Chapter 1

Playing his own game

Chapter 1: Just another day

Its just another ordinary day for Eun Mi, as she stood up right infront of her school's gate. Just another routine for her, She can even predict what will happen today and tomorrow and as long as she is in the same school. 

1. Wake Up

2. Eat Breakfast

3. Go to school

4. Hear Gossips

5. Hang out with the Gang

6. Eat

7. Go Home'

8. Sleep 

DAY DONE. 

Eun Mi straightened up and walk between the female students looking for the kingkas, male students doing their usual jobs which is flirting. 

She walked trought the pathway that the crowd made for her. Why does they make pathway for her? Simple. 

 

THEY STILL WANT TO SEE THE SUNLIGHT TOMORROW. 

 

She coldly walk between them. Eun Mi was about to walk to her locker when she suddenly fell, Yup! Your predicting right. She bumped at someone. 

 

"Aish" She muttered as she stood up and looked to whom did she bump into. "YAH! CAN YOU PLEASE WATCH YOUR WAY! USE YOUR EYES" 

Eun Mi glared to the kingka named Chunji who has his friend beside him. 

"I do use my eyes. And You should also watch your way" Eun Mi talked back and left. 

 

"Ooohh~" Teen Top cooed while looking on where she left. 

"You got pwned men!" L.Joe smirked. Chunji attempted to hit him but was stop by CAP. "Aish, Im going to get that girl" Chunji said. 

 

Eun Mi's POV 

Aish, That kingka, he keeps on shouting. My ears are going to be deaf!  I left them dumbfounded and proceed to walking trough my locker. 

"Yah! Kim Eun Mi" I heard someone calling behind me. I turned around and met eyes with the queenkas. "Bwo?" I asked uninterested. 

"How dare you talk back to Chunji Oppa!" The make-up box said. I mentally rolled my eyes and said

"So? Its not like his my father and I can't talk back to him right?" 

 

The queenkas scoffed "For all we know, you just want Oppas attention." 

"Yah! What on Earth are you doing?" Somebody shouted. I smirked "Yow! Min Ah" 

"What are this make-up boxes doing to you?" She asked and glared at each queenka. 

Well, face reality, Meet Min Ah, The beautiful, cute Goddess of this school. She is popular, but she rejected to be one of the queenkas. She has been my friend since I came here. Well, we actually have a gang, But no one know that so....Shhh` 

 

"Make-up boxes?" Hmmm....You know, eversince I've been here, this queenkas have been targetting me. But I still don't know their names. 

=______=" Well, Im not interested in knowing them. So? Dont blame me. I have been in this school since I was 2nd year. Im currently in 4th year High school. 

 

YUP. SENIOR. With the Kingkas ang Queenkas. But, Tss. Me and Min Ah is in the higher section. 

"Lets just go" Min Ah said and grabbed my arms and pull me to our next class. 

 

~~AFTER CLASS~~ 

"Eun Mi!" I heard Min Ah called. I stopped walking and waited for her to catch up. 

"So? Hanging out with the gang?" Min Ah asked. Haven't I told you? She is also our multi-talented leader. 

 

"Look whose here." We turned around and met eyes with TEEN TOP. The so called gang of 'Top High' 

PSH. Yeah Sure, I looked over Min Ah and her aura was cold as well. 

 

"Yeah, You are here with us." Min Ah smirked. "Wrong Move Miss." L.Joe said as she met eyes with her.

I raised my head. "What do you want?"  

"You'll see." Chunji said.  I looked over Min Ah and saw her rolling her eyes. 

 

"Let's just go." 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~``

Annyeonghaseyo! FanyFanyMe imnida!

Im sorry for the late update. =))

I have been busy and well, I kind of had 'Writers Block' 

So yeah, Remember the Golden Rule! ;) 

Oh! 'BecauseofBlockB' and 'desiredbe' Thank you for subscribing! Please do comment. :)

Btw, desiredbe, I like your GIF. :"> L.JOE. HAHAHA!

Heehee. Annyeong. :*