Chapter 4

B.A.P Series Drabbles

 

4.     BALLAD AND ROCK.

Pairing: Himup

 

 

 

Himchan loved rock. He was so obsessed with heavy metal rock that he was willing to torture his neighbor all day and all night with his new CD he had just brought home 2 days ago.

 

And Jongup was the one who was affected most.

 

Jongup loved ballad. He was a shy and quite boy so that ballad is the perfect type of music for him. His ear could not bear too loud noise. He hated rock. So he hated Himchan.

 

The point was that Jongup was going to have the SAT test in the next few days. And he was distracted by the annoying noise coming from his neighbor’s house. He had tried to bang on the door even with a harmer sometime and it seemed not to work. Whenever Jongup played his favorite ballad CD, Himchan would play his horrible heavy metal rock at the same time, as loud as he could. 2 flats, 2 kinds of music, and 2 different kinds of personality, they would end up by using their music “shouting at each other” through the sharing wall.

 

But today was different.

 

Jongup decided to leave his off the chair and stormed towards his “lovely” neighbor and banged violently on the door. He was a little surprised when it was opened faster than he expected.

 

_Sir... – He managed to talk but was interrupted impolitely.

 

_We were neighborhood for a year and you still call me Sir. My name is Himchan which you have already known for sure – The older raised his left eyebrow and stared at the little boy standing in front of him.

 

Although Jongup hated Himchan, he still had to admit that the older looked hot in that deep v-neck T-shirt and that pair of jeans. But it did not change his attitude to him after all.

 

_Himchan h...

 

_Use your formal word kid. You are so impolite. – The older smirked which made Jongup paralyzed. Looked who was impolite now. “He did not even let me finish my sentence”.

 

_Himchan-shi... – He tried to keep calm.

 

_Sound too weird. Calling me Himchan hyung may be a better idea. We are not that unfamiliar...

 

No more patience. Being pushed to the edge, Jongup just exploded:

 

_SHUT YOUR STUPID MUSIC UP. I’M GOING TO HAVE MY SAT TEST IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS AND THE EVERYTHING YOU HAVE DONE IS BOTHERING ME WITH YOUR STUPID ANNOYING SENSE OF MUSIC...

 

Then he turned back to his flat immediately, leaving Himchan frozen and shock... It was such a miracle that Jongup hadn’t punched Himchan in the face.

 

 

The next few days passed without any disaster noise coming from both of their houses.

 

 

The D-Day finally came. Jongup was going to leave for school when he found a mystery box left in front of his house with a folded piece of paper. He opened it. Nice hand-writing.

 

To Jonguppie (can I call you that?)

I’m sorry for having bothered you for the whole time. I did not mean it. I just tried to take your notice and make you impress. I really did, but in bad more than good way. Sorry.

Anyway, good luck with your SAT test. Hope this thing can make it up to you.

 - Himchan -

 

The boy opened the mystery present. It was a delicious big hand-made lunch box. He could not believe in his eyes. No one had made something to encourage him before. Maybe Himchan wasn’t that bad.

 

The boy slowly went towards the opposite flat, banging gently on the door. Himchan appeared behind that door with his sleepy swollen eyes. He must have been staying awake for the whole night. The younger mumbled shyly:

 

_Sorry for waking you up so early. But would you mind taking me to school? – He smiled cutely which made Himchan’s heart sink.

 

He replied with a happy smile:

 

_No problem!

 

 

END

 

 

 

Himchan really did make the lunch box for Jonguppie for his S.A.T day.  Yayyyyyyy!!!!!! >.<

Hope you like it and...

Comment please :333 ////////////