I wanna be strong and have abs!

One shot or Two Shot or Chapter of HaeKyu

Author's POV

Donghae is going out for buying kona bean coffee, Leaving Kyuhyun alone in their apartement. Yes, they have private apartement. Only  members and their family know they have private apartement. Kyuhyun now open his laptop, he sit in his big bed. He looked really serious, you must think that he's playing game,right? But, his hand not moving. If you playing game, your hand must moving,right? As you can see, your belovedcutelittlemaknae watching Super Junior-M's Happy Camp .Kyuhyun really serious watching the video, a minute later he's sighing. Suddenly,a voice coming over and Kyuhyun know that Donghae already come. Kyuhyun pout his lips cutely and waiting Donghae open the door.

"Baby?",Donghae calling as he already come to his and Kyuhyun' room. Seeing Kyuhyun who pouting, made him really confused. Slowly, Donghae sit beside Kyuhyun and hug Kyuhyun's waist. Kyuhyun turned his head and seeing Donghae.

"Where's the coffee?",Kyuhyun ask cutely

"In dinning room, baby. Whats wrong?",Donghae ask gentlely

"Hae hyungie~",Kyuhyun calling Donghae spoiledly

"Ne?",Donghae answered

"I'm handsome, right?",Kyuhyun ask but his face really looks like a child. Donghae only gulp.

"N-Ne. Wae?",Donghae ask

"We're both handsome.. But! .. Why you more strong than me?",Kyuhyun ask sadly. Donghae only T_T

"You have abs.. I don't even have one pack...",Kyuhyun said sobbing

"Kyuhyunnie, hear me. It's because you're always in dorm and playing. You didn't even go to-"

"Wait! If I go to gym, I will like you, Hae hyung?",Kyuhyun ask with sparkle eyes and he really looks cute

"What do you mea-"

"I will have abs like Hae hyungie, Eunhyukkie, Siwonnie, Leeteukie,Kanginnie, Hankyungie~?",Kyuhyun said. We can see that Kyuhyun really excited and really happy

"I guess i will be handsome and manly if I have abs! Right, hyungie?",Kyuhyun said then turned his head to Donghae

"No, Kyuhyunnie. I prefer you with no abs..",Donghae said. Kyuhyun who hear that only widen his eyes. He immendiately bit his lower lip.

"Waee?!! Meanni~!! I wanna become manlyMaknae, too!!!"

Kyuhyun keep protest when Donghae prohibit him to having abs like him and other manly hyugs.

"Kyuhyunnie, You're already manly. You don't need to have abs, too, right?"

"B-But! I'm weak.. hyung..",Donghae immendiately shoking his head.

"No, you're not. You placed the 2rd of Super Junior members the weakest. No need to worries, Ryeowookkie is the weakest on Super Junior. Believe me!"

"You're more strong than me, Hyung. I need to become strong too..", Kyuhyun whined cutely

"I know, I know.. I'm more strong than you, Baby. Everyone know that, right? Any- Wait.. It's not more, Kyuhyunnie. You should delete that word when you said earlier, Baby~"

Hearing Donghae's answer. Kyuhyun immendiately pouted his lips. "Hyungie! You're really annoying!!"

"I'm not, Sweetie~ Anyway, lets just forget this, Okay?"

"Hyung~ Lets go to gym, together, okay?"

"No"

"Waeee?"

Donghae had it enough. He doesn't want Kyuhyun having abs. He really loved Kyuhyun's flat tummy, He really loved the milky skin that he always adnored."Kyuhyunnie, Stop asking." he answer coldly.

Kyuhyun keep stubborn. He little suprise hearing Donghae answering him coldly, "But, Waeee??"

"If you have abs, I'll leave you!!"

Kyuhyun widen his doe eyes. He looked down, and bit his lower lip. After one second, Kyuhyun raise his head and said..

 

.

 

.

 

.

 

"Okay then! I will decided not to have abs!!"

 

TBC~ End with cute yet obedient Kyu! Hope loves it and Thanks!