Lalalala~!! Everything change!

He got me Crash and Burn

"What relationship..?? She's my hyung girlfriend.." he look at you with a blur face.. "Remember I told you I sometimes went at the Everland with my hyung and Jieun.. Sometime they bring me along but I didn't go cause I might bother them.. and Jieun like it I didn't come along.. that's all.." you look at him.. "Ahahaha.."

"Wae~? Ohh~!! Ya! Don't tell me you're jealous!!?" Yongguk come closer to you and smile.. "I'm not!!" you look away.. "You are!!" He's totally happy.. "Lalalala!! I can't hear you!!" you look away blushing.. {I like him.. A lot!!} "I though you guys were a couple and she told you to play around with me.." you rub your back neck.. "Hahaha!! What are you thinking idiot!?" Yongguk poke your forehead.. 

You blush.. then Yongguk look at the sky again.. "I saw your drawings.. It looks great.. why you don't want people to look at it.." you stay silent and look down.. "Is it because people might judge..? You're got a really low confidence because of your past..?" he look at you.. you stay silent.. suddenly he grab your hand.. you look at him..

"You can't hide forever.. soon or later.. everyone will find out about it too.. but.. even if everyone find out and start hating you again.. I'm here.. I'll protect you.." he look at you.. "But it's already starting over again.." you look at him.. "What?" he look at you.. "Because of you approaching me.. everyone start to know my presence and they start to hate me.."

"Ekk.. is this my fault..?" he rub his back head.. "Ahh~ Whatever~ Like I said.. I will protect you.. I'm your warrior!" he smile and wink at you.. "Cehh.. how are you going to do that..??" you look at him.. "I know.. but you need to follow me..." he stand up and pull you.. "wha.. what!? Where are we going!?" you almost fall.. "We're going to end the war.." he smile and keep dragging you.. "What nonsense are you talking about!!?" 

A few minute later you guys meet Secret.. You look at them.. Sunhwa and Jieun smile at you.. "The rude girl is here.." Hyosung said but Jieun elbow her.. Yongguk come closer to Jieun and whisper something to her.. Jieun nod smiling.. "I'll pick you up at 8.30 a.m this Saturday.." Jieun smile at you.. "For what!?" you look at her then look at Yongguk.. 

"We will need your help too Hyosung.." Yongguk look at Hyosung.. "Do you expect me to help her!?" she point at me.. "Hyosung!" Jieun glare at her.. "Aeish~ Arrasoe!" she stomp her leg.. 

Then the school bell rings.. "For now let just rest until Saturday.." Yongguk wink at you.. "Lovey dovey~" Hyosung rolled her eyes.. 

The next day.. "What!?" You stare at your art club president.. "He said it's okay if he take it.." the president stare at you.. thinking you might get mad.. "Haish.. arrasoe.." you sigh and went back in your class.. "Wow.. that was awesome.. she didn't get mad.. Yongguk really is something.." the president walk away.. {What he's up too..} you sit..

You turn around and saw Kyung Mee dreaming.. "Ya~" Kyung Mee look at you smiling.. "What's wrong with you.." she smile and look up.. "I think.. soon.. my dream will come true.. Awh~ Daehyun.." she smile.. you shake your head and turn around.. Jae In and Ukwon is chatting and laughing.. Zico come closer to you.. "They're a couple now.." he point at Ukwon and Jae In..

"Chincha!?" you throw a pencil at Jae In.. "Why didn't you tell me!!?" she laugh.. "Cause you're too busy with Yongguk.." you smile annoyingly at her.. "So.. when are we going to be a couple too..??" Zico joke around.. "Haahh..?" you look at him.. he laugh.. "I'm just kidding.. hahaha.. When will you officially become Yongguk girlfriend..?" 

"Hah.. Hah!? Aa~ Why are you asking this!" you blush and smack him.. P.O laugh.. 

Saturday.. The door bell rings.. you open the door and saw Jieun.. she drag you.. "akk! My slippers! Where are we going!?" your slip your slippers.. "Noona help me!" your sister smile and wave you a good bye.. {What the!!!} Jieun drag you in her car.. she close the door.. "Let's go ahjushi.." she smile to her driver.. "Where are we going!?" you look at her..

"We're going to face the war.." she smile.. "Huh!?" you look at her blur.. "Anyway I found out that you got jealous with. ngee.. so cute.." she pinch your cheeks.. you push her hand away blushing.. "I'm not jealous! I'm just curious.." Jieun laugh.. "Ya right.. Youngjae already told everyone.. "What!?" {Damn Youngjae!! Didn't he promise not to tell!!} 

After a few minutes you guys arrive at a saloon shop.. "What are we doing here..?" you look at her blur.. "It's my mom saloon.. Come in.." she show you in.. "Omma~ this is Myung Hee.." you bow to her mom.. her mom smile at you.. "So she's that girl.. Come and sit here.." she told you to sit.. "But I'm not getting my hair cut.. I didn't ever bring my money.." both of them laugh.. 

"We won't cut your hair.. just need to do some style.." her mom make you sit.. you gulp.. {What are they planning!? A party for me!?} her mom fix your hair.. Jieun wait at the corner smiling.. suddenly her phone rings.. "Annyeong~ Dae~ Don't worry~ What about you guys..? Everythings ready there..? Chincha! Daebak! We'll see you guys soon!" then she hung up her phone.. she stand up excitedly..

"I can't wait for everything.." she spin around happily.. you look at her in the mirror.."What's going on..?" Jieun ignore your question and start singing.. you sigh.. "Done.." you look at your hair.. {Cool.. I like this style..} you smile.. "My turn~" Jieun spin your chair making you facing her.. "Make up!? Andhe!! I hate it!!" you saw the make up things.. 

"Aei.. come on Myung Hee.. I'll just do a light make up for you.." she start putting it on.. you don't even know what the thing called.. you only know eyeliner.. The last thing she put is eyeliner.. "Wow~ I like it!!" She amazed at you and hug you.. you make a blur face.. You stand up and look at the mirror.. you rub your back neck.. "Awkward..?" she ask you and you nod..

"Oh well.. we need to go to the next destination.. bye omma~" she start dragging you out again.. her mom laugh.. "Where to now!?" you guys get in the car.. "We're going to Hyosung.." she smile.. you rolled your eyes hearing Hyosung name.. "Actually Hyosung is a nice girl.. It's just that she's kinda jealous with you guys.." you open your eyes wide.. "Jealous!? For!?" Jieun smile.. "They way you guys look so cool and ignoring the haters.." you blink your eyes..

Almost an hour then the car stop.. "We're here! It's Hyosung omma boutique.. Let's go!" you two step out.. you saw a boutique.. "Come.." Jieun hug your hand and walk in.. "Hyosung~" she hug Hyosung.. "Hey! You look nice there.." Hyosung look at you.. you rub your back head.. "Gomawo..." suddenly she spin around and look at you.. "If you're deciding what I should wear I think I should pick it myself.." you said to her.. 

"Nah.. I'll pick for you.. I'll go with a cool style.." she start picking some shirt, pants, dress and skirts.. "Cool is my style... ya.. not skirt!" you then look around.. {Awesome.. this girls are rich..}  "Ya~! Pallie try this on!" Hyosung call you.. After a few minute picking and testing.. "Cool!! No one will look down at you now!!" Jieun claps her hand.. "Nice pick Hyosung!" Hyosung smile..

You look at yourself.. Black pants, black shirt, red jacket, red boots, red braclet.. {Duh.. My favorite color is white and blue.. but this is fine..} "Finally!! Let's get going!!" Jieun drag you out again.. {Aeish.. this girl..} this time Hyosung follow you guys.. you cross your arm.. "Where to now.."

"You'll know that place well so we need to cover your eyes.." Hyosung finally talk to you like a friend.. "Great.. another surprise.." 

........................

Jieun and Hyosung lead you since you can't see.. "Just don't give me a heart attack.. If I died I'll become a ghost and kill you guys.." you said so making the two laugh.. You heard a lot of people.. {No way.. I hope they're not making me singing on the stage..} "Wow!! Is that really you Myung Hee!!" you heard Jae In voice.. "You can open your eyes now.." Jieun told you and you open your eyes..

"where are we..?" you look around and it's kinda dark.. you saw your friends and B.A.P members but not Yongguk.. "We're a the back stage of our school.." Kyung Mee told you.. you can saw the she link her arm with Daehyun.. then you snap out.. "What!? Back stage!!?"

"We'll bring the artist out and let her explain about her drawings.." you heard Yongguk voice then Himchan push you to the stage..

You saw the student of your school and some teacher.. then you saw Yongguk holding the mike.. "What the hell is this.." you whisper to him.. "Everyone want to know more about your painting and drawings.." he smile and give you the mike.. "But Yongguk.." you look around and start to feel nervous.. {I can't do this..} you take a step back.. 

"Hwaiting Myung Hee noona!!" Zelo shout at you.. you look at your friends, B.A.P members and Secret members down the stage.. {When did they go there!?} Everyone look at you waiting for you to talk.. you hold the mike tight and look at Yongguk.. suddenly he hold your hand.. "It's okay.. I'm here.. I'll be by your side.." he smile and wink at you.. 

You bring the mike to your mouth and look at everyone.. "I'm kinda scare..." everyone look at you weirdly.. you hold Yongguk hand tight and look at him.. he smile at you.. you take a deep breath and talk.. "I'm Kim Myung Hee.. An Art Club members.." everyone listen to you carefully.. "I didn't really like it if anyone saw my drawings.. but this Crazy Yongguk plan all this.." everyone laugh at you.. {When all this end.. I'm going to kill Yongguk and also Youngjae who didn't keep his promise!!}