What now..

He got me Crash and Burn

The next day at school.. You walk at the corridor with your bestie.. some people look at you and smile.. "Erm.. Jae In.. Kyung Mee.. It's getting creepy.." you look at them scare.. Jae In laugh.. "Why are you scare!? Everyone like you now.. Well not everyone.. but at least some of them didn't hate you anymore.. right Jae In..?" Kyung Mee look at Jae In..

"True.. true.. and.. Myung Hee.." Jae In about to say something when a boy appear in front of you guys and you guys stop walking.. "Erm.. Myung Hee.." he rub his back neck.. "I know I shouldn't greet you.. but you're really pretty that day.." after saying that he run and disappear leaving you blushing.. 

"I'm going to transfer.. Soon!! Maybe tomorrow!" you said.. Jae In pinch you.. "What about us!?" you look at them and rub your hand.. "Okay.. cancel my plan.. but.. I can't stand this.. I prefer the old days.. when no one didn't even care about us.." you guys enter the class suddenly someone throw a book at you.. "Aww!! What was that!?" you turn and saw P.O, Zico and Ukwon laughing.. 

"Okay!! Why did you guys throw me! Idiot!!" you walk at them in anger.. "I never thought I'm so so so precious to you.." Zico smile.. you make a blur face.. "Haa..??" 

"Idiot! We won't leave you.. Never!" P.O smile.. "Here you go.." Jae In give the 'flying book' to P.O.. "What are you guys.. Ahh!! Yongguk!" You then remember about your talk with Yongguk at the hospital.. "So.. what did he say..?" you put your bag down blushing.. "He said you cried under the blanket thinking about us.. and Jae In too.." Ukwon answer you..

You blush.. {Stupid! Why did he have to say that too!!} Jae In sit down and look at you.. "Me..? only me..?? What about Kyung Mee..?" she look at Kyung Mee.. "Well.. I think.. Kyung Mee won't leave me cause she's dating Daehyun now.." Kyung Mee nod and smile.. "I heard you confess to him.. what about me than.." Zico come closer to you.. "Boe!!? You confess to him!!?" Kyung Mee pull you from Zico.. "Chincha!!??" Jae In shake you..

You blush and went silent.. "Yaa~ Ya~ What about me than? huh..?" Zico act like he's jealous.. "Kyaa~!! You guys are driving me crazy!!" everyone look at you.. your friends laugh.. "So went will you guys officially became a couple..?" Zico ask again..

"I'm not going to date him.." some girls smile hearing it but not your friend.. even Zico.. "Wae!?" they look at you.. you look at Zico.. "Why are you loo.. Aei.. don't tell me it's because of me.." Zico stare you in the eyes and you nod.. "Aei.. come on Myung Hee.. do you still think I like you.. not anymore~ I already got a new crush! Prettier than you!" he stick his tongue out..

"Aei.. That was easy.. Getting over me.." you pinch his cheeks.. and he pinch you back.. "there they go again.." P.O said.. {I lied to you.. It's not easy getting over you Myung Hee.. but I want you to be happy.. You're so nice to me.. you always care about my feelings.. this time.. I will care about your feelings..} "I won't let go until you let go of me!" Zico stick his tongue out again..

"Arrasoe!" you let go of his cheeks and pout.. suddenly he pull your face and kiss your forehead.. Everone open their eyes wide including you.. He look at you and smile.. "Don't reject him just because of me.. You like Yongguk too.. Please.. I'll disappear if you reject him.. I want you to be happy.." he smile.. 

"Sweet.." P.O said.. Jae In and Kyung Mee smile.. Ukwon lean back and smile.. You stare at Zico.. almost cry and you quickly hug him.. "Gomawo!! Bestfriend!" you smile sadly.. {Miannhe Zico..} you let him go.. "I'm sure that girl.. Your new crush will like you a lot! Go and make some move at her!" you smile.. 

"Don't forget to introduce her to us too.." Kyung Mee said.. {Dead meat..} Zico gulp and slowly nod.. And the class start..

Recess..

You saw Yongguk came laughing with Zico.. "they look like bestfriend now.." you frown.. 

After school..

"Noona~" Zelo wave at you.. "Annyeon.. waiting for someone..?" you ask him.. "I'm waiting for you.." he said.. "For..?" you look at him blur.. {Usually Yongguk will wait for me..} he scratch his head.. "Hurm.. I can't remember.." he laugh innocently.. "Maybe I'll tell you tomorrow noona.." he smile and wave you a goodbye.. 

"That's werid.." you stare at Zelo leaving..

you went to the park alone.. {That's weird.. Yongguk didn't follow me today and Zelo.. == } you go to the playground and look around.. "Zang~ Miaw~" you call the cat out but there's no sign of him and his voice.. "Zang.. where are you.. Zang~" you look around and start to get worried.. "Zang!" {did someone took him..?} you run home, change your uniform, put on sweater and take your phone with you..

You run back to the playground with Zang food.. "zang!! Where are you!!?" You look under the slide.. "Zang!!" your eyes become red.. and without knowing you call Yongguk.. "My baby! Wae?" he sound happy receiving your call.. "Zang is missing!!" you shout at him.. "What missing.. he's at my house.. didn't Zelo told you..?" your jaw drop.. "Pabo Zelo!!!" you shout and start to run..

........

"Myung Hee..?? Myung Hee..?" Yongguk look at his phone.. "She hung up.." then he turn his head.. "Zelo!! Paboya!!?" Zelo stop playing with Zang and look at Yongguk.. "Wae hyung..?" the others of B.A.P members look at Yongguk too.. "Wae hyung..?" Zelo ask.. "Why didn't you tell Myung Hee about Zang!?" everything went silent....... then Zelo knock his head.. everone laugh..

......

then you stop running.. "Ohh wait.. which way is Yongguk house.........." you feel stupid and laugh at yourself..