Chapter 4: The Mall

I live with 7 boys who are SINGERS?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As Anna was about to go to bed to have her beauty sleep suddenly the door burst open which fright the hell out of her and the door revealed not other than her brother, Minhyuk.

"Anna, what are you doing?" he look at her as he raise an eyebrow.

"Ermm.. Getting my beauty sleep."

"Well get ready we are going out for about 30 minutes." he inform her and then close the door.

She sighed. 'I wanna get my beauty sleep.' she thought to herself as she pout while finding something to wear in her closet. She then took a normal t-shirt with blue denim jacket and a black leggings. As had done putting her clothes on, she then look at herself in the mirror stand and see that something is missing. She then grab a brown string and tied it into a ribbon around her waist.

She went to the dresser and apply a light makeup and then took her light brown heels and put it on then grab her handbag and left the room to see the boys waiting at the living room.

(She look like this.)

As she went to the living room, the boys' jaws drop to the floor except for Minhyuk, of course.

"Erm.. Is there something wrong?" she asked.

They shooked their heads as there's nothing wrong with what she is wearing.

"So where are we going?" she asked as they were in the van.

"Somewhere." Minhyuk answered her with a smile.

"Can anyone at least tell me where are we going?"

Silents.

She pou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter