Chapter 3

Playing his own game

Since I am very lazy to post pictures of the gang, I'll just tell the character name and habits. They are all on the same ages, just on different months and schools. 

Min Ah- Leader, 1st Unnie

Yuri- 2nd Unnie, Bubbly, Short-tempered

Yoon Mi- 3rd, Strict and straight to the point

Mi Hyun- 4th, Sharp tounged and never backs off when theres a fight whether its physical or by mouth.

Eun Mi- Main Character

Min Hee- Shy and Quiet. Sometimes comes of cold to other people.

Hwa Young- Most cheerful and kind. Always smiles a lot, but when they are fighting, SHE IS A GANGSTER. 

Yeah. ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter3: Stalking 

Eun Mi's POV

"YOU LOSEE!" They all shouted, well lets just say their loud and crazy colors really comes out when we are having fun. We are here in an arcade, we were playing the game where you should dance, I think its called Dance Revo? I don't know, they told me to play it with Min Ah Unnie. When they seriously know that I will lose since Unnie is very good when it comes on this stuffs. 

 

"Ugh, You Guys perfectly knew that I will lose! You better try doing this with...this! this!" I said and pointed on Min Ah Unnie who just smirked. 

 

"That is why, we picked her. free food is everything you know? You better treat us." Mi Hyun said and winked. Ugh this pig. -,- Before, picking who will fight for this we had a bet, where in the loser will pay for the food for the rest, Lets just say, Im their target and they want me to lose my money. -.-

 

Great friends huh?

 

"Ugh." I groaned. "U-Unnie, Aren't they the one we saw in your school?" Hwa Young told Min Ah Unnie. We looked over where the maknae is referring to. 

 

DEVILS. 

 

"Ugh, What the hell are they doing here?" I asked quietly only for the gang to hear. It seems like they noticed someone is looking, so they clearly turned their heads on our direction, We met eyes with each other. I looked over to the members to see them coldly looking to them, I turned to the direction which they were looking at coldly and met eyes with Chunji. It seems like the whole arcade became quiet and I can't see anyone move, Are they expecting some fight or something? Min Ah Unnie suddenly raised her head up and decided to break the silence that was covered in the arcade area, I mean seriously all the gamers were looking to our way.

 

ALL QUIET. 

 

"Lets Go." She said and in cue, the sudden noise came back, Unnie turned around which was followed by the other members, While me? here I am standing not even turning my back around when suddenly Yuri Unnie called me in a cold manner. "Eun Mi. Move Now." 

 

I turned around, but while turning I saw Teen Top moving to our way, which I didn't mind at first. Its not like their gonna stalk us or something.

 

Right? 

 

Chunji's POV

"Ugh, Arrasso! Ricky-ah, will be going to the arcades." CAP hyung announced. I looked over them and saw Ricky jumping around CAP hyung. I stood up and followed them outside with the other members. We were just walking since the arcade is just a walking distance from our dorm. Yep, we live together. 

"Hyung, Why are we suddenly going to the arcades?" I asked. "Ricky. He keeps on pestering me and Niel." Cap Hyung answered to which Niel nodded. I just nodded and followed them, 

 

We were inside the arcade, Noise everywhere, We were looking around when we suddenly  felt like someone was looking at us I looked around and saw Eun Mi? and her gang...Looking at us coldly. 

"Hyung, is it me or they are looking at us coldly?" Changjo asked us. "They are looking at us coldly." L.Joe stated. 

Okay, This is weird, Why is the arcade suddenly quiet? But it was much more weirder when I met eyes with Eun Mi.

 

She maybe kind of far but I can still see her pretty little eyes to which is looking at me blankly mixed with coldness.

 

Wait, Did I just say PRETTY?

 

 

Nobody was moving between the two gangs (Teen Top and the girls) neither the whole arcade, it was covered with quietness. Suddenly I saw Min Ah raised  her head which is also the reason why Eun Mi broke the eye-contact. 

 

Min Ah decided to break the silence and said. "Let's Go" and the noise came back. I saw all their members turning back to follow Min Ah except for Eunmi, She was still looking at us suddenly a lady went over her and said some things which I can't hear because of the noise, but that was the reason why she turned back and moved with them.

 

Suddenly I felt someone move to our group and walked to their way,

 

Who?  

 

Just the reason why we are here, the blue-headed maknae.

-__________________-"

 

 

"Yah! Where are you going?" I asked following him. "Yah! Ricky! You were the reason why we are here then your going to leave us?" Niel stated as he follows. 

 

"Hmmm..Hyung! Do you wanna follow them?" Ricky said and stopped walking, "Follow who?" L.Joe asked. "The girls?" Changjo continued. 

To which the blue-headed boy nodded. "Assa! Stalking~!" Niel shouted and put an arm on Ricky's shoulder. "You coming?" They asked. We just shrugged and followed them. 

 

~~

Ne! Annyeonghaseyo FanyFanyMe imnida. :)) 

So, Is the update short? Don't worry I'll try to update tomorrow! for the second part. And let me just explain to you why I wasn't updating. 

Its because, The data that i type always goes missing, Like it I pressed the 'backspace' button It will go back to who know where. -,-

Its very frustrating, Since I typed already a lot of things so yeah, when that happens I will feel lazy to rewrite the whole idea.

Ang guess what? It happened today. But Since it was Christmas, I just typed again. 

Do me a favor? COMMENT. PLEASE. I feel very lonely. :(( Its like no one is reading this..this..story. 

Thanks. ;) Comments are VERY FREE. I SWEAR. FREE. =))))