Friendzone

Saranghae Baboya (I love you, idiot)

Seunghyun’s POV

I’m still mad at my heart for squeezing about Sun Hi yesterday when we saw Wonbin off.

Her voice as she told him that she’d think about what she said to him and what he said to her if he just matured.

I just met this girl yet here I am mad because of her ex-boyfriend is trying to get back together with her.

I groan as I throw my hands up in the air and scream in frustration.

Soon Jonghoon-hyung comes into the room and looks at me odd.

“What the heck is wrong with you? You’re sitting here mumbling and screaming about instead of being in practice.”

“Hyung I have a problem?”

He looks at me confused, “What kind of problem?”

“Hyung I can’t get this girl out of my mind. Everytime I try she sneaks back there. What does that mean?”

Jonghoon starts laughing at me, “it means that you’re in love. Man Seunghyun have you at least seen one romantic movie in your life.”

“Not really or at least I never paid attention to romance movies.”

He sighs as he looks at me, “Who is it?”

I shake my head and look away, “Come on who is it?”

I shake my head and look at him, “not telling you.”

“Come on. Aren’t we friends?”

I sigh and say, “Baek seol gong ju (Snow White).”

“Come on seriously.”

“What she reminds me of Baek seol gong ju? She’s really beautiful but I don't think she’ll ever notice me.”

(kind of stole the Baek Seol Gong Ju idea from Good Doctor episode I just watched)

“Why is that?”

“I’m not her ex-boyfriend,” I whisper.

“What? You’re not talking about Jaejin’s sister are you?’

I shake my head, “No, it’s a girl I met at school.”

I hate lying to my hyungs, but I don't’ want them to be mad at me.

Jonghoon looks at me and sighs, “I’ll believe you this time, but seunghyun I wouldn’t be mad at you if you fell in love with her. Truthfully I’d let you date her.”

I look at him surprised, “What do you mean?”

“Well for one you won’t hurt her like Wonbin did. Also I know you’re a bit more gutsy than him as well.”

I’m surprised and I simply let him lead me to the practice room and I try to clear my thoughts of my Baek seol gong ju.

I sigh when i get the wrong note again and they all look at me funny.

“What?”

“Seunghyun are you alright?” Jaejin asks me, “I’ve never heard you mess up before at least not of this caliber.”

I nod my head, “Yeah i’m fine I’m just…”

“What did you meet a girl?”

Jonghoon laughs and nods his head, but no one sees it but me.

“No,” I answer a bit quietly.

My phone goes off and I see that it’s Jaejin’s sister, Sun Hi .

I look at the text that says, “Hey do you mind coming to see me. I’m having a hard time with practice and need someone to talk to.”

“Is practice done?”

Everyone trades looks and sighs.

Hongki says to me, “Just go for today we’re getting nothing done with you like this.”

I nod and head out.

 

I get over to  building that Sun Hi and a few other dancers use for practice.

I’m glad i came here a few times before or else i would have gotten lost.

I knock on Sun Hi’s practice room to find her sitting on the floor looking defeated.

Sun Hi,” I call out to her as I walk up to her.

She looks up as I sit on the ground next to her.

“Seunghyun why do you think I’m going to debut soon. Why did i agree to live with my brother? I have no talent the only reason i think i got this was because who my brother is.”

“Come on you're a dancer while your brother and everyone of FTISLAND have no talent in that department.”

I watch as she looks at me with tear filled eyes, “You mean it.”

“Yeah, what’s on your mind though there’s something else isn’t there?”

I watch as she nods my head, “Yeah… Seunghyun I feel like people hate me because I’m friends with you and FT ISLAND. Also do you know how I can apologize to my brother.”

Sun Hi, your brother loves you. it’s just you’re a little stubborn and so is he. You two need to it up and talk everything out.’

I watch a smile form on her lips as she says to me, “Seunghyun you’re a great friend.”

I nod my head and smile, but on the inside I’m beating myself out about getting myself into the friendzone.