Getting mad!!

He got me Crash and Burn

The next day.. You enter the school gate.. "There's B.A.P.. with Secret.." Kyung Mee point at the crowd.. suddenly you saw B.A.P with Secret laughing.. Yongguk rub his back neck shyly then he hit Jieun shoulder.. Youngjae saw you.. "Myung Hee!!" he wave at you and everyone look at you.. "My Myung Hee!!" Yongguk run to you.. you ignore him and keep walking.. "Morning Kyung Mee" Daehyun smile to Kyung Mee..

"So rude.." Hyosung look at you.. you ignore her.. "Good morning.." Jieun smile at you and you didn't smile back.. "Noona~ I miss you!" Zelo about to hug you but you avoid him.. everyone look at you weirdly.. "Chakkaman!!" Yongguk chase you.. you keep walking to your class ignoring them.. {I don't want to admit it.. but it's the fact.. I am jealous!} 

"Did something happen..??" Yongguk look at you.. "Nothing happen.. now get out of my way.." you walk away.. Yongguk stop.. {Did she know..?} 

You breath and hold your chest.. {It's hurt a lot.. what's wrong with me.. I'm not sick am I..} you enter your class and take your seat.. Kyung Mee rush in.. "Ya! Why did you leave me!?" you take out your book.. "Miannhe.." Zico, Ukwon and P.O look at Kyung Mee.. they were like *What's wrong with her..* Kyung Mee shake her head..

"Where's Jae In..?" Ukwon can't find Jae In.. "She can't come.. she got a fever.." Kyung Mee talk in the same time take her book out.. "What!? Why didn't she text me..??" Ukwon stand up.. "I'm going to visit her!" he grab his bag.. "What!? But you just arrive at school..?? Class didn't even start.." Kyung Mee look at him leaving..

"Are they dating..?" You turn and look at Zico.. "I think so.." Zico smile at you.. "anyway.. where did you go yesterday recess...??" he ask you.. "I'm at the library.." you fix your chair so that you can talk with him comfortably.. "With Yongguk..??" he stare at you.. "Huh!? No.. I'm.. alone.. wae..?" {What..? Didn't they eat with B.A.P yesterday..?}

"Ahh.. No.. Yongguk not with us too yesterday.. I leave cause i got something to do.." he rub his back neck.. "Ohh.. hahaha.. I can't see that you guys didn't fight lately.. thumbs up!!" you show your thumbs to him smiling but in your head.. {Wae Yongguk not with them yesterday.. that's weird..} Zico smile.. "You change me.." he said.. you laugh and pinch his cheeks..

"Ya! How come you can pinch my cheeks and I can't!" he pinch your cheeks too.. "Aww~!! Let me go! Zico!!" Yongguk saw you guys and leave..

"I bet if Yongguk saw this he will get jealous.." Kyung Mee talk with P.O.. P.O nod.. "Of course.." 

"We let go in the same time okay.." Zico make a deal.. you nod.. "1.. 2.. 3!!" you let go but not him.. "Ya!!" then he let go and laugh.. "Not fair!! Nappeun neon!" you poke his forehead.. "Whatever~" he grab your hand.. "Why can't she just date Zico and leave Yongguk alone.." your classmate talk.. "Ya~! Watch your mouth!" Zico stand up.. the girls look in front scarily making you laugh.. 

"Good job Zico!" Kyung Mee said and laugh.. "Give me high 5!" you and Zico give each other a high 5.. and then your teacher came in and the class start..

......................

Jae In open the door weakly and in surprise she saw Ukwon.. before she said anything she cough.. "Kenchanna..?" Ukwon walk in.. "What are you doing here with school uniform.." she walk to the kitchen but Ukwon stop her.. "Go rest upstairs.. I'll make some porridge for you.." Ukwon throw his bag on the couch.. "But.." Jae In about to say more but Ukwon push her to the stairs.. 

"You need some sleep.." Jae In turn and look at him.. Ukwon put his hand on Jae In forehead.. suddenly he lift Jae In.. "What are you doing!?" Jae In open her eyes wide.. "I'm taking you upstairs.." he take Jae In to her room and walk back down to the kitchen.. While Jae In in her room.. "Huh.. Never thought a gangster like him will be this caring.." Jae In Smile..

.......................

Chin dong deng.. recess~

"Ya~ Are you mad at me..?" Yongguk chase you.. you ignore him.. "Myung Hee~" he look at you.. "I.. I need to be alone.. for the time being.. can you leave me.." you look at him in a serious face.. "Noooo~" Yongguk stuck his tongue out.. "Gergh.. I almost forgot.. I'm dealing with Crazy Yongguk.." You rolled your eyes and walk away.. 

"Did I do something wrong..??' Yongguk keep following you.. suddenly.. "Yongguk! Myung Hee!" you guys meet Secret.. Jieun smile at you.. "Ohh.. annyeong.." Yongguk greet them.. you take the chance and run away.. "Ya~!!" Yongguk look at you.. "I need to go!!" He leave those girls.. Jieun smile at you two..

You smile.. {He won't find me here..} you shake your legs.. Yongguk came and look around.. "Where did she go.. how can she run so fast just like how Zelo rap.." you laugh silently looking at him.. "Aeish.." Yongguk rub his back head and walk away.. "Huh.." you smile and look at the sky.. {It's nice up here.. Luckily I learn to climb the tree when I'm in my dark days..}

......................

In the evening.. you guys got activities at school.. You enter the art room and walk to your place.. you about to open your locker when you saw it's unlock.. your eyes open wide.. "Who did this!!!!??" you turn around and look at everyone madly.. Everyone look at you with a blur face.. "Who open my locker!!!!? Pallie answer me!!!" you start to kick some chair..

Everyone got scare at you.. they shake their head.. "Pallie admit it!! Or I'll kill everyone in art club!!! Did any of you take a look at my drawings!!!!??" you lift one chair.. "Answer me!!!!"

The president walk in and got shock at you.. "Myung Hee!! what happen!?" he try to approach your carefully.. "Neon!! Did you let anyone open my locker!!!??" you point at him using the chair.. "Calm down Myung Hee.. I'll tell you everything.. please calm do.." He's not finish talking when you throw the chair and it almost hit him.. 

"So it's you!! I though I can trus you press!!" you almost cry when suddenly Yongguk came in.. "It's me Myung Hee!" you look at him.. "Bang Yongguk!!!!" you shout his name.. "Miannhe Myung Hee!! It's all my fault!" the president take Yongguk side.. "Shut up!!" you stare at him.. Yongguk run to you and hug you.. "Let me go!!!" you struggle in his arm.. "Calm down and don't be like in the past.." he whisper to you..

You stop.. "Everyone please leave this room.." Yongguk order around and everone leave as fast as lightning.. 

You start to remember your big fight where you almost kill that boy just by choking him.. You cry.. "Uljima.." Yongguk wipe your tears.. "Why did you do that!!?" You hit him and keep crying.. "tsk.. tsk.. How could you!" you keep hitting him.. "Miannhe.. But I bet no one saw your drawing.. Don't get mad anymore.." he hug you and tab your head gently..

"I'm more mad at myself.. tsk.. tsk.. Once again I can't control my madness.." you cry in his arm.. "And I can't get over my painfull past.." you hug him tight thinking about your past.. "No worries.. you got your warrior here.. your past won't repeat.." Suddenly Yongguk lift you..

you keep crying.. he take you out of the room.. you hide your face to his cheast don't want anyone to say your crying face.. "Lock her locker.." Yongguk told the President and take you away..

"She's really scary when she's mad.." some student look at you..

Now you two on the rofttop.. 

You wipe your tears and look down.. "Done crying..?" Yongguk beside you look at you.. You keep silent for a moment.. "How.... how did you know.. about my past.." you still look down.. "Of course I know about it.. I like you.. how can I not know about it.." he look at you but you still look down and he look up at the sky.. "What's.. what's your realtionship with Jieun.." your sudden question make Yongguk look back at you..