Chapter 2

B.A.P Series Drabbles

 

2.     LOVE YOU TO ETERNITY

Pairing: Bangzelo

 

6-year-old Choi Junhong asked his 12-year-old hyung, Bang Yongguk when they were at the school’s backyard:

 

_Hyung! – He pouted cutely.

 

_What? – Yongguk replied with his eyebrows frowning. He did not like being disturbed when he was studying.

 

_Do you love me? – The younger seemed to be overexcited.

 

Yongguk closed his left eye slightly, titling his head to look at Junhong with a smirk:

 

_You are just a kid. What do you know about love?

 

_And you do know about love Mr.12-year-old. – Junhong was definitely mocking Yongguk when he emphasized at the last 3 words.

 

Yeah, he got a point anyway.

 

...

 

15-year-old Choi Junhong asked his beloved 21-year-old hyung, Bang Yongguk when they were watching a war movie.

 

_Hyung! – He pouted cutely.

 

_What is it Junhong? – Yongguk replied without much attention.

 

_Do you love me? – The younger seemed to be overexcited.

 

Yongguk looked at his dongsaeng warmly and chuckled:

 

_You’re still at your puberty, what do you know about love?

 

_Of course I know what love is. I love you hyung. – He stretched his body a little and gave Yongguk a slight kiss on his cheek.

 

The older was paralyzed for a moment, his eyebrows frowned and he grunted:

 

_Aishhh, this kid... I missed a great scene because of you.

 

But his lips still curved up to form a happy smile.

 

...

 

20-year-old Choi Junhong asked his specious 26-year-old hyung, Bang Yongguk when they were in Yongguk’s car at an empty park.

 

_Hyung! – He pouted cutely.

 

_Why do you keep asking me the same question for years? – Yongguk looked at the younger confusingly. – You already know my answer.

 

_But you’ve never said it out loud. – Junhong pouted cutely although he was 20 years old. – I just want to hear you say those words.

 

_But I don’t like words. – The older bent over, smirking evilly.

 

_What do you like? – The younger pretend not to realize what Yongguk was implying.

 

_I want acts. Do you know how long I’ve been waiting for this? 20 years.

 

Then he snatched at the precious pair of lips he had been waiting for too long.

 

Their first time at a not so comfortable place... but it was enough for both of them.

 

 

...

 

...

 

...

 

 

People saw a thin tall old man with pepper-and-salt hair jogging around at cemetery. Then he sat down, leaning against a clean small grave. The old man did nothing but look at the sky. Snow started falling but the he did not intent to leave. He just smiled.

 

_I’m here Junhong ah~! – He closed his eyes at ease.

 

 

...

 

 

Were questions really necessary when both of them had already known the answers?

 

Hyung!”

 

“Yes?”

 

“Do you love me?”

 

“I love you... to eternity”

 

END

 

 

Hope you like it *bow* :3 :3

Comment please >.< /// (just let me know what you think about my story :3)