Chapter 6: A request

I live with 7 boys who are SINGERS?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai's Pov~

All of us are in China. There are lots of fans in the airport just to see us and what bothers me was the girl. I know I should just focus on my career and not that girl but I can't.

She keeps on appearing in my mind. I sighed. I hope I won't show my group members that I look tired. I don't want Yixing hyung to keep on asking me what's wrong. Suddenly I felt someone pat on my shoulder. I look behind to see Suho hyung.

"Are you alright?" he ask me with his worried expression.

"Yeah, just feeling kinda nervous." I lied and just give him a weak smile.

"Okay." he shrugged.

Phew. I'm not alright and I am feeling nervous right now. We need to introduce ourselves in chinese, I hope I won't see her.

 

*************

 

On other hand, some of Btob members had their different schedule and Anna was home alone. So she decided to go out. She went to her closet and choose a black and white checkered shirt, black singlet, denim shorts and a pair of black boots.

(She look something like this)

As she had put it on. She then put on some makeup and spray her Juicy Couture perfume, and grab her black handbag, phone. She look at her at the stand mirror.

She look at herself as she was missing something. She then took her sunglasses and put it on. She smile at herself. She left her room then left the apartment.

She texted Minhyuk that she will be going out to explore alittle then put her phone in her handbag. She look up to the sky as it was a good day for her to explore.

Suddenly she heard her phone ringing as it was a message ringtone, she took it out from her handbag and unlock the screen to receive a message from

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter