Complication

Saranghae Baboya (I love you, idiot)

Your POV

I'm sitting down across my brother and on either side of me is Wonbin and the new guy Seunghyun.

This isn’t a bit awkward at all if you think about it.

I mean I’m just sitting across from my brother with my ex sitting by my side.

Almost like he knows what i’m thinking the new kid asks me, “Sun Hi-ah would you like me to show you to your room?”

“Oh I’m staying in the dorms with you guys?”

He nods his head and looks over at me with that says ‘would-you-like-to-stay with them?’

“Take me to the room,” I wave my hand.

Seunghyun grabs one of my bags and starts leading me to what seems to be a partly empty room.

“Oh did I take this room from someone?”

he shakes his head, “No, not really we all share rooms and we just cleaned up this room since we just used it more for storage.”

“Oh I’m glad it was just used for that. I’d feel guilty if i took someone’s room.”

He smiles over at me, “You’re just like what my hyung’s told me you are like.”

I shake my head, “I’m nothing like my brother says I am. He always seems to blow up my personality far out of proportion.”

Seunghyun doesn’t fight with me like everyone else has he simply shrugs his shoulders like he doesn't care what I have to say about this.

We are heading down stairs to see my brother trying to rip Wonbin a new one.

I race over to them and pull them away from each other, “What the hell is going on here?”

“Why didn't you tell me that you dated him?” JJ shouts at me.

I didn’t realize I backed away and cowered until I feel someone squeeze my shoulder. I look up to see Seunghyun standing there by my side. I feel comfortable again.

“I dated him for a year then mom and dad sent me away. Nothing really happened between us. We just went on a few dates and that’s all.” I look at Wonbin and take his shirt in my hands, “You told him after I told you to leave the past in the past.”

“So you were ashamed of dating me?”

I roll  my eyes, “I was a kid back then. We all were, but it seems you can’t grow up like everyone else. At least Honki is married and not so much of an idiot like before. Everyone is growing up while you’re sitting in the corner mopping like a kindergartner that didn't get nap time.”

“You are still a child. I know you more than anyone here. I know how you felt when you were told that you were going to boarding school and your brother didn’t fight for you. I know how you felt when you broke your foot. I kept in touch with you all this time even after the break up and you think you have the right to call me childish more than your brother.”

I feel someone wrap their arms around my waist and pull  me away in time to see Wonbin being tackled by JJ. I stand there in shock to see the two of them acting so violently.

I pull away from the person holding me away from them and race past my brother and Wonbin leaving everyone there shocked.

I don’t know how long I ran but I do know that I’m lost.I pat my pockets to realize that I don’t have a wallet or my phone on me.

I look around to see that I’m  in luck and in a shopping district.

I find a guy playing a guitar and I enjoy the song he’s playing. I let my body move on it’s own. soon when his song ends so do I. I bow to him slightly feeling better already.

“Excuse me but do you know where Mnet is?”

“Why are you looking for that place?”

“I have an audition,” I lie and the guy simply believes me.

After telling me directions he hands me some money that he had made, “Here take this and see how you helped me alot with your dancing.”

I smile brightly at the guy and take the money, “Thank you so much.”

He smiles at me, “It’s nothing I just wish you luck.”

I smile and give the guy a hug, “I’m Lee Sun Hi.”

“Choi Hyuck Jae,” he answers me well shaking my hand.

“Well Hyuck Jae it was nice meeting you.”

I race off to the Mnet building and sigh when I reach it. I don’t go inside instead I find a bench across the street and sit down.

I couldn’t go to any of my old spots that I would hide out at because JJ and Wonbin know them all.

Why did Wonbin have to tell him that we dated and now I have to deal with my brother being mad at me?

I look up at the sky watching the clouds float above the city being free well I'm confined to the ground.

“Ahh found you,” I hear a voice say to me I think.

I look up to see the newer member of FT Island and sigh, “Leave me alone.”

“That may work on my hyungs but to tell you now it’s not going to work on me. Come on let’s get something to eat.”

“I’m not hungry,” I try to tell him, but my stomach betrays me.

“Come on I’ll take you wherever you want.”

How does he know my weakness is food...?

My brother and Wonbin didn’t even know that.