13.06.23 Inkigayo Henry ft Kyuhyun's TRAP

One shot or Two Shot or Chapter of HaeKyu

 

Author's POV

Donghae, Eunhyuk visiting their lovely donsaeng, EXO. Yes, EunHae visiting EXO's Dorm. Donghae and Eunhyuk doesn't have any schedules same like EXO so they visitting them.

"Hae.."

Donghae turn his head at Eunhyuk, "Whats wrong, Hyuk?" he asked again. Curious why his bestfriend looked so hopeless strage. Eunhyuk sighed, "I am tired of all of this, Hae." Hearing that Donghae immendiately looked at Eunhyuk confusedly.

"What do you mean, Hyuk? Why are you suddenly like this? Are you sick?" Donghae asked and placed his hand in Eunhyuk's forehead. Eunhyuk rolled his eyes lazyly watching his bestfriend's caring yet looked so dumb act.

"No, I'm not, Hae. I just tired, I want take a holiday. Well, i already do that..."

Donghae only stare at Eunhyuk, "Something happen, right?" Donghae asked. Eunhyuk smiled at Donghae and nodded, He placed his arm on Donghae's shoulder. Donghae only smiled, He decided not to ask Eunhyuk again. He will wait Eunhyuk for tell him first.

 

o0o0o0o

 

Donghae's POV

"Here we are, Hyuk!" I shouted as we arrive in EXO's Dorm. Really alike with us, Because there's many persons in EXO, right? Eunhyuk only nodded. I knocked the door, Slowly I hear someone replying. Looks like it's Kai who will open the door. Normally, Sehun and Kai who will open it.

"Oh, Hyungie?" He widen his eyes when he finding me and Eunhyuk smiled at him. He only smiled back,

"What? You sad knowing that we are the one who knocked the door? You wanting someone to knock it?" Eunhyuk teasing his favorite donsaeng, Kai. Kai only pouted and replying Eunhyuk. They keep talking until we sitting in the coach. Kai go to Suho's room, We only nodded.

"Its has been while we come to EXO's Dorm, Isn't it?"

Eunhyuk only nodded, "Yea, You're right, Hae." We both smiled until Suho shouted excitedly and coming here.

"Kyuhyunnie hyungie~!" He shouted and dropped his jaw when founding us. Suho turn his head to left and right, He searching MyKyuhyun who definitely not here because he had performance with Henry in Inkigayo today.

"Oh, Eunhyuk hyung and Donghae hyung,, Where's My hyungie?" Suho asked softly as he place himself between Eunhyuk and Donghae. Donghae only stare flatly, Since when Suho become very close to Kyuhyun?

If I recall and remember again. Kyuhyun always....

 

"Hyung! I'm gonna go for a walk!" Kyuhyun said as he placed black jacket in his body. O only raise his head,

"Where, Baby?"

Kyuhyun smiled sweetly, "To Park. I'm go with Sunnie today. No worries!" I frowned hearing Kyuhyun's answer

"Sunnie?"

Kyuhyun smiled again, "EXSuho!" With that, Kyuhyun immendiately leaving their apartement.

 

And....

 

"Hyungie~~" Kyuhyun called spoiledly, Making me turn his head and smiled,

"Whats wrong?" I asked

Kyuhyun smiled cutely "Sunnie and I will go to Lotte Mall, tomorrow! Can I?" I smiled and gentlely stroaking Kyuhyun's hair, "You can, Go home fast,Okay?"

Kyuhyun nodded, "Ne!"

 

...Or

 

I walking and Suddenly notice Kyuhyun wearing his training clothes. I frowned.

"Baby?" I calling him and he turn his head at me. He tilt his head, "Whats wrong, Hyung?" he asked. I approaching him and smiled gentlely

"Where are you going?"

He smiled cutely, "I'm going to SM Practice Room, Hyung" he answered. I frowned again,"Why?"

"I want to help Sunnie!" With that, he give me a peck on my lip and then leaving me alone.

 

I remember it now... Kyuhyun is very close to Suho. Lately, He always go out for Suho and to Suho.

"Kyuhyun had performance with Henry in Inkigayo today" Eunhyuk answered with his gummy smile.

"Oh, Really?" he asked. Eunhyuk only nodded and then suddenly Kai come and bringing cookies with four orange juices. Eunhyuk only smiled excitedly and praising Kai for kindly bringing the foods, Kai only chuckle and smiled shyly.

"Hae, Suho, Don't you want some?"

I turn my head to Eunhyuk and I notice that Suho did it too. Eunhyuk and Kai only looking each other, I sighed heavely.

"Emm.. You know.." Kai started. We only looked at him, Wanting his to continue his words.

"Suho.. Hae... You're very.. Emm.. awkward.. together..." Eunhyuk continued. I only frowned,

"Really?"

I and Suho frozen and looked each other. Eunhyuk and Kai only giggle, I turn my head to other side, How could I and Suho said it in the same time? Oh, I can feels my cheeks burning up.

"I don't know to say this but...." Eunhyuk stated

"....You guys so complicated" Kai continued

Suho only chuckle softly, "Looks like we are, Hyung" he said then turn his head to me. I only smiled and nodding, then we grab the cookies and drinking the orange juices. Suddenly, my phone vibrated. I take it slowly and I notice that Suho's phone vibrated too.

I immendiately open it and I smiled,

 

From : Lee Kyuhyun

Message : Hyung! I already finish ' TRAP ' with Henry today~ Please watch it!^^

 

Oww.. Looks how adorable he is! I immendiately replying his message.

 

To : Lee Kyuhyun

Message : I will watch it, Baby~^^ Thanks for texting me!^^

 

With that, I send it to Kyuhyun. I raise my head and open my mouth then...

"Lets watch Inkigayo!!!"

I frozen again, I turn my head and finding Suho laughed

 

Don't tell me...

 

...Did Kyuhyun send to him too?

::-TBC-::

READ! READ! READ!

Please read this, readers! >.<

I'm so sorry, I remember that in Inkigayo there's EXO..

Hah... How stupid of me?! Anyway, Please enjoy this!^^

Thanks!!