Chapter 7

Pregnant With His Child
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I checked the closet deciding what to wear for the concert. Two days passed by quickly. Of course, Mother didn't agree with the concert idea, but I convinced her. Taking out a pair of skinny jeans and a collared top, I decided to wear that for the concert. The concert was in about an hour and Hyun Jae was taking a quick nap before the concert.

After changing clothes, I took out my makeup bag. Not wanting to over do the makeup, I just applied eyeshadow and eyeliner for a more natural look and for the final touch, I finished it with lip gloss.

I woke up Hyun Jae and dressed her in a little purple dress and tied up her hair in two pigtails. Her eyes were half closed, still tired from the nap.

We walked out of the apartment and got into my mom's car.

"Umma, thanks for driving us to the concert."

"Even though I'm against this, I want to be there for you."

I smiled and gave her a short hug as we drove out of the driveway. The concert hall was half an hour away. The drive to the concert hall was quiet, but comfortable.

We arrived in a matter of no time. Carrying my daughter out the car, my mom said a quick goodbye. I walked towards the entrance as my heart was beating faster and faster with each step I took.

As we got inside, the cold air cooled my face. What if he didn't accept his daughter? What if he never wanted to see us in his life? That he only wanted to focus on his career and doesn't want us t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter