Chapter 2: She's coming today?!

I live with 7 boys who are SINGERS?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sungjae's Pov~

All of us are sleeping soundly cause today we have no schedule so we can do what we want. Suddenly I heard Minhyuk hyung's phone ringing. I groan and stir in my sleep to get my banana pillow to cover my ears.

"Yah! Minhyuk, shut your phone up!" Eunkwang hyung growl.

"Aish!" He answer the call.

"Hello?"

"......."

"Hmm... Wait?! WHAT?! TODAY?! SHE IS COMING TODAY?! SHE WILL ARRIVE LATER ON? UMMA, WHY DIDN'T YOU INFORM ME LAST NIGHT?"

"......"

"Eh? I guess I forgot about that cause I was sleepy."

"......"

"Fine.. I will inform manager hyung and the others.. Yes I will be at home later on."

I heard he sigh as he hung up his phone. I want to ask him what's wrong and who is coming today? But I didn't even bother to ask him cause I was too sleepy to care. I heard the door open then close then go back to my dreamland.

Suddenly I heard Manager hyung, he ask us to meet him outside of the living room as he got 'something' to tell us. I groan as I wake up and get down from my bed. I lazily drag my feet while rubbing my eyes to the living room and then slouch on the couch with my other hyungs. I lazily look up to see Minhyuk hyung with Manager hyung, they are not wearing their pyjamas so that mean they already bath.

"So hyung, what's the 'something' you want to tell us about cause it's 5am in the morning." Eunkwang ask.

"Well Minhyuk, I guess you should go and tell your members about it." Manager hyung say as he pat Minhyuk hyung's shoulder and went to the kitchen to eat his breakfast.

We look at them confused.

"So what is it that you going to tell us?" Changsub hyung ask as he raise an eyebrow.

"Do you remember the picture of a girl that I show off to you guys and the others and she is my sister."

"Yeah?"

"Just get to the point, Minhyuk.'' We heard our manager yell from the kitchen.

"She's coming today." Minhyuk hyung say.

We look like dumbfounded and was trying to process what Minhyuk hyung had say earlier cause it is 5am in the morning and we are sleepy. Then our brains were back in process fromwhat Minhyuk hyung had say.

"WHAT?!" we say in unison.

"I know guys." he say and was ready to hear any of our cursing.

"So that is why your phone was ringing this morning?" Eunkwang hyung ask as he raise an eyebrow.

Minhyuk hyung just nodded his head.

"So what time is your sister is coming here?" Hyunsik hyung ask.

"Later but I have to go to my parents house. Manager hyung will fetch her and sent her to meet me and my parents then bring her here." he explain.

"So what are we waiting for? Let's get cleaning before she arrive here." Eunkwang hyung say in his leader tone.

We nod our heads and start cleaning the house. I know all of you wondering where is she sleeping, right? Well we already make and decorate her room when Minhyuk hyung show off his sister's picture and say that, he was not sure when his sister will be coming to Korea to stay with us.

"Thanks guys." He say.

"Your welcome." We say in unison again.

"Minhyuk, you should go now. We can take care of things here." Eunkwang hyung say.

Minhyuk hyung nod his head and left the apartment with Manager hyung.

I sigh. I thought that we will do what we want beside cleaning the apartment and start panicking as Minhyuk hyung's sister will be coming here from London. I guess I was wrong that we will do whatever we want. I hope Minhyuk hyung's sister is much better looking in real life and no plastic surgeries and not a y or whatever.

 

 

*************

 

Minhyuk can't stand the silent in the car but suddenly heard their stomach growls. He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter