Chapter 9

Pregnant With His Child
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eun Hee P.O.V

I nervously laughed when I told him that Hyun Jae was his daughter. Not wanting to see his reaction, I looked away as I told him.

"My what?"

"Your daughter.." I dragged on as I whispered.

"This cant be..How do you know if this child is mine?"

Shocked, I gave him a serious face.

"Are you kidding me? Are you seriously questioning that this is your daughter or not?! Cant you see that you guys look so much like each other? The eyes and the nose? Or are you just questioning me because you don't want your singing career to be destroyed by some little girl that's your daughter!"

"Y-yah! Y-you know that's not true.." He stammered.

"Oh, really? Then tell me the reason why you doubt that this is your child?" I questioned him.

He looked down and played with his fingers, not answering to my question. Moments later, he looked up at me and Hyun Jae. His mouth opened, but no words came out.

"That's what I thought." I grabbed Hyun Jae and walked out of the door. Hyun Jae struggled against my hold, but stopped when it was no use.

"Appa!" She screamed as I walked outside the dressing room and into the hallway. The only sounds were Hyun Jae's cries and the clicks of my heels clacking against the hard floor.

"Hyun Jae, stop crying baby girl. It's useless. Let's go home, yeah?" I whispered into her ear as I tried to soothe her down.

"Umma! I wanna see Appa!"

"I'm sorry, baby girl. It's time to go home." I said strongly.

Hyun Jae started to struggle more and I started to lose my grip. She pushed away my arms as her feet landed on the floor.

"Hyun Jae!"

Not listening, she ran back to the dressing room. Sighing, I ran back to get her. As I entered the room, I saw her wrapping her arms on Ryeowook's leg with no intention of letting go.

"Appa! Don't let her take me away. I wanna play with you!" She squealed.

Ryeowook looked at the other members, hoping that they would know what to do. But instead the members were admiring my daughter.

"Look how cute she is~" Sungmin cooed.

"Eunhyuk, look at this pretty, little girl. She's adorable." Donghae said.

Hyun Jae wasn't a shy girl. She waved hello to each of the members with one hand, while her arms were still wrapped around Ryeowook's leg.

"Do you wanna play Starcraft with me?" Kyuhyun asked her.

"What's Starcraft?"

"Just the greatest game in the world."

"Really? I wanna play~"

Kyuhyun's eyes lighten up as he heard those words.

"Yes, another person to play Starcraft with me!"

"Hyun Jae. It's time to go, honey." I finally said.

She looked up at me, "No. I wanna stay here and play with Super Junior!"

"No, we're going home." I said sternly to her.

Tears became to form in her eyes, making me feel guilty that I was the reason to make her cry. I shook my head mentally, no. We have to go home and its for the best for us.

I walked towards her as she wrapped her arms over Ryeowook's legs harder. Ryeowook looked down at Hyun Jae with a face that I cant decipher. It seemed t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter