Still scare about something else..

He got me Crash and Burn

"I know after this event everyone will recognize me.. but I hope you guys will treat me the same.. Ignore me.. think of me like a ghost.."

everyone look at you weirdly.. after explaining about all of your drawing you bow and went to the back stage.. you saw your friends, B.A.P and Secret.. you look at them one by one.. they smile and said something but you seem like a deaf girl now.. you can't hear anything.. finally you saw Youngjae and Yongguk.. both of them smile at you.. You point at Yongguk..

"Neon!! How dare you.." suddenly everything turn totally dark.. all of them rush to you.. 

................................

You open your eyes and look around.. "Hospital..?" then you open your eyes wide and sit.. "Why am I in a hospital?!" then Zelo open the curtain and saw you.. "Noona!! When did you wake up!? Hyung! Noona awake!" he shout and soon all of them stand around you.. "Kenchanna? Your family just left.. they will pick you up tomorrow.." Himchan look at you.. "My family!? Why am i here..?" 

"You faint after your art exhibition.." Jae In told you.. "Ohh gosh.. now I remember.." you face palm yourself.. "You okay now.." Yongguk sit next to you.. "It's all because of you!!" you smack him and everyone laugh.. "I'm scare!! There's too many people! and everyone was looking at me.." you shake your head want to forget everything..

"But you didn't run away.. you stand there and talk before them.. Daebak!" Youngjae show his thumbs to you.. "You Youngjae!! I thought you said you will keep everything a secret!!" you glare at him and he laugh.. "Something happen.." he rub his back neck.. "Anyway.. I'm proud of you!" Yongguk tap your head.. you blush and smile shyly..

"Gomawo.." you look at Yongguk.. "Don't just thank me.. What about Jieun and Hyosung.." he point at them.. you rub your head again.. "Gomawo you two.." both of them nod.. "It's not a big deal.." Jieun smile.. "You did a good job for not ruining her.." Kyung Mee stare at Hyosung.. "I know right.. I should have give her the worse dress ever.." Hyosung look at Kyung Mee and everyone laugh.. 

Yongguk pat your head again saying something.. Zico look at you guys.. He smile and leave.. "Ohh.. Zico!" P.O follow him.. you saw them leaving.. "I guess I got to go too now.." Ukwon told you then he turn to Jae In.. "I'm going too.. byee Myung Hee.. Rest well!" Jae In wave at you.. {Zico.. I think.. you're getting farther.. so does P.O, Ukwon and Jae In.. don't leave me guys..} you look down..

"Erm.. can you guys leave too.. I need some rest.." you told them.. after saying good bye everyone leave except Yongguk.. You lay and hide your face in the blanket.. Yongguk stare at you.. suddenly he heard a sobs.. he quickly pull your blanket and saw you cry.. "Ya!? What's wrong..?? Okay.. okay! I'm really sorry about everything.. I know I shouldn't have done that.. but I really want to help you.. but still stupid me.." he keep talking and you laugh a little..

He look at you weirdly.. "Are you really fine..?" he ask you.. you wipe your tears and look down.. "What should I do.." he look at you.. "Wae..?"

"I love you.. but if I stay with you guys and getting closer to you guys they will become farther from me.." you look down seriously.. Yongguk open his eyes wide.. "You just confess to me.." he point at you.. "Yeah.. but like I said.... I what did I just said!!!??" you open your eyes wide and your hand close your mouth.. you slowly look at him..

Yongguk laugh.. "Finally!" He clap his hand.. "I'm getting crazy spending my day with you!" you pull the blanket and hide your face.. "'Aei.. pallie tell me what you want to tell me earlier.." he pull the blanket away from your hand.. you sigh.. "Like I said.. if I get closer with you guys.. I feel like I'm being drag away from them.. feels like they're getting farther from me.." 

"Who them..?" Yongguk look at you.. "My own friends! I feel like Zico is getting farther from me.. P.O didn't talk like usual with me.. Jae In stick with Ukwon.. and Ukwon will always stick with Zico and P.O.. Zico kinda uncomfortable with you guys.. If I'm with you guys they will suddenly disappear.. even if sometimes at recess they still eat together with us but that because of Jae In.. Ukwon like Jae In and Jae In is my best friend.. but now.. I feel like I'm being drag away from them.. but they didn't chase me.. yet they walk away too.. I don't want that to happen!! They have been my precious friend! I don't want to lose them!" suddenly Yongguk grab your hand..

"I talk to much.." You sigh.. "Don't worry.." he smile.. you stare at him.. "I'm really scare if you said that.. you always do something out of my expectation later.." you stare at him.. Yongguk laugh.. "Let this warrior fix everything.. just go rest now.." he make you lay and cover you with the blanket.. you look back at him.. "i guess it's another war for you.." Yongguk laugh again..

"Everything will be fine.. You sleep now or I'll kiss you!!" he tease you.. you quickly hide under the blanket.. "Crazy Yongguk!! Nighty night.." you smile under the blanket blushing.. "I know you're smiling right now.." he tease you again.. "Shiekero!! I'm trying to sleep!!" 

The next day.. You said goodbye to Yongguk and get in your dad car.. "Did he do something to you last night.." You dad sudden question make your sister laugh.. "Appa!" you cross your arm.. "I should have let Kyung Hee stay with you.." your mom add your pressure.. "Omma!" you sigh.. "He do nothing! We only kiss.." 

"What!!?" your dad drove the car to the side of the road.. You laugh and claps your hand.. "Hahaha! I'm just kidding!! I'm not that easy appa!" 

"Yaish! This girl!" your mom turn to look at you.. "Miannhe.. miannhe.." the journey continue.. "Where are we going..?" you look outside of the window.. "Appa said we're eating lunch outside.." your sister then continue texting.. you slowly look at her phone and saw that person name.. {Himchannie.. Ohh!!} "Noona!! Are you dating Himchan!!?" you look at her face..

She smile.. "Dae.. Wae.." 

"Huh.. Omma! Appa! Did you hear that!?" you look at your mom and dad.. they only smile and didn't answer you.. "I already told them.. and they're fine with it.." your sister stick her tongue out at you.. "Ceh.. chukahae! But don't stop me from killing Himchan if he cheat on you.." you look back outside of the window.. your family laugh at you..

You smile.. {I'm glad they didn't ask about the event and about me fainting.. I'm sure they understand.. or maybe those guys already told them everything while I faint.. anyway it's a good thing they didn't ask.. I'm just scare how will the school treat me after this.. Kyargh! I don't want to be popular!! My friends might leave me!! Andhe!!!!!} you shake your head..

Your sister look at you in a weird way.. "I'm fine.." you told her and she continue texting.. 

..........................

Zico open the door and froze.. "What are you doing here..??" P.O run to the door.. "Who..." he then froze too.. "Yo! What's up.. Mind hanging out with me..?" Yongguk told them making P.O and Zico look at each other.. "First of all.. how do you know my house address.." Zico still feels weird and awkward.. 

"Our brain Youngjae did some investigation.." 

"Investigation.. is he a spy or what.." P.O rub his head.. "We need to talk.. It's about Myung Hee.." Yongguk look at Zico.. "There's nothing to talk with.. I already lost her.." 

"I know.. but there's something else.. so pallie come out with me!" Yongguk put his hand in the pocket.. "Ya~ Don't said it that way.. you make me got goose bump!" P.O rub his hand.. Zico went in.. "Omma! I'm going out!" he close the game.. then come back out.. P.O look at him and then he start putting his shoes on..