Chapter 2

Playing his own game

Chapter 2: Meet the Gang. 

Chunji's POV

Ugh. F. This sh!t. I really hate ALGEBRA, NUMBERS, WELL, FOR SHORT? MATH. 

(=______________=""") 

Here, we are taking a quiz about useless piece of...Aish. Its not like I'm going to Mcdonalds and say 9x squared of 3 times 9 plus another number equals Hamburger. -_- Darn it.

 

*Scribble...Scribble...Circle..Circle* 

 

PASS EXAM. Well, Its multiple Choice, Yeah. Multiple Choice in Math exist in MATH. 

 

*BRIIINNNNGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!*

 

"Let's Go?" I asked the other members. They stood up from their seats and we headed for the cafeteria. While walking there, Of Course, Fangirls still exist. The girls in our schools just adores us. 

 

EXCEPT THOSE TWO GIRLS WAIT, NO, WITCHES. EUNMI AND MINAH.

 

Eun Mi's POV

Aish. Fangirls, When are your throats going to burst! So noisy, my ears are going to pop. Stupid Freaks, Teen Top aren't even Gods that you should faint and everything. So emotional and over-acting. 

"Yah! Eun Mi, The gang is going to meet us here." MinAh unnie said. 

 

"Here? In the School?" I asked, to which Unnie nodded to. Gosh, what are the gang up to? 

 

~~~Lunch Time~~~

"Kyaaaaaa.. Oppa Saranghae" "I love you Chunji Oppa!!!" "Teen Top, MARRY MEEE!" 

 

(////////_____=") Aish, Their already inside the cafeteria, eating, but still, they are still SCREAMING!

Suddenly, The doors of the cafeteria opened with a loud Bang! Which made the students quiet. 

I stood up with Min Ah Unnie and smirked. I looked over Teen Top's confused table, which made me  scoff. Their faces are so funny. So priceless. 

 

"Sup, Min Ah." Yuri said and saluted Min Ah. I look around, "Go back to your bussiness and don't you dare make a single sound" I said with authority. As they followed.

 

"What happened?" Min Ah Unnie asked. "They're Back." Min Hee answered.

I smirked. "Did they come to you?" I asked and they shook their heads.

 

I still feel stares around us, I looked around and they were still watching us. Of course, who wouldn't watch us if this ladies infront of me and MinAh unnie are wearing a varsity jacket, shorts, blouse that aren't covering abit of their stomachs. And its all BLACK.

 

Its not like were the same as they call 'emos', we just like Dark Colors more. 

 

"Who are they?" 

 

I turned around and saw Teen Top. I backed away as Min Ah Unnie step forward. 

"NONE-OF-YOUR-BUSSINESS" Unnie said as she emphasize every words. 

 

"Waeyo? It is still our bussiness, Since they are in this school" L.Joe spoke off. "Yeah, With about 5% ONLY. Just because your the kingkas in this school doesn't mean you own it." I said. 

 

"But still, There is 5%." Chunji smirked. Ugh. How I hate this attractive, han-WAIT WHAT?

Eraaase!

 

Eraaase!! Eraaseee!!

 

How I hate this arrogant,immature, bossy, little jerk. 

 

"Its just 5% anyway. It still doesn't mean you need to know everything a student does. Waeyo? Do you go around and ask the students who has visitors 'Who are they?'" I answered back. That made them shut up. 

 

"What's wrong with being curious?" Ricky innocently said. This kiddo is so so so CURIOUS. 

 

"Everything." I said and rolled my eyes. I felt someone poking me so I turned to that way and raised a brow. It was Min Ah Unnie trying to say "Let's just go'. And with that, I turned around and walked away from them, leaving the cafeteria. 

 

"You'll regret talking back to us." Chunji said. I turned around and said "Tell me, when should I? Okay?" then smirked. 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meet the Gang! I'll just post the pictures tomorrow. And For your Info, The gang has 7 members, which includes MinAh and Eunmi Alreaddy. :)

Mianhae, For not updating fooooooooooooooooooorrr a loooooooooooong time. :")) 

Hihi, I was so busy this week, We had our exam and today I went out to a mall with my friends hihi. :* 

Do you know Teen Top's song? Delicious food? :"> They're so cute. 

IlabyouLjoeChangjoNiel. <3 HAHAHA! 

So, Do you want to have sweet moments alreaaaddyyy? Hihi. Love Lots. 4 Subs. Saranghae! Hihihi. 

Be Careful everyone, And I DON'T BELIEVE ITS THE END OTHE WOLRD TOMORROW.

Why? 

I still need to marry my BIAS, HAHAHAHA! Anyyeeeeoooong~ :**  -FanyFanyMe