soft smile before he touched her hand and hugged his mother-in-law. “If you need anything just knock my door”

 

He nodded again before his attention was on the locked door, he slowly knocked the door and gripped the knob but the result was same, it was locked. He sighed with the disappointment feeling in his heart as he touched the door, hopping Kyung will open the door for him. “Kyung…”

 

Jiho startled as he heard a click from the inside and he turned the knob slowly, feeling slightly happy inside, he stared at the room and realized it was his first time walking into Kyung’s bedroom. He can’t help but smile as he noticed the young guy has the most arranged room he ever seen. His books were neatly in orders and the bookshelf was so neat and didn’t have any dust on it.

 

The tall guy bit his lips as he stared at the desk with a scribble note on the wall. ‘Kyung’s property’ he read the note and he slightly cursed in his mind because he forgot to take the camera with him and he can’t capture this precious memory right now. Jiho bit his lips when he realized the reason he come here is not to see Kyung’s bedroom, he need to apologize to Kyung right now.

 

Jiho looked around and went to the door as he shut the door, he looked around and wonder if Kyung was playing game with him because that little guy is mystery right? He laughed a little but he knew Kyung isn’t joking when he heard a soft sob coming from the bed and he realized the red hair guy was covering his whole body with the comforter. Jiho slowly walked approaching the little guy as he sat on the edge of the bed and touched the little guy wrapping himself with the comforter.

 

He noticed Kyung flinched with his touch and he hated this. “Kyung… tell me… what’s wrong? I’m sorry for not telling you about this earlier…” Jiho looked at the little guy when he rolled his body to the other side and not letting the latter touched him. The latter frowned and he crawled onto the bed as the little guy didn’t response to him.

 

“Kyung!” He shouted making the little guy flinched because Kyung now was trembling when he slowly lowered the comforter, revealing his red eyes which Jiho knew the little guy had been crying. “God… I’m sorry” The latter cursed in his mind for making his beloved in his form. “Kyung…”

 

He reached out his hand and touched the corner of Kyung’s eye when the little guy startled and closed his eyes “Wha….what … do… what do you w…want…” his voice was cracked, he knew he can’t hide his sadness from Jiho but he doesn’t want the latter see him in this form. He was weak, he can’t even look right into his reflection because he hated him this form. “I… if you don’t have…. Anything… you c…can get out… Jiho”

 

The latter hissed when he grabbed Kyung hand and pulled him to sit up, the little guy was startled by Jiho but he didn’t want to give idiot response to the guy in front him. “Do you think I can leave you like this?” Kyung hated the way the tall guy sound right now, his voice was not clear and sound mumbling. “I’m sorry Kyung…. He is just my friend…. Nothing more”

 

Kyung pulled his hand from Jiho and laid down. He tried to avoid from looking Jiho’s eyes because he was feeling sorry for him. He knew it was no his fault after all. He should ask him and not jump in conclusion. The little guy bit his lips and he closed his eyes, hoping Jiho will leave him alone.

 

But he opened his eyes when he felt Jiho warm hands wrapped around his neck and the latter sank his head on his shoulder. Kyung blinked, his teary eyes made his vision because blurry but his ears weren’t deaf as he heard Jiho was apologizing to him.

 

“Jiho… don’t apologize” Kyung said calmly as his sense come back to him. He looked Jiho as the other guy shook his head and kept on apologizing. “Well… if you don’t want…. No sleeping here tonight” the little guy tried to lift up the atmosphere and didn’t want to be sad. He heard Jiho groaned and he laughed a little as the latter released him and sat on the bed with his hands crossed over his chest.

 

“I’m still feeling that I should apologize to you” Kyung stared at the latter as he avoided from meeting the little guy’s gaze and the little guy smiles a little.

 

“Then if you feel like that, then I want to go to sleep” Kyung said before he quickly wrapped his body with the comforter. He did laughed when he realized Jiho was pissed with him and he felt the large body was on top him and he can’t help but to blush while thinking nasty about it.

 

And suddenly Kyung gulped when he can’t move his hands. He tried to move his arm but he failed again and again until he realized the other guy was pinning him. “Jiho~~” He pouted when Jiho wrapped his hands around the comforter, making Kyung becoming a caterpillar and also making the little guy stuck and can’t even move his body. “Jiho!”

 

“Jiho oppa” Kyung blinked before he shook his head and heard the voice again “Called me Jiho oppa and I will release you” the little guy cursed in his mind and regretting because Jiho is becoming the idiot and ignorant guy he want to kick his . “Say it” Jiho whispered “Release me Jiho oppa~”

 

Kyung’s face suddenly blushed when he something plopped out in his mind and he slowly opened his mouth and releasing a loud sigh. “Ji…ho jiho… jiho oppa~ Please release me~~” There! He had said it. Kyung shut his eyes when Jiho released him and he hid his face in his hands.

 

‘This is so embarrassing’ he thought. Suddenly he shuddered when the latter wrapped his hand around his wrist and pulled away his hand from him. Kyung was red like tomato and the last thing he wanted is Jiho watching him blushing. “Don’t…. don’t look…” He said when he tried to pull his hand from Jiho’s grip but the other guy was stronger than him.

 

“As you wish” Jiho smiled as he leaned closer to Kyung and he stared at the little guy when he realized the other guy had closed his eyes and making noises. Jiho smiled and slowly he ran his hands through Kyung’s neck, reaching the little guy soft cheeks and touching his lower lip before Jiho leaned closer and closed the gap between his lips and Kyung’s.

 

The little guy shuddered when Jiho hands searched for his hand and intertwined their hands with the strong gripped. Not wanting to release the little guy, but Jiho had to release Kyung’s hands to cup his precious cheeks and feeling thrilled when the little guy moaned and held his arms. “Kyung…” The latter bit the lower lip of Kyung making the little guy whimpered and looked at Jiho. “I love you so much…”

 

Kyung smiled between their kisses and he wrapped his hands around Jiho’s shoulder as the latter deepened their kiss. If he has a time machine, he was sure to stop the time and he didn’t want to let go of this moment.

 

-End flashback-

 

“After that???!!” Minhyuk shouted when Kyung insist to continue his story. “Aww come one~ You guys owe me apology for leaving me outside” the little guy grinned as he looked at the other guy, desperate to know what had happened yesterday. As he about to open his mouth, he blinked when he heard his name was being called and he turned his head to meet the owner of the voice.

 

“There you are, Jiho” Kyung smile as he opened his bag and gave the latter his mobile causing Minhyuk to raise his eyebrow at both of them. Not only Kyung didn’t want to continue telling him story, they ignored him as Jiho give a peck on Kyung’s check.

 

“You guys!! Stop!! Don’t ruin my life…. Please have mercy on me” Minhyuk sobbed when he realized he was lonely but he managed to grin at them when Kyung stick out his tongue and making a face at him. The sadness in his heart slowly faded away as he tried not to think about Kim Yukwon who he thinks he had broken that blonde guy.

 

Their laughter had cut off when Minhyuk looked at the person who suddenly pulled Kyung from there and if he was not mistaking it was Kim Yukwon. He frowned as Kyung disappear from there and looked at Jiho wondered what the tall guy will do about it. But he was disappointed when Jiho do nothing but only gave him a little smile before walking from there.

 

“Wait what??” Minhyuk said before he stood up and walked to Jiho. “Why do you let him be drag away from you??!! Are you blind??” the old guy shouted but he apologized as he looked at Jiho in the eyes. He shouldn’t be mad without asking him “Why… why did that guy take Kyung away from you?”

 

Jiho only gave him a squeeze on the shoulder before he grinned, looking like it was not big deal with that but the other guy didn’t think that way, he wanted to know what is Kyung to Yukwon. He remembered Jiho do told him Yukwon is Kyung best friend. But friend didn’t react that way, friend didn’t need to pull his friend hanging with others…. It’s not normal to him.

 

--

 

“Yah! Yukwon!” Kyung shouted as he roughly pulled his hand from the other guy. Both were panting heavily because they were running from there, from Minhyuk and Jiho which Kyung slightly felt angry and hurt for doing that to Jiho. “What with you, kwon!” the little guy pushed Yukwon making the other guy glared at him and shoved him into the men restroom.

 

“Kyung…. You don’t understand…” Yukwon sounded dejected and lost for some reason, making Kyung slightly felt sorry for shouting at his best friend. But his worry didn’t end when he realized the blonde guy in front him was shaking and he was sweating a lot.

 

“Kwon?” The little guy held his buddy when he dropped his knees on the floor and closed his eyes, shaking his head when Kyung wanted to pull him up. “Kwon? What’s the matter?” Kyung kneeled in front him and gripping his shoulder as Yukwon shut his eyes and avoided Kyung. “Tell me, Kwon”

 

Yukwon breathed heavily as he opened his eyes and stared at Kyung as the other guy gave him a soft smile. “I can’t see him…” The blonde guy was mumbling making the little guy to stare at him and rubbed his back.

 

“Who?” Kyung asked as he realized his friend is holding his words from telling him but he wanted to know why Yukwon was like this. This is not his best friend, he never let his face to be frown and fill with sadness. And he didn’t want to see his friend in this form.

 

“That guy… the guy that with you just now” Kyung blinked as he realized Yukwon was now talking about Minhyuk because he was sure it was Minhyuk. The blonde guy knows Jiho, so he was sure talking about Minhyuk. “He... he looks like my dead boyfriend, Kyung!! I can’t bear seeing him without remembering my past” Yukwon said as he burst into tears.

 

“Kyung…” The little guy startled when his friend hugged him tightly and hid his head at the crook of his neck. “Help me with this feeling, Kyung… It’s hurt… it’s hurt so badly”

 

 

 

 

Author's note:

For some reason I will not be here tomorrow.... I guess... so I will be posting this chapter now

OMG!! I have lots of feelings tonight!

/SOBBING WITH YUKWON LIFE/

Oh gosh oh gosh I'm so mean to make Yukwon this wayyyyyy