Abomination

Crayon

 

 

                Jaejoong felt his skin stretching as his bone grew and twisted underneath. Screaming in agony, he clawed desperately at this back. Bloody tears were streaming down his cheeks, splattering on the white around him. His skin finally ripped, letting gnarled wings break through. Jaejoong collapsed off of his bed, onto the floor. The wet feather and bone wrapped around him as he lay there. His heart was pounding abusively inside his chest; his eyes were glassy and unseeing. The sound of his breathing whispered off the walls.  Why me?

                The monitor that was placed on Jaejoong’s room hummed while the cogs worked inside. The man behind the screen smiled, as he reached for his radio. He spoke quickly, with excitement.

“Get one of the guards to bring me the patient in room 11. His genetic enhancement was a success. Be careful with him, his body is fragile and we wouldn’t want anything to happen to his wings.”  Static answered him. The man glanced at the little device, confused.

“Guards?”   The static returned. A faint humming could be heard. The man dropped the radio in shock, recognizing the voice.

No.”  He looked back at the monitor and saw the hallway of white doors slowing clicking open. The man shivered. He looked at the screen marked “11” by a faded piece of scotch tape and sharpie. Blood shot eyes were staring at him through the camera.  Unblinking, they assessed the man and were silently screaming I see you.

“Get your crayon” The demented one whispered, as he squeaked red wax onto the lens. His low laugh was hauntingly eerie. When the eyes disappeared from view, the man behind the desk discovered the worst.

His angel, his creation… Nothing was left but a bloody pool and sticky feathers.

Gone.