Chapter 8

Pregnant With His Child
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Ryeowook's P.O.V

I looked at the crowd as I was walked across the stage. My eyes landed on a women who seemed quite similar, but who? She wasn't paying attention to the concert, but she was looking at something else. It looked like she was playing with something on her lap. Looking closer, I saw that it was Eun Hee.

I dropped my microphone with my mouth wide open. The microphone made a small screeching noise all over the stadium. Fans were no longer cheering and started to whisper to another.

"Eun Hee" I whispered.

What was she doing here? Was she going to watch the performance and not talk to me? My heart dropped as I thought of that. I haven't seen her for so long.

"Hey, Ryeowook. What are you doing?" Eunhyuk asked me.

"We have a concert to do. You're ruining it"

"I'm sorry but I cant do this. The love of my life is sitting in the audience and I haven't seen her for over 3 years!" I shouted to him.

Eunhyuk shrank back, I guess he never heard me yell at him before.

"I'm sorry fans, but it seems that we have to move this concert on another day. Please keep your ticket stub and wait for the next concert. I apologize for the inconvenience." I heard him apologize to the audience.

Eun Hee wasn't paying attention. She was playing with something on her lap.

What is she playing with?

Looking closer, I saw a pair of little hands. A doll? it couldn't be. Squinting a little more, it was a child. She had a child. She moved on. My heart fell to the bottom of my chest as it tighte

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter