Chapter 3: Introducing themselves

I live with 7 boys who are SINGERS?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"            " - they having a dialogue

English - Red

Words that are small - means mutter or mumble something

Anna's Pov~

We had arrive at the apartment and now we are infront of the door. I don't know why but I am feeling slightly nervous by meeting my oppa's bandmates although I had watch their variety show. I gulped the lump that stuck in my throat. Oppa turn to look at me and smile at me.

"Anna-ah, don't worry they don't mind you staying with us."

I nodded my head.

"Anna-ah, stand behind me so that I will act like you cancel your visit then surprise them. Hahaha.."

I giggles and nodded my head as I like his idea.

"Minhyuk, what about her bags?" Manager oppa ask.

"Ah, about that.. Hmm... Can you hide them behind you?"

Manager oppa sigh and open the door. We enter the house. I heard feets shuffling.

"Ah, Minhyuk and hyung, you are back. Minhyuk, where is your sister?" Someone ask.

I heard Minhyuk oppa and manager oppa sighed in unison and there's goes their acting.

"Her flight was cancel." Minhyuk oppa say.

"WHAT?!" they say in unison.

I heard them sighed as they were in disappointed.

"Aish! It's a waste of energy cause we had to wake up early." Someone say in frustration.

So they woke up early just to wait for my arrival? That's sweet of them but I also feel bad about it cause they had to wake up early. I guess I should thanks them and bring them something in return.

Suddenly Minhyuk oppa and manager oppa burst out laughing as they can't act anymore.

"Yah, what's so funny?" they ask in unison.

"Anna-ah, just come out from your hiding place. I just can't take it anymore cause of this guys." Minhyuk oppa say.

I come out of my hiding place and bow to them.

"A-annyeonghaseyo, Lee Anna imnida."

Their jaws open widely as they were shock to see me.

Is there something on my face or my dress or do I look ugly or something?

"Ahem ahem. Guys, close your mouth if you don't want any flies to go inside and please introduce yourself." Minhyuk oppa comment.

They close their mouth and straighten up themselves for introducing.

"Well sorry about that. My name is Eunkwang and I am the leader of the group call BTOB." say the blonde hair.

"My name is Changsub and I am the lead of aegyo btw you look beautiful in real life than in the picture." say the guy who has eyes that looks like he is tired.

"T-thank you, Changsub oppa." I smiled at him.

"OH-MY-GOD!! Guys, did you hear that?! She just call me OPPA!!" Changsub run around the house like he just won a trophy, the 5 boys frown as Changsub was being called 'Oppa'.

I giggles.

"Hi, I'm the manly Hyunsik." say the guy who looks like a turtle.

"Hello, I'm in charge of the team's rap, Ilhoon." say a guy who has an orange hair.

"Hello, I'm in charge of english, Peniel." say a guy who speak korean with a different accent.

"Annyeonghaseyo, BTOB's maknae, Sungjae imnida." say a guy who is tall among the rest.

"And you know me, self-proclaimed visual, Minhyuk." Minhyuk oppa say as he show peace sign.

"Nice to meet you all and do treat me well." I smile and bow to them.

"Nice to meet you too." they smile and bow to me too.

Minhyuk oppa then clapped his hands together. I looked at him and raise an eyebrow.

"Anna-ah, Peniel here is from Chicago, America. If anything that you are trouble with you can talk to him in english." Say Minhyuk oppa as he pat Peniel's shoulder.

"O-okay."

"Go on." Minhyuk oppa say.

"Ermm... Hello." I say in English.

"Hello." He say in English.

"Erm.. I know this is so awkward." I say.

He nodded his head.

"So where were you from?"

"I'm from London, UK."

"Wow that's cool. I heard that there's alot of nice scenery out there."

I nodded my head.

"So you're from Chicago, US?"

"Yup."

"Sorry to be rude but you don't look American but more to Korean."

"It's okay and yeah I get that alot. Sorry to be rude or something, if you don't mind me asking you why did you come to Korea?"

"It's okay and I don't mind. Well I came to Korea to see my family and to forget my past at there to start a new start here." I say but suddenly muttered but I guess he heard it.

"Oh well let's change into Korean cause the guys are acting blur as they don't understand what we are talking about." he say as he chuckle to see his bandmates sitting at the couch while looking at us like they are watching some sort of drama in front of them.

I nodded my head and giggles and their cute expressions.

"So what did you guys talk about?" Minhyuk oppa ask.

"Nothing much." Peniel answer.

Minhyuk oppa then look at me.

"Nothing, oppa. So where's my room?" I say as I change the subject.

"Oh yeah, I almost forgot to show it to you." he say as he get up from the couch.

"Follow me." he say.

I follow him as he lead the way to my room.

"First cover your eyes and don't ask why." he say.

I cover my eyes.

"No peaking."

I nodded my head and cover my eyes. I heard the door open.

"Okay now open."

I open and gasped as my room look beautiful. It was well decorated and painted. It's like that room is belong to me. Well like duh.

"So do you like it?"

I went inside and scan the place, it was neat and tidy I must say. They did clean it huh? That's sweet of them... Soon the six boys head peak inside my room and Minhyuk oppa who was standing near the door were waiting for my answer.

"I don't like it.." I tease.

They gasped in shock. I giggles at their expression as it was funny.

"What's so funny?" Changsub ask.

"Well you should see your faces it was so hilarious. Actually I LOVE it and thank you, guys." I smiled at them.

They then smile at me.

"I'm glad that you love it cause you almost give us a heart attack that you don't like it cause umma say that you love this kind of this decoration and stuff." Minhyuk oppa say.

"Hehehe.. Mianhae, oppa."

"It's okay. Get some rest cause later we are going out." He say.

I nodded my head and start unpacking my stuffs.

 

*************

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter