Chapter 2

Pregnant With His Child
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

We began to walk to my mother's house while holding hands. My parents and Ryeowook's are the only people that know about Hyun Jae. I remembered the day I told them I was pregnant.    " I'm pregnant with Ryeowook's baby." I softly said looking at my lap while holding my mother's hands.   A moment of silence passed and afraid, I peeked at them to see their reaction. Ryeowook's mom had tears rolling down her cheeks and her husband trying to sooth her. I didn't know how to react. Was she crying because of me or that I'm pregnant with Ryeowook's baby?   Not being able to sustain her answer,good or bad, I ran out of the house with my face full of tears. Halfway through the door, my wrist was pulled. I turned away, with my eyes blurry from tears, and saw that it was Ryeowook's mom.    "I'm happy that I have a grandchild. I'm just...shocked that Ryeowook would ever do this." She choked on her words.   We finally reached my mother's house. We rang the doorbell and waited. A couple of seconds later, the door opened. My mother appeared and she looked as beautiful as ever. Her brown, shiny hair and her warm smile with her white teeth.    "Hyun Jae! How are you? Why don't you go in the kitchen and gets some cookies? " my mother asked her.   "Yaaay!! Cookies ^^" my daughter yelled as she ran into the kitchen.   "Thank you for taking care of her. I know she's trouble."    "Nonsense! I love my granddaughter. Go to work, I'll take care of her."
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter