New Enemy?

One shot or Two Shot or Chapter of HaeKyu

 

Henry sigh heavely as staring at the Calendar. 19 October, It's his birthday. But, No one members or family celebrate him. Henry sighed heavely, Why life is so hard? ELF Korea still didn't accept him, Well not only Korea but In Korea there's club named Only13ers(if i not wrong) who only accept 13 members of Super Junior expect him and Zhoumi.

What's so bad about him? He can play Piano, Violin, Guitar and Many more. He can use many difference language. He can dancing, he can sing, he have many skills. He's has abs like every members does(expect RyeoKyu!), he has cute face and he already showing his manly side. Whats more?

Henry sighed, He has no hope right?

Suddenly...

TING TONG TING TONG

Henry tilt his head and walking to the door. He open it and widen his eyes as Kyuhyun smiled sweetly at him while holding Birthday Cake with Henry's name and His birth date.

"Happy Birthday, Henli"

Henry widen his eyes, "H..Hyung? Wha.. What are you..." Kyuhyun only smiled and decided to walk inside. Passing Henry, Henry only close the door and following Kyuhyun.

"Today is your Birthday. Don't tell me you forget your own birthday day?" Kyuhyun asked as he placing every foods and drinks in the Dinning Table. He prepare many, some like Cupcake, Brownies, Wine, Birthday Cake and Many more.

Henry shook his head, "I.. I'm not... I don't forget it.. But"

Kyuhyun turn his body as he finish prepare everything. "Why I am here?"

Henry nodded, Kyuhyun smiled then gentlely stroaking Henry's curly hair.

"Of course to celebrate you, Henli. Whats wrong? You didn't like Birthday Party?"

"N-No.. I-It's not what I... mean..."

"Then, just blow up the candle! Happy Birthday to Henli~~!" Kyuhyun shouted excitedly. Henry can't help but obedient and blow the candle. He smiled as watching Kyuhyun clapping both of his hands and smiled cutely.

'Gomawo, Hyungie... I'll know that you're the best hyung of hyungdeuls. I notice it now... I love you...'

 

"Hey, Hae-ah, Don't you think HenKyu become so close lately?"

Donghae turn his head to Eunhyuk, frowned "HenKyu? What do you mean?" Eunhyuk sighed heavely, he placed himself beside Donghae.

"Henry and Kyuhyun. Our youngest namdonsaeng."

"Why'd you call both of them with couple name?" Donghae said with annoyed look in his voice. Eunhyuk sighed heavely,

"Hae-ah, What about it anyway? You called us EunHae too..."

"I don't care! I'll never forgive you if you said it again! Kyu is mine!"

"Okay, okay, Possesive Fish huh? You know, I notice that Kyu is like Kitty lately. He's become very obedient and adorable day by day, Don't you think so, Fish?"

Donghae glared at Eunhyuk. He doesn't like people praises Kyuhyun, Kyuhyun is his and Only his!

"You know, You're a fish and Kyu is Kitty. You're been very possesive fish. Don't you know that Kitty's favorite foods is Fish? Why'd you protective at him? You will get killed soon."

"I hate your stupid teory, Hyuk."

Eunhyuk glared at Donghae with annoyed look, "I won't help you if Kyu really close to Henli!" With that, Eunhyuk walked away and leave Donghae alone. Donghae chuckle annoyedly,

"Why would Kyu do that?"

 

...

 

Donghae smiled as found Kyuhyun walking infront him. Secretly, Donghae hugged Kyu from behind and..

"BabyKyu~"

Kyuhyun chuckle softly, "Waeyo, Hyungie?" he asked

Donghae kiss Kyu's neck then relase the hug and walking beside Kyu and hold his hand. "Nothing, Babe~ Just misses you~" he said making Kyu flush in happiness. Donghae only grinned watching his lover's cute actions.

"Hyung!!!"

Donghae burst into laughed. Kyu only pouted cutely, Donghae suddenly notice Kyu holding a bag. He tilt his head,

"What's that, Kyu?" he asked. Kyu only smile,

"It's pudding. Henli asked me to bought this because he wanted it. We can eat together with Henli later,"

Donghae can feels his heart aching when Kyu talk about Henry. He afraid that Kyu will really had close to Henry. His nightmares turn into reality, Will it?

Donghae shook his head harshly, Thats no way Kyu and Henry is close! Even though they're younger among Super Junior members.

"Hyungie?"

Donghae turn his head to Kyu and smiled cutely, "Nothing, Babe~" he said and kissed Kyu's chubby cheek. Kyu only widen his eyes and bit his lips. He can feels his face burned slowly.

'Ugh.. Hyungie...!!!!'

 

...

 

"We're back!" Kyuhyun shouted as they (HaeKyu) arrive in the dorm. Kyuhyun smiled and Without a second. They hear someone running fast coming near them.

DUK DUK DUK DUK DUK

BUUK!!!

Hae widen his eyes when Henry hugged Kyuhyun tightly. Kyuhyun only chuckle,

"I'm back.." Kyuhyun smiled cutely. Henry nodded and relase the hug.

"I waited you for a long time, Kyu!"

Donghae sigh heavely, Since when Henry called his Kyu with Kyu? Is HenKyu very close?

'Hyukkie-ah... I need your help...'