Introduction: Lee Anna

I live with 7 boys who are SINGERS?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello, my name is Annasophia Robert and I am born in London, UK. I am 16 turning 17 on August 20. My mother is a Korean and my father is a British so I am Half-Korean and Half-British. My Korean name is Lee Anna. I prefer to be called as Anna than Sophia cause Sophia is for people who are special or close to me.. I don't know if you guys know my dad, Robert who has the famous company in Uk and he always busy and my mum, Hana is a famous fashion designer and also busy and I am an only child.

 

I am single but was in relationship before but broke up cause I was not good for him so that is why I am going to Korea to forget about those memories that I had with him not only that but my foster family want to see me... I am not a Kpop fan but I know some of their groups name like Snsd, Big Bang all thanks to my bestie, Joanne. She is one crazy Kpop fan and don't tell me how I make friends with her.. Hehehe... The most Kpop boyband that I hate the most is EXO. I will tell ya later on.

 

So here I am going to Korea and I am very excited to meet my foster family who are also like my own family cause my mother got a friend who is in Korea and her friend is my foster mother cause my mother well not only her but my father too are afraid that something bad might happen to me at there as I am the only child and that is why I got my korean last name as Lee cause my foster family who are also like my own are taking care of me like their own so yeah. So now I am introducing my family who are in Korea.

 

Hmm... I only know that my foster mother no I mean Umma had two sons. Her eldest son, Minwoo was married not long ago and he is currently not staying with her and her husband cause he had his own family now so only left with her other s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter