Chapter 1

B.A.P Series Drabbles

 

1.     WHAT DO PEOPLE CALL IT?

Pairing: Himup

 

 

_HIMCHAN HYUNG!!!!! – A deafening scream came out from the living room.

 

And the called man stormed into the room immediately.

 

_What’s wrong Jonguppie~? Are you hurt?

 

He put both of his hand on his knees to support his body, trying to catch his breath. And then he soon realized that his boy was just splaying all over the floor and absolutely not being hurt anywhere.

 

The boy titled his head to look at the older and smiled sheepishly:

 

_I want to ask...

 

_You called me from the 3rd floor just to ask... – Himchan frowned in displease.

 

_I’m sorry hyung. – The boy jerked up to look at his hyung and supported his body on both of his palms, pouting cutely.

 

_It’s okay. – Himchan let out a sign. He had already known that he could not be mad with his naive lovely dongsaeng more than 5 seconds. – Tell me what make you drag me from the 3rd floor down here...

 

Jongup pat the room next to him on the sofa to tell Himchan to sit down. When the older was settled, he bent over and whispered into Himchan’s ear:

 

_Hyung, I know it’s awkward but... when a man and a women do that thing, they call it “make love”. But when a man and a man do that thing, what do people call it?

 

Himchan widened his eyes, staring at the boy in panic. How could his innocent dongsaeng turn into this? He put his palm on Jongup’s forehead then his forehead which made the younger displeased a little bit.

 

_What are you doing hyung? I’m not sick. – He frowned cutely.

 

_But you are not that type who asks about ... I mean.... – He tried to find a smoother word. – I m-mean... urgh... I mean . – He gave up. – What happen?

 

_It’s not a big deal. I saw Daehyun hyung and Youngjae hyung... urr... doing that thing yesterday in the kitchen. And I just... wonder...

 

“Jung Daehyun, Yoo Youngjae... You guys are dead”

 

Himchan hissed between his clenching teeth. Then he realized that the younger was still waiting for him, blinking naively. Himchan looked at him skeptically:

 

_But who tell you about making love? I remember that I have never told you....

 

_Yongguk hyung told me. He said that “make love” was used to define the action of a man and a woman doing that thing. But what if both of them are man then... – The boy smiled brightly, not noticing his hyung’s miserable expression.

 

“Bang Yongguk, you are dead too.” – He mumbled in frustration. – Then why do you ask me? – He asked for the last question that he already knew the answer.

 

_Junhong told me that Himchan hyung knew everything. – He answered excitedly, biting his nail in cute way which made Himchan’s heart flow away.

 

“Choi Junhong... you are definitely dead”

 

He clenched his fist tightly that hurt. Was he the only one in this group try to protect Jongup from all those spoiled things out there including his bandmates? Now he was fed up with it.

 

He titled his head to look at the younger and smirked evilly:

 

_Do you really want to know what people do call it?

 

_Yes. – The innocent dancer nodded happily.

 

_Follow me.

 

....

 

Then people did not see Jongup step out of Himchan’s room that afternoon. Or he just simply couldn’t.

 

END

 

 

 

 

Comments are welcome *bow* :3 :3 :3

(Is it too long to be a drabble??? XD)