Chapter 4

Playing his own game

Chapter 4: Hang Out Place

 

Chunji's POV

 

We followed the girls as they went to 'who-knows-where'. While the other members, look like major freaks. 

 

=,= You know? Ricky and Niel was walking here and there walking like spies, and hiding to some bushes

 

or trees

 

or even a street light. 

 

"Hyung! You should hide! or they would see you!" Ricky whispered but enough for the me and the other members to hear, while hiding with Niel in some bush and motioning us to come with them. 

 

 

UGH. >o<

 

Can I just go back to the dorm, lay on my soft matress and say 'Hello, DREAMLAND!' 

 

"Yah! They are going to the..............

.

..

.

.

.

.

CLUB?" Changjo told us, but with the tone of his voice, I know he is confused. Try to look at the face of this kid. -,- 

 

Wait, CLUB? Why the hell will Eun Mi go there? 

 

How old is that kid? 

 

Wait, I'm such a dumb kid. Of course, Chunji, She is on the same level with you! Just on different rooms.

 

=______________________=

 

But, Why is she IN A FREAKING-HELL -OF A CLUB?

 

>o< 

 

 

WAIT! 

 

 

WHY AM I EVEN BOTHERED WITH THAT WITCH? 

 

THE HELL? 

 

I maintained a poker face, and walked with the members until we reach the front door of the bar. And there stood 2 muscular body guards. 

 

"Yes? What can we do for you?" one of them said. 

 

"You can help, by letting us in." Cap Hyung said. "Hmmmm......You look underage though?" The other one said.

 

UNDERAGE?

 

US?

 

PFFT. THEN WHY ON EARTH DID YOU LET THOSE HIGH SCHOOL GIRLS IN? 

 

STUPID--EEK! >O< 

 

"Yah!" We suddenly heard inside. O.o O.......Kay? 

 

The body guards look at each other and to us then sighed. One of them opened the door letting us come in. 

 

 

I look over to my members and followed them inside.

 

"Hey, Wanna play with me?" I felt someone place their hands on my shoulder, slightly turning my head, I saw a girl who is wearing a very...VERY SHORT SKIRT and a very revealing top. -,- 

 

"So....Come with me?" She said trying to seduce me. UGH. Look, lady. If you call that seducing? You failed. 

Seriously, FAILED. 

 

I held her hands and gave her my 100 Dollar smile. "Sorry babe, I gotta look for someone" and winked then left her. 

 

Where the hell are they?

 

Eun Mi's POV

Here we are on our hang-out place, THE CLUB. I went over the bartender and smiled. "The regular" I said. He gave me the drink and smirked as I sipped on my drink. 

 

"So...Eun Mi, You looked more gorgeous now. hm? Still the bad girl?" 

 

"O-Oppa?" 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Comments, Why U no come? >o< 

Even just one "..." none? 

OUCH. :( I feel so lonely. >:(