13.06.16 SS5 HK - WonKyu Indirect Kiss

One shot or Two Shot or Chapter of HaeKyu

Author's POV

Kyuhyun keep playing with the banner, He found it and decided to take it along. When Super Junior gathering in front, Kyuhyun keep playing playfully. He tried hard to keep the banner with his mouth, He pouted his lower lip again because he can't keep it up.

Siwon, doesn't know what to do and he really bored. Suddenly, he turn his head and founding Kyuhyun played playfully beside him. Siwon chuckle seeing Kyuhyun's adorable act. The banner falling down and Kyuhyun sighing, Siwon suddenly smile ert and excitedly and asking Kyuhyun to do it again.

Kyuhyun, only obedient and do it again. He had no ideas why Siwon asked him to do it, When he take the banner on his mouth. Kyuhyun widen his eyes as Siwon hold his shoulder tightly by his muscular arms and kissed Kyuhyun by the banner. Kyuhyun tried to relase it, But Siwon keep kissing him. Then, Siwon relase it and laughing.

Kyuhyun only chuckle softly, well he really suprise that Siwon kissed him. Donghae, only stared flatly at Kyuhyun who didn't even notice that he's right beside him. After bowing to ELF Hong Kong, Super Junior immendiately go to back stage. Many members still in the stage, Doesn't want to leave early. Members who still in stage, Keep thanking to ELF, Keep smiling, Keep talking in Chinese.

 

o0o0o0o

 

"Hyung?"

Kyuhyun tilt his head confusedly seeing his lover immendiately hold his wrist and leaving the stage early. Kyuhyun decided to shut his mouth tightly because Donghae really scary right now. Kyuhyun pouted cutely, then he sighing. Kyuhyun not that 'innocent', At least he know why his beloved hyung—his lover why mad right now.

After they arrive in Changing Room, Donghae immendiately slam Kyuhyun against the door. His face looked so dark, He breathe harshly, His eyes looked sharp all of sudden like a tiger who ready for consuming his prey. Kyuhyun only gulp nervously, He really scared if Donghae changed to beast like this.

"Say, Maknae,, You know what you done, right?"

Kyuhyun only nod fastly.

"And, You know it's wrong, right?"

Donghae leaned closer to Kyuhyun, Kyuhyun widen his eyes. He immendiately broke the eye contact with Donghae, He turn his head avoiding Donghae's handsome face. Donghae only chuckle slyly, He grab Kyuhyun's chin harshly and turn it making Kyuhyun looked Donghae into the eyes.

"Should I repeat my question again, Maknae?"

Kyuhyun shook his head, "No.. Hyung.. Yes, It's wrong.."

After Kyuhyun said that. The situations become really awkward, Donghae keep staring sharply at Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun raise his head and Donghae relase his hand from Kyuhyun's beautiful chin.

"B-But! It's not my fault! H-He.. He's the first one who do that! I already wanted to relase it.. B-But, he strongly keep me in that position.."

"But you enjoyed it, right?!"

Kyuhyun widen his eyes and stared at Donghae, "NO!". Kyuhyun immendiately pouted his lip, "If hyungie not to prohibit me for having abs, I will easly relase that grip!"

Donghae stared Kyuhyun with confused face, Not understanding what the maknae means. Kyuhyun only rolled his eyes, At time like this, Donghae really acting so dumb. Suddenly, Donghae remembering something...

"Hae hyungie~", Kyuhyun called Donghae spoiledly

"Ne?",Donghae answered

"I'm handsome, right?", Kyuhyun ask but his face looked like a child. Donghae only gulp.

"N-Ne. Wae?",Donghae ask

"We're both handsome.. But! .. Why you more strong than me?",Kyuhyun ask sadly. Donghae only T_T

"You have abs.. I don't even have one pack...",Kyuhyun said sobbing

Donghae widen his eyes. He remember, It's when they alone in their apartement. When Donghae come home with 2 Coffe beans in his arms. He placed it in the dinning room and go to his and Kyuhyun's room. Kyuhyun only stare flatly at Donghae. Kyuhyun know that Donghae clearly remember it. He sighing, knowing that he will have to wait Donghae for remember all of it.

"Kyuhyunnie, hear me. It's because you're always in dorm and playing. You didn't even go to-"

"Wait! If I go to gym, I will like you, Hae hyung?",Kyuhyun ask with sparkle eyes and he really looks cute

"What do you mea-"

"I will have abs like Hae hyungie, Eunhyukkie, Siwonnie, Leeteukie,Kanginnie, Hankyungie~?",Kyuhyun said. We can see that Kyuhyun really excited and really happy

Donghae let his mouth opening. Slowly, Donghae walked away and placed him self in the soft chair. Kyuhyun only sigh again and following Donghae.

"I guess i will be handsome and manly if I have abs! Right, hyungie?",Kyuhyun said then turned his head to Donghae

"No, Kyuhyunnie. I prefer you with no abs..",Donghae said. Kyuhyun who hear that only widen his eyes. He immendiately bit his lowe lip.

 

"Waee?!! Meanni~!! I wanna become manlyMaknae, too!!!"

 

Kyuhyun keep protest when Donghae prohibit him to having abs like him and other manly hyugs.

"Kyuhyunnie, You're already manly. You don't need to have abs, too, right?"

"B-But! I'm weak.. hyung..",Donghae immendiately shoking his head.

Kyuhyun placed him self sit next beside Donghae who now still trying to remember it. Kyuhyun chukcle softly, He always loved Donghae so much. Donghae always cute and manly, Even if he's mad in the end He will always caring. Kyuhyun let Donghae remember it all, so he decided to play games on his Handphone.

"No, you're not. You placed the 2rd of Super Junior members the weakest. No need to worries, Ryeowookkie is the weakest on Super Junior. Believe me!"

"You're more strong than me, Hyung. I need to become strong too..", Kyuhyun whined cutely

"I know, I know.. I'm more strong than you, Baby. Everyone know that, right? Any- Wait.. It's not more, Kyuhyunnie. You should delete that word when you said earlier, Baby~"

Hearing Donghae's answer. Kyuhyun immendiately pouted his lips. "Hyungie! You're really annoying!!"

"I'm not, Sweetie~ Anyway, lets just forget this, Okay?"

"Hyung~ Lets go to gym, together, okay?"

"No"

"Waeee?"

Kyuhyun keep playing, and playing. Donghae keep remembering and remembering.

Donghae had it enough. He doesn't want Kyuhyun having abs. He really loved Kyuhyun's flat tummy, He really loved the milky skin that he always adnored."Kyuhyunnie, Stop asking." he answer coldly.

Kyuhyun keep stubborn. He little suprise hearing Donghae answering him coldly, "But, Waeee??"

"If you have abs, I'll leave you!!"

Kyuhyun widen his doe eyes. He looked down, and bit his lower lip. After one second, Kyuhyun raise his head and said..

"Okay then! I will decided not to have abs!!"

Donghae immendiately clap his hands cheerfully. He already remember it all, Because of Donghae's sudden reactions making Kyuhyun startled and then...

"Game Over"

Kyuhyun widen his eyes.. His hands terimbking seeing the screen in front him, Donghae just smiling cheerly not knowing what happen to maknae. Donghae turn his head to Kyuhyun and clap his hands again.

"I remember it! I remember it, Kyuhyunnie!!"

Kyuhyun keep staring at the screen...

"I remember what happen!"

Kyuhyun bit his lower lip. Slowly, his eyes becoming tearly. Donghae startled seeing the younger started sobbing.

"Kyuhyun, Wha.. Whats wrong?"

Kyuhyun can feels his tears falling down from his chubby cheeks.

"I'M LOSEEE HUEEWWWW... NOOO!!!!!!!!!!"

READ !

Hi, Guys! Hope you love this fluff cute HaeKyu~

Comments please? Oh, and It's because Siwon kissing Kyuhyun. The picture :

^(Donghae RIGHT beside them XD)