Running Ragged

Saranghae Baboya (I love you, idiot)

Your POV

It’s my 5th day of lessons and lets say I’m about to die. I’ve been running on pure caffeine for the last few days and it’s not pretty.  Seunghyun comes back into the dorm to see me lying on the couch like I’m dead.  

“Sun Hi, are you alright?”

I shake my head, “No, I think I made a mistake too help these kids.”

“You know some of them are your age.”

I nod my head, “I know. It’s just with me teaching them it’s better to call them kids.”

“I guess I can see where you're coming from  then… So why would you have made a mistake?”

“A few more people asked to join into the lessons. All these 5 days I go from my practice too my lessons. I’m running myself ragged.”

“You know what I’m going to start coming too these things just for I can ask the dancers of something.”

I’m confused by this but if it’ll get it so I can relax and breathe, “Alright.”

I smile as Seunghyun sits on the couch after lifting my head and setting it into his lap.

I look at him from my spot and I can’t help but to stare at his face.

He starts to hum a song as he looks down at me, “Sun Hi, get some sleep you’ll need it.”

I nod my head and try to fall asleep, but before I fall completely asleep I feel my head being lifted and a pillow being set under it.

Seunghyun’s POV

It’s weird that we are so calm around each other most of the time Sun Hi is yelling at her brother and the rest of the guys.

Though she never seems too get angry with me.

I hear some music start playing loudly so i quickly the source, her phone, that’s sitting on a end table.

I look to see that her brother is calling her.

I think about it before I answer, “Hyung, Sun Hi is asleep please don’t wake her up.”

“Alright, but why are you answering her phone?”

“Cause Sun Hi is really tired from practice and lessons so I thought getting some shut eye would be the best for her.”

He seems taken back but I know he agrees with me.

All Sun Hi has been doing lately is practicing and doing her lessons barely eating and sleeping.

I’m surprised she hasn’t fainted yet, but I guess I can say I’m really happy that she hasn’t.

I sigh when she wakes up but she simply washes her face and takes a shower then goes straight to bed.

I walk into the kitchen and pull out an Ensure for her something she started buying on her busy days.

I knock on the door first before I walk in and when I open it the first thing I see is Sun Hi looking from between her blankets.

“Here at least drink this if you’re probably going to sleep until tomorrow,” I tell her while holding the already open bottle to her.

She smiles up at me as she sticks her hand out of the blanket so I hand it to her.

She holds the blanket too herself as she sits up too drink the entire bottle in one go.

She hands the bottle back too me and smiles, “thank you Seunghyun.”

I nod my head, ‘Of course. Night.”

I slip out of the room but not before looking at her face turn a bit peaceful.

When the guys get back I tell them right away that Sun Hi is sleeping so they are to be quiet.

JJ looks at me, “When did she go too bed?”

“Right when she got home, but I had her drink an ensure at least.”

JJ smiles at me as he nods his head, “Thanks man. It seems she thinks of you as a great friend.”

I nod my head and smile hoping I’m hiding the pain I feel about just being her friend.

I call it a night feeling tired all of a sudden and the guys seem shocked.

“Come on Seunghyun we got some pretty good take out food.”

“I’m not very hungry,” I grumble as I slip off too my room and plop down on the bed.

I sigh as I think too myself, ‘Would she like me if she found out how childish I am? Would she want too spend so much time with me if she found out how I feel?’

I silently scream in frustration as push the rest of the thoughts from my mind and decide that it’s not important, that it doesn't really matter.

Your POV

I’ve always been told that I have a terrible habit of walking around in my sleep and not remembering, especially when I’m really tired.

So when i wake up in the hallway outside of Seunghyun's room I’m not too surprised but embarrassed.

I look around and sigh when I notice no one is about to leave their rooms or had left them.

I smile too myself as I walk into the kitchen and grab some cereal and milk for my breakfast since I need to eat like now.

I sigh when I pour myself a bowl only too have Seunghyun pull it away from me and then he hands me a medium sized traditional lunch box.

“What is this?”

“It’s for you. The top level has breakfast and the lower level has lunch. I’ll meet you at the practice rooms when you're done with that.”

I blush as i nod my head, “Then I guess I should probably head out.”

Again he stops me, “I’ll drive you to practice and that today. I need to pick up some things at the market while everyone else is so busy.”

“What could you need to get at the market?”

“Just a few things nothing horrible,” he says but I can still tell he’s trying to cover something up.

Still I shrug off whatever feelings I have and smile at him, “Thanks your the best.”

He looks at me shocked, “I am?”

I nod my head as I wrap my arms around his neck, “Yup. Thank you so much Seunghyun.”

I hear a coughing sound to see the rest of the guys woke up and I pull away quickly.

“Ummm… I forgot to grab my bag for practice I’ll be right back.”

I race into my room where I slam the door and place my hand over my heart, “What the hell was that feeling I had when I wrapped my arms around him like that?”

I lean my head against the door as I look at my bed too see that my bag is already packed.

Hmmm… how is my bag packed already when i threw everything out last night… I think?

I shrug my shoulders and grab my bag then look down too notice that I still haven’t changed my clothing…

I just hugged Seunghyun without a bra and my brother just saw that…

This is bad.

I sigh when I leave the room fully dressed and look at everyone with a poker face painted on.

“Alright. I’m heading to practice and I won’t be home until late cause of lessons.”

As I leave the room I dorm I know there are eyes on me especially when Seunghyun follows me out the door.

I look at him and laugh at him as he looks at me, “So you’re still taking me to practice today?”

“Yup, I promised I would didn’t I. Also It gives me a chance to see everything a bit closer.”

I look at him and I notice how his eyes are following me… I must be seeing things, “Sure that’s why.”

I smile as I jump out of the car when we reach my training building.

It’s funny I’m technically am signed under SM but I also take turns training at JYP.

 

I smile as practice ended and I’m sent off to lunch.

In opening the lunchbox I notice that there was a lot of thought put into it and I wonder what time Seunghyun woke up at too make it for me.

I smile as I take a bite and it doesn’t taste half bad though there’s something about it.

“Hey,” I hear someone call out causing me too look up too see the man on my thoughts.

“Hey, Seunghyun what are you doing here?”

“I told you I was going to try to come around lunch,” he tells me like it’s the simplest thing in the world.

I nod my head smiling glad that he kept his promise, “Yeah you did didnt’ you. Have a seat,” I tell him as I wave my hand in front of me.

“Thanks,” he says as he sits down leaning over too take a piece of meat from the lunchbox.

“Hey,” I whine at him causing him to laugh at me.

“What I made it, can I not have a piece?” he gives me a wounded puppy dog eyes causing me to giggle a bit.

“You know rumors about us will start going around about us now cause of you.”

Mocks a fake shocked look on his face as he gasps out, “Really?”

I smile as I nod my head and look down at the time, “Oh it’s time for us to head out.”

“Really? Already?”

“Yeah, like I said I cram packed my day and I meant it.”

He nods his head as he follows me too my class.

As we walk inside everyone happily greets me and I greet them back smiling even though I feel faint even with all the food in my system.

Seunghyun’s POV

Watch Sun Hi practice with all the trainees teaching them new techniques that will help them.

At first when she walked in and smiled I thought she looked tired, but I didn't’ think much of it.

I jump up and grab her as she stumbles.

She looks up at me and smiles, “Thanks Seunghyun.”

She goes too start practicing with them all over again, but I grab her and force her to sit down.

“Sit down you look like you're about to pass out.”

I pull out the lunchbox and set it in front of her, “Eat.”

She gives me a look that would have made me budge any other day, but today I’m too worried about her too give in.

She sighs and opens the lunchbox and starts picking at the food. I pull out a water bottle from my bag and set it down in front of her.

I then look at her ‘students’ and say, “Now I know that you guys are very grateful too Sun Hi for doing all of this for you, but realize that she has her own training and life beyond this so please look after her while she’s here with you. I know you probably think it’s all her choice but please realize that Sun Hi has a terrible habit ignoring her own health so she can help out others.  She’s a really kind and caring person for other people.”

Some of the trainees stop and look at her and take in how she looks.

When Sun Hi had started all of this she had bright eyes and skin and no bag under her eyes. Now she has tired eyes with large bags and bruising under them. Her skin has gotten a bit duller from how much she’s been skipping out on meals, sleep, and water intake during the day.

“Unni, is what oppa saying right?”

She looks up and nods her head.

A boy trainee walks over and hands her a pillow and blanket, “Noona, we’ll practice what you taught us hyung will watch us while you catch some sleep.”

She looks at them with tears in her eyes, “Alright I’ll catch some sleep, thank you.”

She then looks at me and smiles, “Thank you, Seunghyun.”

I nod my head as I sit by her setting the pillow on my lap and she happily curls up against me.

The ‘kids’ look at me and laugh, “Hyung do you like noona?” the youngest asks me.

I look at him then her as I smile down at her, “I wouldn’t say that exactly.


Sorry it took me so long to update I've been busy training into my new job I kind of lost track of time doing all of that. So I plan to start updating again fasteer as the time goes by especailly after I buy my new laptop.