Chapter 3

B.A.P Series Drabbles

 

3.     YES OR NO

Pairing: Daejae.

 

 

_Hyung! – Youngjae pouted cutely.

 

_Yes Youngjae? – Daehyun looked at his dongsaeing confusingly. Youngjae did not use to talk in this sweet tone. What was he planning?

 

_I want to play a game? Would you mind playing with me? – He blinked naively.

 

Daehyun let out a sign. Maybe he just thought too much. But it was so rare that the younger want to play a game with him. Youngjae lost so often and what he always did was accusing Daehyun of cheating, even though he did not.

 

_Then... – The older spoke out after settling on the sofa. – What do you want to play?

 

The younger smiled brightly:

 

_Just a simple game called “yes or no”. I ask you a question the only answer of which is yes or no, you answer, then you ask I answer.

 

_I’ve already known that game. There is no need to explain the rules.

 

_Another rule. – The younger’s lips curved up to form a smirk. – 2 continuous questions can not have the same answer. For example, if my answer is Yes, it means your next answer will be No. The first one who can not answer is loser. And loser has to treat winner a meal. You got it?

 

_I got it. – Daehyung brushed his lips with the tip of his finger. What exactly did Youngjae want?

 

_Good. We start. You ask first. – The younger smiled meaningfully.

 

_Okay. Have you eaten breakfast? – Daehyun asked a simple question. He hadn’t came up with any proper question yet.

 

_No. – The younger answered firmly. – Will you go and buy me one? – He smirked.

 

Now Daehyun knew that he was trapped. But he would not let it go so easily like that.

 

_Yes. – He frowned, thinking. – And I have to pay for it. Don’t I? – He widened his smirk.

 

Yeah. It was definitely that you shouldn’t underestimate Daehyun at all.

 

_No.  – The younger pressed his lips together in frustration. But then, he smirked evilly. He got something. – Hyung. Did you e this morning?

 

The older was numb. He could not believe in his ears that the Youngjae asked him that kind of question. But he could not lose, especially to the person who always lost to him.

 

_Y... yes. – The answer sounded miserable. But he soon regained his self-control. – Youngjae, you did not change your underwear last night, did you?

 

The younger was hesitant but then answered:

 

_No. – They were just words anyway.

 

 

The game prolonged for 30 minutes without ending. None of them wanted to lose so they answered the questions without hesitance and regret.

 

 

And then the younger asked: 

 

_Hyung! Do you love me?

 

Daehyun just sat there and kept quiet. He answered hesitantly, his cheeks blushing:

 

_I... Y...Yes. – And he could not make another question.

 

But the answer of Youngjae surprised him:

 

_Me too. – He smiled sheepishly. – You ask the last question. Remember to ask carefully. – And his cheeks changed into dark shape of pink.

 

It meant....

 

The older smiled brightly

 

_Don’t you want to kiss me?

 

Youngjae did not answer. But Daehyun had already known what it was.  

 

END

 

 

 

 

OMG. Tag questions drive me crazy //// >.< ////

Comment please :D *bow*